It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Obama has always been a horrible, horrible orator. However when he gets to topics where "passion" is used as a tool, he can be quite good. But it's not what he says or how he says it... it's simply the emotional response to the message.

Obama in 2008 was what? A "Populist", and it's incredibly easy to stand on a stage and yell out Populist cliches and get the people riled up. People didn't just believe it, they WANTED to believe it.

Fastforward to 2012 Obama is trying to be a Populist again, but it's almost impossible to say your a Populist when you have not done anything to support "The People"...

A shorter way of saying it is simply... Obama has no energy. He's left standing there exposed for what he is: A pompous, arrogant individual who does not like to be questioned. Being an incumbent does not suit him. Fortunately for him he has more of a "fan base" than anything else.. he's still more likely to win.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't

Being POTUS I'm sure he knows a lot of things that we don't. But that being said .. I dont think he 'threw the presidential debate'. I think Romney just did a much better job and showed Obama up for what he is ... a community organizer who is in way over his head and can only repeat pretty speeches which are written by other people.

No teleprompter.
No being surrounded by 'yes men'.
No being king of the hill ... he got all his moves questioned. He's not used to that anymore.
And Romney just showed that he knows what he's doing better than Obama does.

I think sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and in this case .. Obama lost because Obama lost.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and in this case

Was that some sort of Monica Lewinsky reference?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't

Being POTUS I'm sure he knows a lot of things that we don't. But that being said .. I dont think he 'threw the presidential debate'. I think Romney just did a much better job and showed Obama up for what he is ... a community organizer who is in way over his head and can only repeat pretty speeches which are written by other people.

No teleprompter.
No being surrounded by 'yes men'.
No being king of the hill ... he got all his moves questioned. He's not used to that anymore.
And Romney just showed that he knows what he's doing better than Obama does.

I think sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and in this case .. Obama lost because Obama lost.

Personally, I think it was a combination of three things:

1) Fatigue: Obama seemed a little weary, and unable at times to keep his thoughts organized, or to extract facts from memory (he was close to freezing up on a couple of occasions).
2) Poor Strategy: It seemed fairly obvious that the game-plan was to appear above the fray and "Presidential", and to not resort to the most obvious sharp retorts...like confronting Romney about the 47% video. Romney quite often went right after Obama, but Obama did not fire back.
3) Poor Record: There are just some things that Obama doesn't have, can't have, answers for...and I get the sense that he feels exposed and unable to defend against attacks on those points. Unemployment percentages, skyrocketing deficit, green-energy failures, grid-lock in Congress, increases in people on the Food Stamp program, income declines during his tenure.

He was a very effective orator in 2008, when he was preaching "hope" and "change".

Now he has to preach, "stay the course", forget how bad the last four years were...give me four more. That is a tough sell under the circumstances - and he knows it.

In 2008 he was brimming with confidence...he was shiny and new...nothing but upside...ready to lead America and the world into a new era.

In 2012 he looks worried and nervous, unsure of himself...he is battered and war weary...America has not experienced a resurgence on his watch, but rather is barely hanging on...if not sliding in power, success and influence...his "vision" has been shown to be severely flawed, and the "hope for change" has now boomeranged.

One almost has to wonder if he is beginning to feel that, for the good of America he needs to hand the ball off...that maybe he is beginning to feel that in 2008 he not only sold a bill of goods to America - he might have sold it to himself (or, as some would say, it was sold to him first).

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't know just what to think about this guy anymore.

Could it be he is actually smarter than most give him credit?
Could it be he has just had enough of the hassles of this office and has decided to give it up?
Could it be he has seen the writing on the wall?
Or maybe there are just some things coming which he would rather give over and let someone else deal with.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
I witnessed this debate through the eyes of a person who was a staunch Republican for most of his life, got disillusioned with it all during the second term of Bush 43, and ended up, by default, voting Democratic this past go around. So I will concede that my views are a weird mix of right, left, and centrist.

