It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Onion Voter's Guide To Mitt Romney ++ other information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
hi all,

so my last thread like this was deleted because i didn't talk enough on my own, lol
Americans need to know more about mitt, even if it's in a joking kind of way, we must be able to make informed decisions so with that said this video is important on a couple levels

this video is a satire of mitt romney.

www.youtube.com...

mitt romney is a flip flopper of the highest order in politics..
The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection
Know someone who needs to see video proof? Many of Mitt Romney's flip-flops all in one video. Video compiled with clips from interviews, news, public appearances, and more. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FAIR USE ACT.
www.youtube.com...

mitt romney does not care about the environment, he cares about that paper with ink on it called money.
from last nights debate (10-3-2012)
Mitt Romney on oil and gas permits on public lands: "I'll double them."

President Obama: "The oil industry gets $4 billion a year in corporate welfare. Why wouldn't we want to eliminate that?"

Mitt Romney: "By the way, I like coal."

President Obama: "We've got to look at the energy sources of the future, like wind and solar."

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
mitt romney does not care about you, honestly i'm no doc, but if you asked me i would say he has npd..

look at how he treats fellow Humans...

Clayton Holton of Granite Staters for Medical Marijuana asks Gov. Mitt Romney if he will have seriously ill patients like himself arrested for using medical marijuana with their doctor's approval. Gov. Romney doesn't answer the question and turns his back on Clayton.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
somthing about his face i would never tire of punching

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
thank you ATS for letting me keep this thread around

here is another good vid.....

Romney: I Stand By What I Said Whatever It Was

www.youtube.com...

lol...

wow

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Does the antichrist have a soul? If he doesn’t then I am pretty sure it’s Romney.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: refrase

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Does the antichrist have a soul? If he doesn’t then I am pretty sure it’s Romney.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: refrase

lol

yes technically you could say that romney is anti-christ, the anti-christ is not one person...that's what "they" would like people to think...

anti-christ is just anti-christ consciousness...in my opinion, that's what i have been told.

and that's what i believe..

as we get closer to galactic center/photon belt you will see extremes of love and fear...that is what you are seeing in the world and soon we will be free...

love is the key..

forgive yourself and all you know

my messages are for all

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
please share, all people must know the flip flopper romney will say anything to get elected, i will not stand for that...

thank you

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Biden had a debate i wish Obama would have called romney out on his lies!

i pray Obama brings the truth in the next one, be courageous! be righteous!

thank you

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
the republicans/tea party....

"Just be ready and healthy. The Synagouge of Satan wants to: 1.) The continuation of exporting our jobs overseas 2.) Working to make our education system the worst in the world 3.) The ongoing task of the FED printing more money, our credit rating is at -AA now 4. Middle-class and poor being utilized to fight their wars overseas for thier benefit not ours 5.) They continue keep us on edge and consume us with Terrorism. 6.) Raiding of pension plans, and discounting Unions 7.) Cutting back on programs for people with special needs. 8.) They want to get rid of Medicare 9.) Privatize Social Security. I could go on forever. Revelations 2:9 & 3:9 in the Bible. Jesus is speaking of these Elitists who their only love is for money."
Sal Mistretta

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
2012 Election RIGGED

Evidence/Proof - 2012 Election Rigged Vote Fraud. Primary/Caucus/Maine. Doug Wead, Ben Swann, Reality Check, Rachel Maddow, Judge Napolitano.

romney cheated ron paul..

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join