It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Flint is TRULY a Slimeball!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Okay, I'm a Democrat & this story makes me sick to my stomach! Even thought people Like Rush Limbaugh attacked Chelsea because he didn't like her Parents, stuff like this is just mean!

www.newyorkpost.com...

I say leave the twin alone! Its George I have problems with, not Laura, not the twins JUST George! Why can't they leave the girls out of this?

Well, like Flint is a scum bag from the left, the right had Rush doing the same thing to Chelsea that Larry is doing with the twins.

This is just plain wrong!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That is just wrong, and sick. If Bush wants to something with his kids let him do it. If Bush wants a nude tape of his kid let him that and burn it. This is just sick and wrong.

Uh-oh another thing we agreed on

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm convinced Thomas Crown & I have more in common than either of us know! I actually was listening to Bill O'Reilly the other day on the radio & agreed with him through out most the show.He was talking about Laci Peterson & I was saying YES! YES! YES! Almost the whole time! Its when he starts talking politics is when I have to change the dial!

I think Flynt will stop at nothing!He should focus on Bush.The twins are not the targets!I say leave em'alone!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Its just sick to see someone will try to exploit the Bush twins like that. Maybe I'm getting too liberal these days, or your getting more conservative.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join