It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye of Horus Plates at the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There is a hotel in Ventura Beach, California. It is called the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach and I believe it had once been a Holiday Inn, in either case it has been around for more than a hot minute. I was headed north one day and stopped by to get something to eat and walk the pier. There is a little courtyard that sits between the hotel and the shops and I noticed something strange, a series of seven plates in the middle of the courtyard. The plates are in line with the City Hall and if you follow the line out to sea they point at a little island on which we have a military base from which we have launched missiles.

I shall now give all ATS members an opportunity to check something that you have read, this thread. The plates in the courtyard are a code, each says something different, things like "Eyes that can taste" (sorry, I could not be bothered to look up the actual sayings). The plates represent the seven sections of the eye of Horus. In the middle of the courtyard is a water fountain that can make different patterns. Each of the plates is screwed into the ground; but, not all the screws were in place when I saw it. Nobody noticed the plates. I asked the curator of the little art shop sitting directly in front of the plates, how long he had worked there. He said he had worked there for years. I asked him about the plates sitting directly in front of him and he said that he had never noticed them. I found that hard to believe; but, said nothing and left. The people I was with said he gave me the dirtiest face they had ever seen.

Now this all may sound like a spooky story; but, I give a challenge, go check them out if you are in the area. If you do, take good quality pictures and post them here. If you understand the Eye of Horus, tell us the order that they should be placed in, after all, the Eye of Horus is also a mathematical formula. If you continue north, you will reach San Jose, the home to the Rosicrucian Museum. I have often wondered if the two are connected. If they are then I deserve a cookie from their group for discernment. LOL.

I do not know when the plates were placed, I do know that the sun sets quite nicely from that vantage point and can also be seen rising if you look east in a straight line. Any who know my moniker know that I do not get into discussions of esoteric religions often, if at all. I am not overly concerned about secret societies; but, I do know they exist and find them interesting. Still, someone paid to have these plates made and it was not cheap. There is nothing indicating why they are there, who made them or what they mean; but, they were not put there by accident and someone can change the order in which they sit.

I will give my guess. The plates placement determines what the water fountain does. If you place them properly they will cause the water fountain to make a signal, a pattern that can be viewed from the City Hall, the art shop and anyone in the courtyard. Someone on this site is in Ventura and can verify and document the plates or prove that I have made this all up; but, others have also taken pictures and I have waited to make this post. Time is on my side. Peace.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I may be way off or I may have solved the puzzle.

The Masonic Lodge is directly behind the hotel.

They use the eye a lot....I think the tiles line up with the lodge.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Dear timetothink,

I drove behind the City Hall and did not find a Masonic Hall, there is a park behind it. You can Google Earth it; but, the pictures of the plates are rather vague. Still, anyone on ATS can go there, take pictures and give their opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I'm in NY...

Did you see the Lodge on the map? Maybe 2/3 blocks behind the hotel?

I am on iPad so I can't post it right now.

Ventura Masonic Center 482 East Santa Clara Street Ventura, CA 93001

www.lodge214.com...
edit on 4-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Dear tiemtothink,

I am sorry, I did not see the lodge. I don't live there, I was just passing through. Don't star me, flag me with no stars until we can get someone to take the pictures or tell the story of the place. It is what it is and has nothing to do with me. Peace.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Starred & Flagged

I'm keen to see what becomes of this - can't find any images on Google about this - the shop own must be an "insider" aye

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Dear Sublimecraft,

I don't know if the guy was an "insider" or not; but, he didn't like my question. I am sorry that more people did not read this as I was hoping someone from the area would take a picture. I don't go up there often; but, will take a picture next time I do. The man told me he had worked at the art shop for about 15 years and that meant he had to walk over the plates everyday. While I am no expert on the occult, the eye of horus is made up of 6 parts with each having a mathematical meaning and representing one of seven things.

Smell, sight, thought, hearing, taste and touch. Each of the plates has a riddle involving these things.

top topics

join