Illumicorp, don't welcome these evil masterminds

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Illuminati goes public..

I can't tell if this video is actually from them or not, i see the effects of what they are talking about. but to be so blatent?!!

i know that if this is true, well im not revealing my plans, but just to let them know i've undone the powers of beings from other dimensions, and destroyed the abilities of magic. If anything like that does work, that means were experiencing residual effects. These people need to be stopped. That's all im saying.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow talk about a quickly burried thread, im interested to know if it's public disintrest, or something more ..sinister.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Rest easy mate - this vid first came out in Oct 2010 as "If the Illuminati were to make an initiation video, it may look a little like this" type thing.

The focus of your attention however, is shared by myself. Keep fighting the good fight

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok just had a little flick through video
seems pretty basic stuff...

but near the end had a image in which it said

"they will insert 22 different viruses into your babies before they are 2 yr old destroying their immune system"

this just doesnt seem like nwo sort of stuff to do....
why kill or injure your future slave race?

and i only had a flick through and listened to no audio....
seems like 90% BS to me and i viewed like 1% (0.9% of which was BS)

you guys are chasing the wrong people
bavarian illuminati are scapegoats to say the least (being mentioned in da vinci code only made worse i assume)

those international bankers must be like
"omg they mention elites!!! oh thank god... they talking about illuminati again.... suckers! lol"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987
ok just had a little flick through video
seems pretty basic stuff...

but near the end had a image in which it said

"they will insert 22 different viruses into your babies before they are 2 yr old destroying their immune system"

this just doesnt seem like nwo sort of stuff to do....
why kill or injure your future slave race?

and i only had a flick through and listened to no audio....
seems like 90% BS to me and i viewed like 1% (0.9% of which was BS)

you guys are chasing the wrong people
bavarian illuminati are scapegoats to say the least (being mentioned in da vinci code only made worse i assume)

those international bankers must be like
"omg they mention elites!!! oh thank god... they talking about illuminati again.... suckers! lol"

Wrong.. The video even says who they are, and they say it's the federal reserve system. That's bankers, silly. Maybe you should listen to the audio and pick a larger sample size next time. They also don't want 95% to be alive.. That's harder to feed.

So there ya go. I'm not saying the video is from them, but it names the right people.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I filled out an application for Ilumicorp yesterday. Weird. Synchronicity?!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

this just doesnt seem like nwo sort of stuff to do.... why kill or injure your future slave race?

Maybe because they got no use for us anymore?? We are now very near being able to replace manual labour with robotics/machines.
And if you look around at the west today you will see we are not exactly healthy these days. People have all kinds of immune disorders and more and more people are getting cancer, neurological disorders and so on.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I have seen some people hear them as wolves and jackals.

Have you heard sounds like that ?

Many people see many things. but they don't talk about it with every one.

Because others can not see. and it makes them look mad.

I really appreciate your threads because they help me be more sensitive. And that means I can hear them.
edit on 5-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

join