Just admit it man. You couldn’t see the obvious bias and propaganda you were being feed by the media. They brow beat you into believing what they wanted you to believe.

You are just having problems admitting to yourself that you have been brainwashed by the media.

You keep telling yourself that you should be concerned about certain things because the media told you that you should. It leaves you conflicted at times because those concerns don’t really make any logical sense to the analytical side of your brain.

Its all lies by the main stream media. Bush wasn’t dumb. Big O isn’t smart, or refined. Bush had nothing to do with the slow response to Katrina. The anti war people don’t really care about loss of life, they have been responsible for some of the largest losses of life recorded. The democrats say they are protecting your freedoms by restricting them. All this fear mongering stuff about the environment is all crap.

The media spews that stuff in regards to many subjects like the environment, renewable energy, nuclear power, big coal, wars, and the like. And it’s all crap. When you realize that most of those concerns that rattle around your head is just baggage that the media is intentionally piling into your head in a specific way to get you to think the way they want you to think, then you will have a clearer understanding of the world, and won’t worry as much about all those “crisis of the moment” things they force feed you with.

And all that brainwashing is not by coincidence. The old statement that “we need to fight the communist over there so we don't have to fight them over here” is prophetic. They could not defeat us militarily, so they infiltrated the educational, media and news institutions in this country to turn us against ourselves. To weaken our ability to project power and defend ourselves. This isn’t speculation, it’s documented fact.

Welcome to reality. You have been used, it happens, get over it and move on. You are not the first victim in the fight, and you won’t be the last.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyxDaliGee

Im leaning towards he has something on his mind there. I saw parts of the Debate and thought Obam looked preoccupied. Look at this link: ______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/10/what-happened-to-the-white-house-schedule-2474640.html
These charts look legit. ( No, haven't double-checked yet, but) His last posted stop is in Denver?! Isn't that where the Gov elite are going to run this country from when SHTF? Or am I just being Paranoid? His Itenarary looks empty after going to Colorado...... Just Creepy is all. Later, Syx.

Yeah, but this happened last year, too, around this same time. Congress left, Obama was to be in Denver (and was supposedly flying his family there), other world leaders were emptying their schedules and there was a major military exercise in Denver that scared the residents because they weren't told. There was also something about DEFCON alert raising and the SHTF coming. I think it was being chalked up to Comet Elenin coming but then nothing happened.
edit on 4-10-2012 by texasgirl because: substituted a word

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Pretty bold interpretation! And if it weren't for the fact that I don't expose myself to mass media, it might actually fit!

It was a sincerely decent concept. Just not applicable here.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Tranny

Pretty bold interpretation! And if it weren't for the fact that I don't expose myself to mass media, it might actually fit!

It was a sincerely decent concept. Just not applicable here.

~Heff

You can not live a day in the US without being exposed to the media. Your interpretation of what I mean by “media” is too narrow. I mean all media. Advertising, songs, and all the rest of the ways they feed ideas into your head. They use all of them to some degree.

Even the way the way they portray what they classify as “smart and refind individuals” is often used against people to marginalize them. It doesn’t mater how logical their statement is, if they don’t say it in a certain way then you put less credence to it because your mind has been conditioned to think that they are dumb.

It’s like America’s drug problem. Is it a coincidence? No. The communist worked hard at getting US GI’s hooked on that stuff knowing that it would reduce the combat effectiveness of the units fighting in Korea and Vietnam. And they knew that once those people came home, they would bring their addictions back home and spread it to the rest of the population. Again, documented fact.

And a good portion of the people that is spreading that propaganda are themselves brainwashed. They truly believe the junk they are spewing. As the rule states…. The most effective advocate is someone that truly believes in what they are saying.

And another point.
The bear(CCCP) is not dead, it is just hibernating while it give the poison time to do it job. When it’s victim is ripe for the kill then it will awake and do it’s thing.

...................EDIT...........................

