It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO launches from cloud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I caught this UFO reviewing some time-lapse footage. The footage was taken on 30 Sept 2012.

The object is moving very slow as time-lapse is filming 1 frame per second.

Almost as if by moving at this pace, it would go undetected.

If you have an answer other than UFO, I'd like to hear it.

UFO launch from cloud

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Looks like some kinda of missile being fired.

edit on 4-10-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That does look like it is moving rather slow, I always thought UFO were notorious for making eradicate maneuvers, from what I saw it sorta just follows a straight path slowly, I 'm not trying to discount your video, but have you considered it might be a commercial air-liner off in the distance, I ask this because some times they appear to be moving slowly and have a contrail behind them, looks like there was some sort of tail behind it.

I will say this I am no expert on these type of things at all but it's just want it kinda reminded me of, btw are time lapsed cameras expensive?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Looks like a plane climbing after take off. hard to tell when the color was washed out every time the object was shown.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Nice find
what if that entire cloud was a scout craft cloaked I know outta box but something does seem to be leaving the surface of the clouds.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yeah it does, but if you watch how fast a plane cuts through frame, you can se how much longer this is in frame. This is too slow for a projectile, no?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Alternately, it would be difficult to think this was some weather anomaly.
Must be a cloaked craft.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

Alternately, it would be difficult to think this was some weather anomaly.
Must be a cloaked craft.

Just throwing that out there
Do you know what type of weather anomaly would possiblycause this imd12c4funn?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Where were you and which direction were you pointing? It does look like a missile/rocket.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No, but I do know that whatever it is is moving slower than a plane. For the record, I don't know what causes tsunami clouds, dolphins beaching themselves and other peculiarities in general as well.
edit on 4-10-2012 by imd12c4funn because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

West of Boeing Field Filming North

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My vote is for something of earthly origins. Contrail of a plane rising at a vector that can't be determined through such footage, possibly?

I see nothing to suggest a "U.F.O" in the context of outer-worldly visitor.

But then again, I am from planet Scumdogia in Sytho Womb 5 and things here on earth are..... well... a little slow.
So maybe I am biased.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
My vote is for something of earthly origins. Contrail of a plane rising at a vector that can't be determined through such footage, possibly?

I see nothing to suggest a "U.F.O" in the context of outer-worldly visitor.

But then again, I am from planet Scumdogia in Sytho Womb 5 and things here on earth are..... well... a little slow.
So maybe I am biased.

Possibly, but in time-lapse, the object would have to be far away and the trails, I would think, by reviewing other similar footage of aircraft, that the trails would be much smaller if that were the case.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The video actaully looks like its speeded up slightly.

I'm seeing two objects in this video, one moves to fast to be a plane and the other too slow

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I caught this UFO reviewing some time-lapse footage. The footage was taken on 30 Sept 2012.

UFO launch from cloud

Cant see what you guys are talking about, what time in the vid?

If this is 1 frame per second then the the cars are driving at well over the speed limit and a hell of a lot faster than any car in the world can go.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Watch closely it goes from the centre of the screen up to the right top corner, a faint white mark. I think I agree it could be part of a contrail blown across the sky depending on the speed we are actually viewing this video at.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's not the best quality and I couldnt zoom in .

The moving black speck that appears in the sky is also present on lower right, indicating it might be something with the camera or a bird, insect?

edit on 4-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

This must be the slowest "ufo" i have ever seen considering this entire video is a time lapse video. Even the average cloud moves faster than this one.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

UFO launch from cloud

If this is 1 frame per second then the the cars are driving at well over the speed limit and a hell of a lot faster than any car in the world can go.

if it (have to check) were realtime at 24 fps or 29.97/30 fps at 1 fps the cars would seem like 1500-1800 mph.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yeah it does, but if you watch how fast a plane cuts through frame, you can se how much longer this is in frame. This is too slow for a projectile, no?

How fast an aircraft appears to travel across the frame will depend on direction - if it is heading towards or away from the camera it will take much longer than the same aircraft, traveling at the same speed at a right angle to the camera.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join