It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Who Is Behind The Commission on Presidential Debates? Are The Debates Rigged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Celebrating the presidential reality show today and the next two to come up before the general election, I find this reality check especially hard hitting.

Are we specifically being kept from seeing third party options?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What is disgraceful is we have to ask these questions. Its crazy.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
by rigged do you mean that the candidates had all the questions before hand and all the answers where scripted months in advanced, then yes they were rigged.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yes, all third party candidates should be included in the debates; I'm sure they can find enough lecterns and time to accommodate them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; anytime someone in a position of authority or respect lies on purpose to the people, especially if that lie is motivated by money or obtaining a power advantage, that lie is a form of treason and should be punishable as such.

Imagine what kind of world we would have by now if people in authority had not lied to us millions of times over? If lying was unthinkable and a search for the truth was always ongoing?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
by rigged do you mean that the candidates had all the questions before hand and all the answers where scripted months in advanced, then yes they were rigged.

Isn't it funny and ironic how we're all conditioned to call today's event a 'debate'? What we saw was a presentation, a show, a circus..not a debate.

Sucks =/

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm glad that Ben Swan does what he does, so few anchors report actual news or expose corruption.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I love me some Reality Check and the truth Ben Swann spreads!

But dude, you gotta post this video as well. In fact, I think it was your thread that exposed me to it.

Who's Afraid of an Open Debate? The Truth About the Commission on Presidential Debates

The Commission on Presidential Debates is a private corporation headed by the former chairmen of the Republican and Democratic parties. The CPD is a duopoly which allows the major party candidates to draft secret agreements about debate arrangements including moderators, debate format and even participants. The result is a travesty riddled with sterile, non-contentious arguments which consistently exclude alternative voices that Americans want to hear.

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura's election as an independent candidate proves that opening up debates can lead to real change -- something the entrenched Republican and Democratic Parties don't want to see.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Yes, all third party candidates should be included in the debates; I'm sure they can find enough lecterns and time to accommodate them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; anytime someone in a position of authority or respect lies on purpose to the people, especially if that lie is motivated by money or obtaining a power advantage, that lie is a form of treason and should be punishable as such.

Imagine what kind of world we would have by now if people in authority had not lied to us millions of times over? If lying was unthinkable and a search for the truth was always ongoing?

Whoa whoa whoa buddy, calm down. Thoughts like that are crazy and I do believe you sound like a terrorist. Brb, reporting you to DHS

We can't have that kind of talk now can we?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I love me some Reality Check and the truth Ben Swann spreads!

But dude, you gotta post this video as well. In fact, I think it was your thread that exposed me to it.

Who's Afraid of an Open Debate? The Truth About the Commission on Presidential Debates

The Commission on Presidential Debates is a private corporation headed by the former chairmen of the Republican and Democratic parties. The CPD is a duopoly which allows the major party candidates to draft secret agreements about debate arrangements including moderators, debate format and even participants. The result is a travesty riddled with sterile, non-contentious arguments which consistently exclude alternative voices that Americans want to hear.

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura's election as an independent candidate proves that opening up debates can lead to real change -- something the entrenched Republican and Democratic Parties don't want to see.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Who has photoshop? That meme needs to be modified to INTERNATIONAL audience.

By the way, it was me who emailed Swann that video a few weeks back. I don't know if he was planning this reality check for the debates or if he followed up on my email but I'm just glad he said something. A true voice of REASON.
edit on 3-10-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Photoshop? Nah. See link for good time: memegenerator.net...

And good call emailing him. Why didn't I think of that? Keep on emailing him because he can and will use it if it's truth. His interview on the Alex Jones show was really good and he tells AJ that he gets a lot of great information that he uses from his fans. So he listens and will report if it's valid.

Love me some Reality Check!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I do hope this video gets more views, it is complimentary to those that watched the debates.

top topics

join