Another vector you are not thinking about is your interaction with friends and family. If you did not see a program, your friend may have. He will parrot that information to you and it will still plat those seeds in your mind. When you see something from another source, then your mind will put those pieces together and your opinion will be formed.

That is a primary vector in brainwashing. You can not tell the person the conclusion you want them to come to. You have to plant seeds in their mind. When they are watered (something that fits the pretext of the seeds), that person comes to the desired conclusion on their own. The person does not comprehend that his thoughts are preplanned by someone because he thinks that he came to that conclusion by himself. He does not understand that all those little ideas that lead him to that conclusion are based on outside input and have no logical basis.

It is a leading cause of cognitive dissidence, which is something that i have seen you display lots of at times.

edit on 4-10-2012 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm betting that Obama knows the same "handlers" who put him up for election are know stumping up his opposition and he probably wonders what he did wrong (genuinely) to upset them as he followed the plans to continue the "status quo" of the Banksters rape and pillage and the implementation of UN dogma.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

(I've put this in Skunkworks because it is speculation and a conversation about that speculation.)

Hi ATS! During the course of the night, I've been here, watching the threads, and watching the debate. My perspective of it is probably uncommon. I witnessed this debate through the eyes of a person who was a staunch Republican for most of his life, got disillusioned with it all during the second term of Bush 43, and ended up, by default, voting Democratic this past go around. So I will concede that my views are a weird mix of right, left, and centrist.

Claims that I am seeking to make excuses for Obama might arise. I can assure you, that is not my intention here. I don't plan on voting for him. I fell for "Hope" once already. I hoped and it didn't work. Neither do I plan to vote for Romney. Just to make things clear up front.

As I watched the debate ( paying more attention to the computer than the debate itself, thus experiencing it more on a auditory than a visual level ) I began to wonder how a man who is known for his charismatic speaking skills could sound so mediocre. Whether you like the guy or hate him... you have to give credit where credit is due. And, when it comes to public speaking, Barack Obama is a rock star.

So how did this guy....

End up this guy?

This is what I've spent my entire night trying to figure out.

Was Obama under the weather? Was he preoccupied? Bad day? Does nearly four years in the White House just wipe a person out? Valid question, George W got a bit iffy after the first term....I mean, as POTUS he may well have gotten some classified information about something or other, pre-debate, that could have really troubled him. A lot of "if"s.

Then I began to wonder if maybe Romney lulled Obama in by having a spell of negative press before the debate, thus lulling Obama into a false sense of confidence. I found myself being pretty impressed with Romney ( in regard to this debate and on a psychological level if he did pull a little Machiavelli maneuver. ) Anyone who can play social chess that well is formidable.

That's when my imagination kicked in and concepts began to form....

What if President Obama has learned something in the past several days that has made him not want to be in office come next January? Something profound. Like updated numbers on the economy? Insider info on some soon to burst bubble that could sink us back, or even further than the previous ones? A coming major war? China calling in it's "chips" with us soon....

As POTUS the man does have access to things we do not, nor could not. Military, fiscal, social, scientific... the whole ball of wax. What if he learned something recently that has caused him to make the political decision that it's better to lose this time around? And what might that something be?

If you let it sink in for a few minutes.... it actually gets pretty chilling. Speculation. Sure. Of course. But not undo speculation. The guy lost at the one game he's good at. This is his wheelhouse. And he didn't just los at it. He lost by TKO. This is like Tyson/Douglas, politically speaking. Romney's always had a bit of an Achilles heel where public speaking goes....

Very strange indeed. Maybe a quirk. Maybe Romney was simply the better speaking today. But food for thought at least....

WSY ATS? Does something seem awry here?

~Heff

edit on 10/4/12 by Hefficide because: one for clarity and one for a typo - edit two times, I'm going away ( My Doors tribute for the night )

The answer is simple. Without a teleprompter and a script, Obama is actually a pretty bad speaker.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

You may have something there.

