It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People: What do they do?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baxta54
Let me get this right,
The first time you met one of these "shadow people" it hit you in the face with it's knob.
Interesting...

As the good doctor sigmund freud would say did you have issues with your father? Is there some kind of deep seeded anxiety very interesting. Id hate to say this but i think everyones seen people in the shadows.Are brains are designed to take shapes and make them into something we can relate to. Thats why people see faces in toast.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Baxta54
Let me get this right,
The first time you met one of these "shadow people" it hit you in the face with it's knob.
Interesting...

As the good doctor sigmund freud would say did you have issues with your father? Is there some kind of deep seeded anxiety very interesting. Id hate to say this but i think everyones seen people in the shadows.Are brains are designed to take shapes and make them into something we can relate to. Thats why people see faces in toast.

Normally, I would agree with you. But to have a seven year old describe to you almost exactly to a T what others describe these beings as, is very odd. Its not like he is pulling the info off of the internet. His reading capabilities consist of 2nd/3rd grade level.

What worries me is I asked him after his Taekwondo class if he has seen it again, and he said no; I told him if he did to just keep it between us. Mom did not need to know because it would worry her. He agreed. But this morning on his way to school he told his Mom that he had seen it following me after Taekwondo and that it had turned into a crab like creature. This gave me some relief as I thought that maybe he was playing some games with us. But that does not explain his detailed descriptions that mirror so many I have read on the internet. Also our TV turning on itself the other night. I googled shadow crab and many instances of shadow spiders came up. I'm wondering if that is what he saw. I also fear that it may be manipulating him, as he lied to me about not seeing it anymore, which is unlike him. I will have to ask him about that after school. My wife is volunteering at the school library today and is going to ask our priest about the house blessing.

I just want this to go away so we can get back to "normal".

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
They dance. Even have orgies.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I had a shadow person follow me for years. It first appeared when I was 13 and followed me around most of the time until I was 24. Strangely I hit puberty when I was 13 and at age 24 I had my one and only child. I don't know if those events are related to the reason I was followed or not or if maybe the change in my body chemistry allowed me to see the shadow person and then the change into motherhood caused the loss of ability to see it.

The strangest event that happened was when I was 16. I was sitting on my best friends porch it was around 1 am and I felt the shadow man behind me. He was in my friends bedroom and the window was open to the porch right behind where I was sitting. I felt him lean close to the window and then felt his breath on the back of my neck. I jumped up and spun around and saw him backing away from the window. Needless to say it terrified me. That was the first time it made physical contact.

A few weeks later I was sitting on an old Iron bridge with friends and I felt what I can only describe as energy in the shape of a hand touch me on the shoulder. I froze and my friend said "there is a shadow behind you" I just nodded my head and he was gone. We left quickly and went home.

The third and final time anything physical happened I was 17 and pissed off I was yelling and screaming in my bedroom and a plastic cup with a stuffed bear in it flew off the shelf and landed at my feet. I jumped back and saw the shadow man out of the corner of my eye disappear.

This same shadow followed me for years and seemed to want me to know he was there but those are the only times anything physical happened. Most of the time it was just catching glimpses of him here and there and feeling him near me. He seemed to always be watching me and following me , Then I had my daughter and he was gone seemingly for good. It has been just over 18 years since I have seen or felt him around.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

Thank you for sharing this information. I may have some questions about it if you don't mind answering them later. I did see what you wrote in the other thread, and am currently digesting the post.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Weird moment last night.

So basically as i was going down to the street, leaving my friend's place, I saw two shadow people from the corner of my eyes walking down the stairs, besides me, on my right, in the stairs that goes from the first floor to the second.

I was with 5 other mâle friends, leaving the appartement of one of them who was still inside with his boyfriend, ready to follow the rest of us, taking his keys.

Three friends were in front of me, already getting down the stairs. One was quite far away, the two others about two step away from each other and me just about to go down.
After walking down the two first step, I stop, frowning and like "HUH?!?" One of the friends, in front of me stop and ask "what?" So I reply: Nothing, I must have some Hallu (hallucination)...
(... Those friends dont know anything about conspiracy théories, paranormal or my interest in the subject)
Right after saying that my friend tells me:
- You saw two people?
- I saw then coming down the stairs, on the right side... Upstair, from the corner of my eyes, two shadows. You saw them to?
He then tells me yes, two shadows, the other friend who was in front of us tells us he saw them two but didnt think it was "really happening" so he kept it for himself, and the third friends who was already down in the hall way didnt see anything.

