It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Supporters: What policies that Romney talked about in the debate did you like?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Does it really matter? Earlier I was downloading some software for my wife when she asked how it was going. "50%" I told her. She said, "Is that 50% done, or left to go"? And she's allowed to vote.

I've recently been reading a book on reverse psychology. I still think it's a load of crap, but anyway please don't "star" this nonsense.
edit on 5-10-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Does anyone read these reasons?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by HostileApostle

I really liked the part where he said to Obama...you've had 4 years to reduce the deficit. You said you'd cut the deficit in half, and you haven't, you've added another trillions dollars.

Yeah...I liked that part a lot....

Des

me too- especially when it turns out that line was partial bull#. The only truth to Romneys claim was Obama saying he would cut it in half. However, it has remained at, or just about the same since inheriting a 1.2T deficit.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
It wasn't WHAT Romney said,

It was HOW he said those things

That stage was a death match and Obama took it, even though Obama had maybe rhetorical tools
at his disposal he sat on his hands.

Obama better drink some coffee and wake up, 'cause he is in danger with showings like that.

I certainly wouldn't say he is "in danger"
Gallup Polls as of today are showing a 1 point bump up for Obama while no movement for Romney.

But it was a stunning act he put on, on stage

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I will have to agree with OP's premise.

If a constituent cannot walk away from this debate and clearly explain Romneys policy position to someone else interested- than his performance was largely a loss.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Love it; I despise Romney so I must be a tree hugging member of the left. How many hippies you know with multiple combat tours?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join