It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's anti israel agenda (from ynet news)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

When interviewed on 60 Minutes this past week, he referred to Netanyahu as "noise" which he "blocks out," instead of a respectful comment such as "I'm always interested in hearing what the leader of our most loyal ally in the Middle East has to say."

He referred to Israel as "one of our closest allies in the region." In other words Israel is no closer than any other country? Please Mr. President, tell us who is as close as Israel?

www.ynetnews.com...

Personally I distrust both Obama and Israel so I really don't care either way how this plays out, but thought this was at least politically significant, and if nothing more, further proof Romney is the candidate of choice.

A few years ago if someone criticized Obama in this manner, I wonder if it would be called 'racist'.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Pretty simple IMO, he's just down playing their relationship.

I mean it makes me LOL to think they have *better* partners other than Israel.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

further proof Romney is the candidate of choice.

So this is the point of your thread? That you don't really care about Israel, but you push Romney as the best "choice" because Obama dismisses Nutty-yahoo as "noise"?

A covert agenda is still an agenda, nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Look how the Israelis squirm when they realize we're not falling for their BS any more.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Pretty simple IMO, he's just down playing their relationship.

I mean it makes me LOL to think they have *better* partners other than Israel.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

I think Saudi Arabia is better in bed.. Israel doesn't even do us any favors. They're kind of clingy.

The Saudi's increased their oil production to help cover the world supply without Iran... Meanwhile Israel keeps trying to drag us into a fight we don't need. "Come on baby you can take him, he said I look fat."

Saudi Oil

The jump in Saudi oil production has been welcomed by Washington and European governments, but Saudi society faces its own challenges, with the recent deaths of senior members of the royal family and sectarian strife in the eastern part of the country, making the stability of Saudi energy and political policies uncertain.

edit on 10/4/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Romney clearly is the better choice.
Billions a year plus the further destabilization of a region.
Obama must be out of his mind to think otherwise.

Oh wait

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I think the slight difference is, Saudi takes orders from the US, the US takes orders from Israel.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Let's dissect this. So why is Isreal our closest allie in the middle east? What have they done for us? What have we done for them? Is it time to take off their life jacket and let the Zionists sink or swim at the peril of the good people of Israel? I'm sure their approach would be much different if they couldn't count on Mommy America to back them up. Would that approach be tempered with some constructive concessions instead of the iron fist of the Zionist regime? I think so.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

further proof Romney is the candidate of choice.

So this is the point of your thread? That you don't really care about Israel, but you push Romney as the best "choice" because Obama dismisses Nutty-yahoo as "noise"?

A covert agenda is still an agenda, nonetheless.

No, absolutely not, what would give you the idea that I am pushing Romney? If I don't care about Israel, why would I push Romney? It just doesn't make sense.

top topics

join