It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranornal Witness - Travis Walton and crew episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I was watching this episode last night and it had all the crew talk about what happened that night and they seem scared to this day, Travis Walton was crazy s%$t. They had some parts on it that wasn't in the movie and I don't know much about this story and what caught my eye was the hanger they took him in and maybe it was some military base. I don't think he left earth but its just a feeling that I have and maybe he was a test subject by some treaty the U.S had with aliens. I want to know what you guys think of the show and I know some of you never got the chance to see but I know you guys know a lot about this story and maybe some of you know it was a hoax.

Can't wait to read your posts guys!

It was syfy last night here in Canada.

edit on 4-10-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I too watched it last night and was glad I did. I had seen 'Fire in the sky" which was the movie made about the whole thing, and I remembered Walton saying that hollywood had gone over board on the story with 'spicing' it up.So I wanted to see what the true story was right from they're mouths.I was really glad that they got everyone together before any of them had passed away so we could hear it from them as to what really did happen during that week.
I found they're story interesting and believable,you can see the stress they are all still under to this day from it.It was a life changing event and it shows,they were trying to explain something that they really didn't understand.Kudos to Paranormal Witness for airing this.
And I do remember this unfolding back in '75, I was 16 at the time and kept up on it.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Dimithae because: Addition .

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorry for the thread mods, delete as I see another thread was posted.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I was the guy that opened the other thread, no big deal.

Great show last night, I am still shaking my head. And, I was already a believer in visitation by non-human beings.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It seemed a long time for Travis to get back. I often wonder if there was a glitch in "the experiment" and a lot of panic on the "alien" side to return him.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing.

Thread closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join