It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People: What do they do?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

2. In my own case, I have been made to do things against my will and I have been stopped from doing things which would harm me. That which controls me has made me very aware of my position. It wants me to know for some reason.

Balance seems to have something to do with feeding off fear and anger. I speculate only, that the positive entities may feed off positive emotions.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortchop79
reply to post by PrplHrt

I understand as you said your knowledge of them is limited but this begs a serious question or two. If they are controlling us, who or what is controlling them? Are they individuals or are they many forms with a common consciousness? By what you say they would establish a hierarchy where they both control and feed upon us, much like a vampire mythos where they control and feed upon their victims but do not kill or harm otherwise. Are we to be kept in a balance of fear and anger in order to keep then satiated or is it a balance of negative and positive in our lives that must be maintained?

I guess my questions could be boiled down to:
1. Who or what controls them?
2. Is the balance maintained for our benefit, or theirs?

Great questions.

To the best of my knowledge no species does anything for balance, but rather they maintain a type of order where they are rewarded while the group that is placed in status quo feels good without knowing that they are being forced into submission.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Sorry I see you have already replied to some of my questions while I was writing them. On a phone and sometimes the cursor is not my friend
I also have learned to never discount anyone no matter how strange their views may appear. I also believe everything happens for a reason and everything is connected but is up to us to discover those connections.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

3. There does seem to be some sort of connection with the spirit world there. As I said, I haven't quite figured it out yet. Stand by. The Masons are going to pounce on us. We can switch to PM or email then.

4. In my experiences I have encountered many Masonic references and negative contacts.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shortchop79

This is an excellent post but very intense for this hour. If you don't mind, I would like to answer it in the morning.

This entity I deal with bleeds me dry.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now I feel like I'm leaving you hanging. I will answer. Give me about 10 to compose.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

2. In my own case, I have been made to do things against my will and I have been stopped from doing things which would harm me. That which controls me has made me very aware of my position. It wants me to know for some reason.

Do yuo feel it is telling you the truth? I have heard of a few encounters where a Shadow Person was doing something benign, but in reality was causing harm to the people that live with it.

Balance seems to have something to do with feeding off fear and anger. I speculate only, that the positive entities may feed off positive emotions.

Thank you for clearifying that.

3. There does seem to be some sort of connection with the spirit world there. As I said, I haven't quite figured it out yet. Stand by. The Masons are going to pounce on us. We can switch to PM or email then.

If you feel the need to thats fine. I'm not afraid of Masons though, and I don't think others should be either.

4. In my experiences I have encountered many Masonic references and negative contacts.
See above.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This is an excellent post but very intense for this hour. If you don't mind, I would like to answer it in the morning.

This entity I deal with bleeds me dry.
Thats fine. You can alway come back when you feel like you're ready to.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortchop79
I also believe everything happens for a reason and everything is connected but is up to us to discover those connections.
This is why talking about this is useful for many people. Sometime we can't find the puzzle piece untill someone else tells us that it was right there all along.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I guess that's why I would ask the first question

I've always believed there is balance in life as it's not the good times but the bad that push our societies forward.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
shortchop:

1. Three possibilities-interdimensional, ET, spiritual.

2. I don't know if it's an individual or group. Want to know my gut feeling? Satan is a real entity of some type-interdimensional, ET, or spiritual. We should be wary. I base this on one of the entities that hates me.

3. We are a source of food AND entertainment. Shakespeare was right.

4. This is all for THEIR/ITS benefit.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I appreciate it but no need to stress yourself on my account.

I'm more than happy to wait for a reply till you feel up to it

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

GuyFri:

1. These are not people. They are entities.

2. One of these entities is The Great Liar, so no, I don't believe It.

3. As regards the Masons, they always catch wind of these threads and come in and trash them. I'm prepared to go to PM and email with all interested parties.
edit on 11/6/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

shortchop:

1. Three possibilities-interdimensional, ET, spiritual.

2. I don't know if it's an individual or group. Want to know my gut feeling? Satan is a real entity of some type-interdimensional, ET, or spiritual. We should be wary. I base this on one of the entities that hates me.

3. We are a source of food AND entertainment. Shakespeare was right.

4. This is all for THEIR/ITS benefit.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, a lot of this is starting to come together in my head, parts of different myths and stories that seem to share a common origin point. I can see why you avoid using any religious labels to name them

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I've sent you a U2U. about this.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm certainly interested in any information you have that dovetails with my experiences. I'm looking for anyone who has had the same experiences I've had with these things. They're unusual, to say the least.

My house goes snap, crackle and pop, if you know what I mean.

ETA: I don't use religious labels because what we're dealing with is far older than our religions.
edit on 11/6/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well back to the gathering of data.

I have afew days off coming up, I'll be going over some gathered up Shadow Encounters, and looking through some links here in an effort to post an up-dated list of what we know and speculations.