Maybe they know something about The island of La Palma, in the Canary Islands and something maybe going to happen there. or someone is going to trigger a quake, It would be a bad day for the east coast for sure.

Elevation would be the key.

Marshal law would go into effect immediately. if it happened before the election there wouldn't be one.

But on an other note that the Puppet Masters need a new face and a new direction.

People are becoming aware of whats really going on behind the curtain.

If any of you were old enough to live in the 70's and 80's things were pretty good, sure you still struggled but you didn't really question or think about the government to much. there was food on the table, jobs, family vacations, owning a house the American dream was alive and doing well even if it was a smoke and mirror palor trick.

Last night might of been a slight of hand trick, were we once again have been distracted for the truth.

If they all are really running from something to a safe house, something big is on the horizon, maybe they moved their plans up and will execute them sooner then later, this maybe the best window of opportunity.

Also a new face witch would be Romney would give a lot of people hope, no matter how false that may be.
But would also give the fat cats a chance to add to their riches.more time to transfer wealth into precious metals.

If things turn around and fast most people will go back to sleep. the economy picks up people go back to work, the american dream is alive once again, so we'd think.

This would take the focus off of them once again and they could get on with their agenda, the best way to achieve that would be to keep the masses happy , feed making some money, things looking up once again, even if it is just an illusion. As they slip back into the darkness out of sight out of mind, before they pull the rug out from under us once again.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My kinda thread

As far as a skunk works theory, perhaps BO knows there won't be an election so he doesn't really care about the debates, just going through the motions....

Like a martial law type situation

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and in this case

Was that some sort of Monica Lewinsky reference?

LOL. Freud. It means that sometimes things are what they appear with no deeper meaning.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sure, he knows the devil's plans.

Clint Eastwood told the truth a few week's ago, but because we are deaf we heard his words but didn't understand the message. Most felt sorry for this "bumbling senile old man" routine, completely forgetting that he's an actor and highly regarded director. I thought that I'd highlight a few of the points that he made. If one looks at a transcript, I'm not taking these out of context. 

I know what you are thinking 
all left wingers out there, left of Lenin. 
conservatives play closer to the vest 
but they are there, believe me, they are there 
These people are all like-minded

Everybody is trying, Oprah was crying. 
now it may be time for somebody else to come along and solve the problem 
OK 
terrorists in downtown New York City. 
overrule  
we are moving onwards 
the Russians 
a target date for bringing everybody home

it is my turn 
 absolutely crazy 
Kind of a grin with a body behind it 
weigh both sides. 
devil’s advocating this
A stellar businessman 
maybe still use a plane 
Though maybe a smaller one
big gas  
an ecological man
we own this country.
It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it.
Politicians are employees of ours.
when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go
masochists 
Make my day 

Just like the seemingly disjointed Olympic ceremonies, he is giving you the same message in a seemingly disjointed message. It is their time, devil advocating masochists even more left than Lenin who are willing to use contrived events like Oklahoma and New York to MAKE HIS DAY POSSIBLE. They may still use a plane, but a smaller one. That they own this country and as such, politicians are their employees. It is time for somebody else to come along. And they are serious and THEY (democrat and republican) ARE LIKE MINDED. 

That summation of Eastwood's speech should frighten the life out of people, the realisation that pure evil exists all around us and that we are mere slaves to it because we are blind and deaf.

The Good Lord still heals the blind and deaf to this day, giving them understanding of what's to come. If truth is cherished in your heart, He's but a heartfelt repentant prayer away.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I suspect Obama accomplished exactly what he set out to do... There's still 2 more presidential debates and he wanted to lower expectations in the 1st debate and let the media and everyone else talk up how good Romney was THEN in the next 2 debates the new underdog (Obama) will come out swinging big time!

Seeing how slap-happy Fox News is this morning I would say Obama's plan passed with flying colors. Everyone's falling for it hook, line and sinker.

For the record: I'm NOT voting for Obama!

