It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: Obama Campaign Staff Impersonating Election Officials in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

More questionable and possible illegal activities by Obama Campaign staff !!

Are they Serious ?

This morning, I wrote about the Obama campaign spreading misinformation about early voting in Pasco County, Florida. The effort is an obvious attempt to confuse voters and potentially reduce the number of GOP voters turning up at the polls. However, a more serious allegation against the Obama campaign has surfaced. Its staffers were able to speak before high school classes by posing as officials from Pasco County's election office. This is likely illegal.

Obama campaign's deception came to light after a local GOP official was first asked and then uninvited to speak before high school students.

District spokeswoman Summer Robertson explained that the Democrat who spoke to the classes got into the school by claiming to represent the county elections office as part of an annual voter registration drive. Once before students, this person gave a distinctly partisan message that the teacher, Jennifer Dixon, sought to offset by calling Bunting.

Follow the links.....

After Obama's absolutely horrible performance against Romney in their first debate, look for more desperate attempts by desperate campaign workers. They will be out in force to make last ditch efforts to save Obama.

Also beware of Liberal M$M lies....they are now desperate too !!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Say it ain't so......

Why am I not surprised?!?!

Now, if the MSM will pick this up & actually report it to the public, will be a miracle.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You know, I'll first say I'd be happy as a clam in clean water if other folks didn't judge half the nation's population (The Right...judging by census and voter figures) when some idiot-stick working for the GOP or people working for a contractor...do something even criminally stupid themselves. ....and there are surly 10's of thousands of Obama campaign people. I hope no one suggests Obama is guilty of more than a lax example set to make people think this is acceptable. I mean....it's not like anyone ever blames Romney personally for the actions of little people he probably doesn't know to see up close.

Directly to the OP story, the prosecutor should fry their butts and make it well done. Let them stew on whatever the absolute maximum penalties are for whatever charges are appropriate and make an example of them. Do absolutely NO LESS to anyone else, from any political persuasion, caught screwing with the election system.

Hell, our system is sick enough....It doesn't need these Political versions of Dr. Kevorkian to come along and snuff out the last little embers of faith and belief in a system that CAN still work. When that last belief falls....so does the entire system based upon it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I expect this post to gain little traction besides Obama supporters calling out Republicans. It's only bad when the other side does it! Both sides do a lot of nasty things, both sides should be called on it.

top topics

join