Since it was a little "elevated" i could not the the full figures where I was, just the waist down to the feet. The legs where moving slowly.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mundanemundy

Interesting, and thank you for sharing this.

It sounds like a chance encounter (kind of like seeing a real person). Neat though.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I believe 'Shadow People' are residual 'Thought Forms' or what is usually referred to as a 'Tulpa'.
More:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I like the idea that the people who see these "beings" are seeing them via their Inner Eye. I have seen these "beings" numerous times, around ten in total, and upon reading this comment I realized that we do indeed see them with our Inner Eye.
Their behaviour seems to be more erratic, I would almost say crazy, well the one that hangs around our house anyway.
I have the impression that this thing, whatever it is, has taken it upon itself to guard me, as people have seen it in the same capacity, around me, for fifteen years now. It has been described by a friend as running away when being seen, although intuitively this did not seem to be correct as in my experience my gut feeling is that they crave attention at times. They may in fact, be trying to establish contact over time and, if so, it is working!
I would be interested to know how many people who have one or more attached to them have believed in the idea of a Holy Guardian Angel in any shape or form, a personal one. I have good reason to wish to know this which I shall contain for now. Some people here will already know the tangent in which I am thinking.
I must say that this is a most awesome site. I will be back!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So I'm just popping in to ask a basic question about the appearance of the Shadow People.

Without people going into a bunch of details about the situations that they had seen a Shadow Person, instead if people could just answer the following questions please;

* What did the Shadow Person look like?
* Where did the Shadow Person appear? (region, country, territory)
* Was there any particular behaviors that stood out when watching them?

I understand that many people have theories about Shadow People, but I'm only asking for some basic information on them as of right now.

I'm grouping these questions with my Shadow People thread since it all goes with my research on them. thank you for taking the time to respond to these questions.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hopefully I'll get some responses on this.

While there maybe a lot of differing views on the Shadow Person phenomenon, looking at them from an Anthropological standpoint could be very useful in understanding how and why they act the way they do.

I believe that their appearances are linked to the regional areas where they are seen, but without gaining a large source of data on this phenomenon any conclusions are merely speculations at this point. Any help in this data gathering is welcomed and appreciated. Any findings or ongoing research information gained will be shared with the community.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMflyer
I did see a shadow man. I was told it didn't belong to me. I blew it off that day. I never thought about it until my memory was Jared by the thread. What I have seen are white round, sometimes oval light as much as white. I thought it particular and nothing out of the ordinary. Now I question my own perception.
The white light was a positive thing, checking I think.
I never considered it, in connection with energies. The thread has left me with more questions than answers.
Ok back to these questions, and no I hadn't forgot.

1. Do we establish that white is full of light because of it's ability to generate energy?
We can either look at the "White Shadow" effect as a reflection of all light, or as emitting it's own light. I personally can rule out the emitting it's own light due to reports (and my own experiences) not indicating self illumination. So it the cases of "White Shadows" it could very well be explained if the Shadowing effect is a survival technique used by these Shadow People.

Think of a chameleon and how it can some what blend into it's background. It may not be perfect but it does an ok job hiding them from a quick glance. If we look at Shadow People from this angle we can assume that the "White Shadow" is nothing more then a confused Shadow Person doing a panicked shadowing.

2. Do the shadow men seek energy and ions of electricity, water?
I can't really find out an answer for this. Not due to not trying, but rather due to reports coming from high energy areas, water, and areas of unusual background radiation not really being any more prevalent then in non high energy areas.

3. Is that why those who have had experience with them repeat experiences with them coming out of areas of water and walls.
See above, but also I believe that like a magic trick when a person has seen one it makes it easier to see them again. When watching magic tricks being preformed, if you know how a similar trick is done it kind of takes the magic out of it.

4. As it was discussed that they are of varied"style." Could it be that some shadow men are those of others and some our own?
Possible, but it could also be due to regional differences in their (the Shadow people) fashion and styles. Above this posting I asked if people could give a few specifics about their Shadow Person encounters so that this question might be answerable.

5. They can not be seen but are always there. Could a time come that you do actually feel it is there are learn the ways of this energy, in which case it would be no longer necessary it appear?
I'm a little unclear as to what you are asking here. Could you please reword it?

