It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by dollukka
He knows something and he doesn´t want to be a part of it.

He is told not to be president.

So it is your opinion that he (Obama) lost the debate because he was told to?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by mideast

He is told not to be president.

So it is your opinion that he (Obama) lost the debate because he was told to?

Just a litle prediction based on some facts that i mentioned.

I have never seen his face like he was going on the stage with Romney.

H was like someone who has already lost the game.

Have you seen his face.

I really agree with OP and this is much suspicious that Obama is loser before losing.

What is your idea about his actions ?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I believe Obama is just another puppet on the row of puppets POTUS. Something must have happened he is not very fond about and his hands are tied to do anything about it. What comes to mind is the situation what antimuslim movie caused in ME and now when there is a issue between Turkey and Syria at the same time Obama gives lousy performance on debate.

Are you saying he's a gutless wonder?...a put- your- tail- between- your- legs- and- slink- off kind of man? Let's put it this way: If there is a major catastrophe, he (imo) is not the leader you want at the helm responsible for taking control and trying to right the ship!!
edit on 4-10-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't buy it. I think he had a less than stellar outing. I subscribe that primarily to his hubris and sense of entitlement. He thinks the job is his, and Mitt doesn't have a prayer. And I think there's a part of him that resents the fact he even has to go through the motions for his second term. I think George Bush I did the same thing against Clinton, and he got spanked for it.

Pres Obama has never worked in the private sector and has no concept in my opinion, of what it means to be held accountable.

I think he's far from done. He's got a base that's both broad and deep, or large and unmoving depending upon your metaphorical preference. This race is still a long way from determined (conspiratorial whispers to the contrary) and will ultimately turn on which party can get their members to the polls. I'm not convinced there really are enough "undecideds" to make a difference. There aren't a significant number of voters who'll have an epiphany between now and election day. People already know who they'll vote for, if they actually go to the polls. The difference maker will be, how many actually turn out to vote. If the Democrats can get their people to the polls, they'll win.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The debate was about domestic policy.

Under Obama we've had
Credit rating lowered
High unemployment
Inflation
Record number of people on foodstamps
Lowered GDP
QE1, QE2, QE3

I don't think he had anything positive to debate.

It's like having a debate on dropping heavy weights on your feet an Obama got picked for the "pro" side of the debate.

Really, how could he win?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I had two thoughts based on the surprisingly good debate Romney had and surprisingly bad of Obama:

Option 1) "They" have chosen to get the PNAC crew back in power and plug Romney in (in this theory, Obama, Romney and all the rest are assumed to be part of the "same gang")

Option 2) Obama "threw" the debate because he has such a front-running campaign right now that they (him and his advisors) feel he needs to have Romney nipping a little closer to boost interest and excitement. In other words, a tactic in the early running of this last phase of the campaign.

Or...something more interesting, as you're suggesting, but I would see that in a case where Romney is the chosen one to be in that next phase, not simply an "I want out" kinda thing.

Anyway, things that make you go hmmmmm....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

LA sinkhole could blow which is the equivalent of over 200+ Hiroshima bombs going off.

It concerns me greatly. I had always took with some grains of salt, 'The US Navy Future Map', but this ecodisaster there, could cause that MidWestern split. I am surprised I'd seen no threads about the Louisiana situation. I could make one but I am a lousy thread maker, my threads never get more than 2 stars and die quick.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I think the answer to the mystery could be as simple as this: Money.

For a reason or another, TPTB just loved Bush. We all know that. Now TPTB wants to put the next Bush in the White House (or Airforce One, depending on where the President actually lives most of his time). We all know Romney will employ old colleagues of Bush if he comes to power. TPTB's dream is a bout to come true. But the problem is, Romney is clumsy and made several mistakes some weeks ago. The fact is, those "debates" are just scripts to make us believe that we still have a choice, that the Governments are not autocratics. Hidden Hand say it well: "both sides are actors and politics is just a stage... the real power comes from behind the stage. "

So TPTB financially compensate Obama and gives him a bad script. Everything so that Romney ultimately wins the run.

From where this financial compensation came from?

Hm, I wonder... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Under Obama we've had
Credit rating lowered
High unemployment
Inflation
Lowered GDP
QE1, QE2, QE3

It's like having a debate on dropping heavy weights on your feet an Obama got picked for the "pro" side of the debate.