I just feel Obama was playing possum to lower expectations for the next 2 debates.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I always feel compelled to point out that I did not vote for Obama (Ron Paul in '08, Gary Johnson in 2012) but I'm not buying the Romney boner that everyone is high on this morning. All of a sudden he's the champion of the Middle Class? Yea, right.

He says no increase in taxes, lower tax rates, lower the deficit and eliminate some 'player-to-be-named-later' loop-holes and deductions. This deductions/loop-holes argument has been bandied about for quite some time and every independent analysis I've read says it won't make any substantive change. UNLESS he's talking about middle class deductions like home mortgage interest, etc. Which, in my view, is simply increasing what the middle class PAYS while lowering their tax rate. You know, like lowering the prices at the snack counter and doubling the price of the movie.

I thought Romney made lot of very broad, sweeping and non-specific claims in his responses with very little specific as to how they would actually happen. Demand creates jobs, not lower taxes. Anyone with Google can look at GDP and tax rates by year and see that they are not correlated. Obama suggested changing tax rates back to the Clinton era rates when the economy was booming, there was a high rate of job creation, the deficit was reduced, and the majority were doing very, very well. Since that time, tax rates were lowered, job creation tanked, the economy tanked, the deficit exploded, yet wealth accreted to the top economic decile at an unprecedented rate. Romney's argument is smurf and not born-out by the facts.

My biggest fear is that the GOP is hell-bent on another war (war being the most profitable business --- for a select minority --- on the planet). It was the financing of 4 simultaneous, pointless wars (terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, drugs) that played a large part in mushrooming the deficit. And you can be absolutely sure the GOP wants more.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I love your theory! It's imaginative and intriguing. I have been wondering what the "bigger plan" is. I mean, if Obama wanted this, it seems to me he could have had it. He didn't use the opportunities splayed out before him. I suppose it could have been because he was tired, but it's hard to imagine him letting that ruin the debate for him.

I keep thinking there's a longer term plan in his mind. He's so good at this stuff and he knew Romney was prepared... Just what kind of game is he playing here? I don't know, but it's frustrating to me that we cannot know unless and until something plays out.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
People need to go watch the Clinton/Obama debates and the Obama/McCain debates.

If you think last night was a "normal" performance for Obama, just go watch those debates.

I don't think Obama threw the debate, I think he let Romney use all his built up energy and best shots in the first debate and sat back and took them. He wanted Romney to talk and put his positions out there for everyone to see. Watch the debate again, you can see Obama restraining himself. I think that is what is making Obama look off, he smiles and kind of laughs, he shakes his head, he takes his notes...but he never responded. I think he really wanted respond, but I think the game plan was to not respond, at least not at the first debate.

Notice what everyone is talking about today, notice what the Right Wingers are all giddy about. They are all giddy about the "performance", not the facts or policies Romney talked about.

Because the policies Romney talked about sucked, no one likes them, they all harm the middle class. He contradicted himself a few times, he contradicted his own campaign messages, he flat out lied. Now, Romney has to live with all those things he said for 5 weeks. Today and tomorrow you will hear right wingers all giddy because they think Romney "beat" Obama. When the Sunday morning news shows come and Romney's campaign staffers have to answer for some of the things Romney said on stage, then maybe will start to realize that Romney really didn't do himself any favors.

One of the big things Romney has to explain is taking away common tax deductions from the middle class. That is just ONE of the many things Romney now has to explain. He also should explain how he could be in business in 25 years, outsource to China, visit the plants he is outsourcing to China, and not understand the tax benefits he got from that.

There are many things Romney has to now explain, and what does Obama have to explain? Romney didn't really force Obama to make any claims that he will have to defend for the next 5 weeks.