6. I have not seen anything about DNA and genes associated with this. We apparently have genes that are not coded for anything obvious. Would DNA be any kind of code that might connect an energy to an individual?
This is possible, those parts of our DNA do have a purpose we just haven't figured out exactly what does what yet.

7. Would DNA connect us to ancesters' own energies or energies of others affecting your ancestors who may have had very positive or very negative experiences with our ancestors?
This does not seem to be the case. While I agree that our DNA might have some links to unknown energies. I don't agree that it can be affected by our ancestors, or actions taken against our ancestors. There is some thought that "Family Curses" could be past down through the family tree, these curses are usually past down might be fungal in nature and not an energy force that is inherited through our DNA.

Hmm? Anyone?
Hopefully that helps.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hi, I have been a lurker since 2008, but I registered today because I really want to share my experience with "shadow people"

When I still used to live with my father who was neurotic and an alcoholic I was 7 years old and it was horrible to live in that house with him. I used to see shadow people with the corner of my eye as some members already mentioned. When I left home with my mother I stopped to see this things, I recently talked about this with my brother and he said it was a very negative atmosphere on that house.

My brother used to see shadow people but not only with the corner of his eye when he used to live with my aunt, she used to practice black magic which was taught to her by my grandmother. My brother told my aunt that he used to see shadow people. She told him everything was fine and not to panic over that, she said it was the saint she used to pray to (called "San Caralampio" sorry I wasn´t able to find info in English)

I still remember the sentation that I used to feel when seeing shadow people.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Huepro

Thank you for sharing this encounter. Would you mind answering some questions about this?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I did know of someone who was able to turn into a shade...like a shadow basically...He told me that they can come undetected and cloak themselves...there are some that can do this....dont ask me how...i just know ok...lol

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shikanyah

Did you ever see this person do this?

I personally doubt the story only because I would have to see this (like most people) to believe it.

It would be interesting if this was true, but even if this person could do this I don't think it falls under the "Shadow People" phenomenon since it involves a regular person claiming to being able to change into something else.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know a guy that was bothered by shadow beings for about 2 weeks, it was after he visited a known haunted graveyard..

He finally got mad at them and told them that if they didn't go away and stop bothering him, that he would come and look for him/them in the spirit world after he dies.. He told them he would torment them for all eternity if they didn't leave him alone... They left and he hasn't been bothered since.

He said he got the idea from one of the ghost shows..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have encounter them shadow people before. i was in my room staring at the monitor then suddenly I caught the shadowy figure out of corner of my eye at my room's door way, it didnt show all the body, it was as if person hid their entire body outside the door way and just letting its head come out to peek on you. My reaction was to turn my head and see who was there at the door way, as I turned to less then 45 degree the shadowy head shift back just like a person would do if the person you try to take a peek on you looked at your direction you would hide yourself, it didnt just disappeared I could still remember that split second of tilting its head backward as to not let me see him/her. I was not feeling threaten by shadow person at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
shadow people are either demons...or astralprojectors

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Axeliori
shadow people are either demons...or astralprojectors
Do you have any evidence that proves his? Any studies, any first hand accounts, anything?

Just because people don't understand something doesn't mean that it's demonic nor does it mean that it's a product of psychic manipulations. I have (in this thread no less) shown that the "Shadow Person" phenomenon does seem to have a scientific explanation. In fact it would appear that the "Shadow People" live here with us on the same plain of existence as us, and I firmly believe that it's only a matter of time before one of them can be studied on a first hand account by a scientific board of inquiry.

The notion that "Shadow People" are here to harm us seems to be mostly based on religious types whom don't want us to question things that are outside of what has been established by their churches. Does this mean that "Shadow People" are here to mean us "no harm"? No, it doesn't but just like us humans they seem to have different personalities. Some in fact do inflict harm on us while others warn us about unseen dangers, but for the most part they are just seen without any involvement with us what so ever (kind of like seeing other people in the world).

Many people claim that they feel drained when they encounter "Shadow People", but I always have to ask did the "Shadow Person" drain them or was it the fear of the unknown that made the person weak in the knees (so to speak)?

There seems to be an irrational fear of "Shadow People" one that to me is like a fear of spiders. People fear spiders even though they can end the life of it by merely stepping on it, while "Shadow People" can't be stepped on they seem for the most part to not really want to bother us. Usually when bothered by a "Shadow Person" if the human tells the "Shadow Person" to leave them alone, the "Shadow Person" does. Why should we fear that?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join