The next debate is Foriegn Policy...lol

Uhhh the video made them do it as the Mid- East implodes.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i wrote this nugget of rumor just a few minutes ago on another thread...

posted on 4-10-2012 @ 15:53

reply to post by MRuss
thread: Romney strong out of the gate in debate: Obama Stumbling,

Sure Øbama was hesitant, muddled, off base. not on top of his game....

~Now this is just speculation on my part from listening to the group i hang with~

Øbama was distracted because he was edgy about being confronted with the Libya disaster being brought up...
there's suttlebutt that Øbama has some secret...Execuitive Privledge...things and possible agreements with both Egyptian president (installed by the west) Morsi and luvvy-duvvy things going on privately with the Muslim Brotherhood....
which might be publically announced before November...(can you say 'October Surprize'

there's something fishy going on, and i don't know what it is....
(whats that old Bob Dylan song...Mr.Jones...)

edit on 4-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
since we're engaging in speculation here, is it possible a directed energy wep was aimed at POTUS? something that affected his ability to think? Romney's people are straight-up gangster. Wouldn't put it past them. He is very tight with netanyahu and the likudists as well..just sayin

edit on 4-10-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The puppeteer is pullimg his strings. Romney's too.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
since we're engaging in speculation here, is it possible a directed energy wep was aimed at POTUS? Romney's people are straight-up gangster. He is very tight with netanyahu and the likudists as well..just sayin

Can you give a name or two of a Romney gangster?

...And, since we're engaging in speculation here, maybe O was simply just too mellow last night.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Under Obama we've had
Credit rating lowered
High unemployment
Inflation
Lowered GDP
QE1, QE2, QE3

I have said many times...I don't like either of these turds or the stinking festering sewerhole parties the represent...however beezer...

The USA credit rating was lowered because the Repubs didn't want to pay the bills...period.

And for last night, there actually was no "winner"...only losers...330 million+ of us.

When this is all said and done...both parties will be:

Time for everyone to step away from the crack pipe and take a breath of fresh air...

it's our only hope

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Precisely. But TPTB will favor Romney over Obama. I am quite sure of that.

Off-topic, I know, but... you Irish? I got Irish blood.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I thought Obama was very composed, hence it wasn't a shouting match. There was little meat on the table from either, more like I've helped you and you've helped me. That's about it. Quite frankly, if I was Obama I'd get to hell out of there anyway, there are so too may people with prejudices, with his whole term dogged with birthright and his faith, as if! It wouldn't even matter if he turned water into wine. I don't think he is perfect, some things have been iffy, other stuff is positive.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
since we're engaging in speculation here, is it possible a directed energy wep was aimed at POTUS? Romney's people are straight-up gangster. He is very tight with netanyahu and the likudists as well..just sayin

Can you give a name or two of a Romney gangster?

...And, since we're engaging in speculation here, maybe O was simply just too mellow last night.

This is a good place to start:
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

This wasn't an Emperors new clothes moment - you should still be asking yourself what the hell just happened

If you're a thinking person that is

I thought about it.
I think I figured out how Obama went wrong.
He showed up.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Under Obama we've had
Credit rating lowered
High unemployment
Inflation
Lowered GDP
QE1, QE2, QE3

Does it mean that Romney can make all these go away ? Should he has lost the debate before the debate ?

What about his recent claims about Israel and AIPAC ?

He has shown that he will not be loyal to Israel anymore. How is this going to affect the Zionist loby?

Where did all the hope bringing and big talking go ? all the lying about future ?

He just let Romney lie about future.:lol

Maybe he couldn't win but he could have defended himself with all the false reasons presidents bring.

Has there been any time that people decide to change a president before 8 years ? People are usually generous and they give more time to presidents to continue what they have been doing.

But IMO , there is much much pressure on Obama during his presidential time. Bush started two wars and he had much issues during his administrations. But I can not remember MSM challenging and criticizing him as much as they did to Obama.

I see that your MSM is pushing hard on this. And it is not new to me. He is not much greedy and colonialist man. He almost destroyed what Bush was making. This is why they want him to go. They want war and more colonies to make up the economy. They want war and selling weapons.

+ the movie predictions , I say that they knew he was not working for them much.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Maybe Obama was hungover from drinking all the Whitehouse brew he's been traveling with???

Might as well hang a tavern sign on the front porch.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join