It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Craziest Conspiracy (my life)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It all started 2 weeks ago. My wife and I were sleeping in bed with our sick son. I complained I didn't have enough covers and she started going off on how I am a bad father. I asked for my phone and she came down on my face hard. Really hard. She jumped off the bed clawing at me and I was able to get her in a hold and said "stop hitting me." She then called the cops. We told the exact same story yet she went outside for 5 minutes to have a private conversation with one of the police officers. I ended up going to jail. They then released me saying dismissed with prejudice. I go back to the house in 45 minutes of leaving and I am not allowed in. (We live with my father in law.) I then stayed with my Mom for two days trying to endlessly call my wife but she kept saying "I am not ready to talk." I then proceeded to move in with my boss. I went three days without sleep there for a damn good reason. I could swear I heard him reading off every text messages I was writing my wife. I addressed this to my wife who then called child protective services saying I was schizo. I also heard him talking to someone saying "let's go away for the weekend." I called my father-in-law and told him your daughter is going away this weekend. He said I was crazy and hung up the phone. My boss left for his trip and i moved out ASAP. My neighbor called me Sunday and said "your wife was gone all day Saturday. She came home at midnight. Meanwhile I get all these junk emails from a phone app that I never signed up for called mobile spy. You can remotely read your text messages from another phone but you have to have your email password to signup for it. My wife has it. Connection made. I camped out in front of the magistrate to see if I could get the paper work for my case. No. Ask the officer. No. Its been closing on 3 weeks now that I haven't seen my son and the CPS worker said my wife is deathly scared of me. Am I crazy? Am I making this up or did I connect the dots? Did she tell the cop in private that she was pregnant and that's why I was released quickly and not allowed to come back? Or is she indeed pregnant and just scared to tell me the truth? I miss my little man so much but I admit it felt great this off my chest. Sorry for lack of paragraphs I am writing this.from my droid.
edit on 3-10-2012 by kenny71 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

Leave it to an emotionally dysfunctional woman to call the cops to finish battles that they started.

I feel for ya man I'm sorry but your wife sounds insane based on the info you've given and I'd be afraid for your sons well-being in that case.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

I'm fighting for my.son at this point. Just want to see him.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

Sounds like my exwife. She would randomly get violent for no apparent reason. I had to leave her and my newborn daughter. I called CPS and had them do a mental evaluation of the both of us. Turns out she is "bipolar" and I got full custody of my daughter. I honestly don't believe the bipolar thing, I think she would hit me because she knew she could legally get away with it and is a grade A bi*&^. Domestic violence laws discriminate against men to no end......it's disgusting.
Never stop fighting for your son, it can be done.

edit on 3-10-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Crap don't telm me that. They are trying to push a mental eval on me.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71

Only agree to it if she gets one too

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71

Your wife sounds like a narcissist.. She sounds very similar to my ex wife when she had to much booze in her

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I find it odd that we are married to the same woman

top topics

join