If anyone has anymore Shadow People Encounters that they would like to share, please feel free to do so.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Okay I have written 3 pages worth and it's not even close to all the story, so I'm going to pick the guts out of it so far to give you a screen shot of my experience. I'm going to keep on writing it so if you want to read the lot pm me

pertinent information
I drink
I smoke both (non std responses)
I only voted once accidentally in someone elses name
(late thirties)
no medication
healthy
I utilised no talent that was gifted except perhaps skill in bed and motherhood (for which I always felt inadequate for)
non religious and non spiritual = non contaminated = lost
try to find/keep/balance/work for it, family etc
terrible friend, never remember dates, time means as much as money = nothing
hid truth in humour to see who saw, and it was very lonely.
----
Firstly you are allowed to lay down the law to these things, in what they can and cannot do to you, once they make you aware of their presence and you are aware (there's a few of them), to a certain extent, but you will be tested on your resolve though, be warned.
Literally. This is mirrored in our everyday life as people who will push the limit to see what you will take and put up with.
They (shodows)are governed for the moment by rules. Not allowed to leave yet.(?) or move up/on/out.
----
Late nights reading, thinking, digesting and just plain mind boggling and I started to see little flashes of light peripherally (round & streaks), left and right, mostly left (I think) at the same time, every now and then it would be a shadow, a streak of dark.
I remember one night getting the heebie jeebies from it and went to bed, thinking "Ok Amanda, you've definitely had enough for one night!"
----
answers would present themselves in thought or in what I read and the possibilities were endless, literally endless. I did not imagine who it was I might have been mentally conversing with, but I felt as though it was a shared conversation. Which was both encouraging and scary.
If one thing is possible, then all is possible. I don't recall asking for proof and this time is a little hazy, Somewhere around this time there appeared on the floor of my kids bedroom a light on the carpet. It throbbed and glowed and looked like a palm and three fingers (very long) we checked everywhere for a light source, there was none.
I put my hand on top of it, it still pulsated brightly, my hand was the shadow, I guess I wanted magic to be real, as indeed this thing had no explanation, what else could it be?
3 of my kids and my husband saw it also.
It was iridescent blue. For some reason 'doorway' was in my thoughts and that if we all got down and crawled under that bed we could leave this place, something like Narnia. But I wasn't leaving ANYONE behind, what makes us so special as to have such an adventure?
-----
I also experienced my first (recalled) dream gift orgasm by a shadow man. How could it be any other than a gift when it feels so lovely?
There are many incidences when I think about it that happened, it becomes connected and clear once a piece or two falls into place.
----
I remember one night being aware of something in the room (even got woken up one other night by having my foot grabbed, it felt very real)and by this stage I had managed to control the anxiety within myself (my chest) to the point where I could sink into meditation very quickly.
A 20 min stint and I was a new person.
I respectfully acknowledged that anything from ghosts to god and spirits could very well exist, the obvious next one would have to be what people think of as the devil or satan, or someone/something in that image.
----
I really don't know how I came to the conclusion that even the most unloved of all that is, deserves love unconditional but I did, anyway I sent that out as far away from myself as I could, I reached and stretched and gave. I felt 'brother'.
----
If there was something more please show the people, give them hope, I had faith that they were ready for truth and what ever came after that. I have faith in man.
----
The timelines would not make sense at all to you and so is pointless.

I think this book is important to your research

link

When you read it you will know what I mean.
But go further than that....
Where do dreams come from?
Where do all those brilliant ideas come from?
Why does your heart and your mind sometimes differ?
Brain or body.....
which one do you want?

Sorry for babbling cryptic, but i wanted to respond to your thread, I said I would, and it was important to me.
mostly i find on ats, the 'old' crowd has gone to ground, they know something is up, and there will be more people aware of many strange things. They cower like chickens, which goes totally against what they agreed to do.

The strong, really are here explicitly, for the weak.

Much Love and thanks for listening

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thank you for this response. I am aware of Robert Monroes work with sounds being used for mind altering. While his work is interesting, I'm trying to look at it from a more anthropological stand point.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't remember too much focus on sound at all (I know he used some), what I meant was, there was a part in the book where he describes one of his astral trips.
He was on top of someones roof (day time astral) and there was a lady sweeping in her back yard,so he watched her. When she finished and turned to go inside she looked at him and sh!t herself, and rushed inside.
They saw each other. The question is though, did she see a shadow?
Unfortunately he couldn't find that woman.

He also managed to pinch a friend of his and saw her in the flesh and saw the bruise he had caused.
He managed to determine 3 differnt levels of conscious exploring in medatative states, just reverse the idea, it is possible our 'shadows' could just be someone else on the other side of the planet.

I think it is all connected, the shadows the lucid dreams, astral travelling, flashes of light etc.

One night we had a smaller shadow in our room, I closed my eyes and it was a 'light' patch instead of dark.

Anyway, good luck with your research and if I find anything else I'll post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join