Bottom line is that Romney looked more aggressive than anyone thought he would be (sometimes even crazed), but he said many things that are now on record that he has to defend and own. This was the first debate, after two more debates no one is going to remember the "perfomance" of last night, but the policies Romney talked about will stick with him until election day.
edit on 4-10-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well, I don't know what the future holds for us in the United States or if Obama may know something of great importance that may have changed his want for Presidency, or if maybe there are some that are in powerful positions behind the scenes that may have changed their agenda & how they plan to proceed. I have been trying to get more people involved & educated as well as find some rhyme or reason to some of this madness. Sometimes, I feel we are asleep at the wheel & no one is left sober or awake enough to drive us safely to the right destination. Since 2006, I have began to educate myself more & seek out answers to some of the questions that just don't add up to the answers given by those in the power. I am an artist, a writer, and an American trying to preserve the freedoms & liberties that the United States was founded upon. I wrote this poem a couple of years ago & have a collection of writings that I would love to share if anyone is interested in reading more. Most of all, I would like to send a positive message to everyone out there & hope for a positive outcome for us & our future as a whole...
Corruption
Confusion, illusion, diffusion among us.
Inspired by those who are in power of us.
Our protectors are devils, disguised in angel eyes,
Misleading, deceiving, tricking us into believing
we are safe while we are dreaming.

All the while they are scheming, demeaning,
Manufacturing a false sense of security
just to maintain worldly positions, possessions,
with no discretion.

We are only puppets in their puppet show,
Singing and dancing for their pockets to grow.
Assets no longer, it's time to go,
oppose their code and to jail you will go.

A seemingly endless supply,
Brainwashed from inside the womb.
It's not us they care about,
It's power, greed, prestige, they protect.
More money to make, more souls to take.

It's Freedom we need to protect, it's us
Who need to direct.

To stand up for Our rights, unit one another...
Believe in each other!

Follow your hearts, find wisdom within, rejoice in your choice!
Find faith strong, lead those who are wrong, forgive in mistakes of your past.

So stand up to "Big Brother" and those who waiver.
Question those that lead, big or small, any who have power.
I call out to the bold, the brave, the timid and the meek,
To find all the truths we seek!

Let's stand together and protect one another
United we can be, a nation standing together.
Igniting a flame in the hearts of each other.
A “United” States we can be,
A better world is a future I wish to see.

‘In God We Trust’,
American freedom, liberty, and justice; a must!
Printed on American dollars, embossed on American coin
A nation founded under God with a worthy cause…
FREEDOM!!!!!!!
We have let them have too much power for too long, we have lost some of our natural rights to govern ourselves, to have a legitimate voice in the decisions of our country. Those in power are not governing our nation with our best interests in mind, that I can be sure of (though there are a few in government probably trying to bring about positive change, their efforts are easily crushed before anything concrete can be done).
They need us to wake up, need us to “want” to actively partake in a positive change for America.
If we remain asleep, remain anesthetized to what is going on around us, we may lose everything we hold dear, right down to our individual God-given rights!! We need to educate ourselves, those around us, and actively take an interest in our future if we are going to have any possibility of a free America, tomorrow!!
Educate and find out as much as you can, the more we know, the better prepared we will be for unexpected events, and the better we can disrupt negative schemes being plotted against us!
Take the power back! Be all you can be…American & free! So let's EDUCATE, STIMULATE, FACILITATE, & MOTIVATE ourselves, our neighbors, our communities, web-communities and the world. Utilize the tools & resources we have to alleviate the problems. Let's become a part of the solution and not part of the problem (because when we do nothing at all, when we look the other way, or when we act like the individual can't make a difference...then we become a contributing component to the overall problem!!
Remember all of the people, both soldiers and civilians, from the past to the present, everyone that has fought on or off the battlefield to preserve OUR freedoms, OUR CONSTITUTION, and OUR way of life.
We have every right to question those that are in office and government. We can call for change and NOW is the time to do so. What better time than today, especially since we might not have the freedoms to do so tomorrow!
Don’t put off until tomorrow, what YOU can, what WE NEED TO DO TODAY!!
We are the 'People', we are this Nation! We are AMERICA!!!
Thank You for reading and God Speed!
sk4usa

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join