It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

privacy becoming too great?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is branching off the santorum issue.... Well, the thing he was really referring to was that if you let gays get away with homosexual acts in their homes(BTW I'm all for gay acts as long as they're away from me), then they can really do anything. Or at least that's how the liberal media put it. So what're your opinions on the matter? Should they be allowed homosexual "sex" in their homes or not?

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think it is wrong to criminalize sexual acts between CONSENTING adults as long as no animals or kids are involved. I think gays have every right to have sex as we straight people have.

I belive that it is impossible to say every gay couple will commit beastality, murder, molestation, bigamy, incest, and polygamy in their home. The only way to prevent that is too moniter gays at home.

I disagree with Santorum, but he should remain a Senator. However I think that Trent Lott could've stayed in office. I disagre with segregation, but it is nothing liek persecuting gays. Plus he was from the south so I expedcted that.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
who is anybody to say what two consenting adults can and cant do in there own home...

if somebody was to participate in gay sex, straight sex, drug taking, suicide, whatever , in there own home i say let them do it providing, no minors are involved, aslong as 18+ year old consenting adults are involved i say let people do what they want..

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Not allowing them to have gay sex, long as no kids involved etc., is like persecuting them in a sense. Its their life not yours.

new topics

top topics

join