It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummm Hello?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Greetings, Why am I even here? A conspiracy forum no less? well to be perfectly honest, I have had paranormal/abduction experiences and have found that logically the mass public would possibly think I am either deluded or insane and without the obvious risk of being committed I decided to join this forum and see if anyone might have some plausible answers or information about specifically blue wormholes? genetic conditions related to hybridization, and the possible connection of generational curses (depicted from the bible) related to alien abductions carried out through family lines.

I also find it slightly annoying I must make 20 posts before being able to start a thread
Oh well

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by keeperofkeys

Well, if anyone has information on such things they are probably hanging around here somewhere. Don't worry- 20 posts come really quickly.

Welcome and happy hunting!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS

You've come to the right place with your questions. However annoying it is to have to wait until you post 20 times to create a thread, I think it is a good idea to wait a while before you post your first thread so you can really think about what you are going to say and how you should present it as you become familiar with the thread format and topics here. You'll be up and ready to go quickly no worries =P

See you around

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Welcome

I am very interested in the threads you have forthcoming. Personally I don't know much about abductions,but I do strongly believe that they DO happen. I wish you good luck in finding answers or getting constructive opinions to help in your search.

P.S: not everyone will be as nice as pie on here...so get ready to put on your hard hat and bullet proof vest, and only take to heart what matters to you

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You are asking a lot of what I know nothing of. Why does the wormhole have to be blue?
I guess I'll let others comment on this. .
Have fun at the site.

I did get dragged in a car window by some girls while working at a gas station in the seventies, but they left me go when they stopped next to the road. My boss was too shocked to even comment. I didn't even know the girls well. Does that qualify as an abduction?
edit on 3-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
You are asking a lot of what I know nothing of. Why does the wormhole have to be blue?
I guess I'll let others comment on this. .
Have fun at the site.

I did get dragged in a car window by some girls while working at a gas station in the seventies, but they left me go when they stopped next to the road. My boss was too shocked to even comment. I didn't even know the girls well. Does that qualify as an abduction?
edit on 3-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

LOL is all I have to say

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit

Welcome

I am very interested in the threads you have forthcoming. Personally I don't know much about abductions,but I do strongly believe that they DO happen. I wish you good luck in finding answers or getting constructive opinions to help in your search.

P.S: not everyone will be as nice as pie on here...so get ready to put on your hard hat and bullet proof vest, and only take to heart what matters to you

Good luck!

No worries I am a pretty tough cookie

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Welcome to the Asylum. Straight jackets in the closet in the hall, tin foil hats on top shelf. Help yourself, and enjoy the ride.....

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards. Hope you find what your looking for. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Dont be annoyed at the rules of engagement here at ATS. It is a private forum with many Moderators, Site Administrators and Site Owner. Follow the TC rules and you'll be fine.

Welcome....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Welcome keeperofkeys

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and as you mentioned that 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

So, have a good time and see you around the forums!

Mike
edit on 4/10/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Don't worry about the 20 posts, they go pretty quick... I think I set a record or something and everybody thought I was a returning banned member or something... now they've learned that I just talk a lot!

Sounds like you'll really enjoy the UFO forums.

If we can hook you up with a cool avatar, just click on one of the links in my signiture and tell us what you want, it's all free and there are some awesome artists over there!

... we may even get JustMike to jump back in!

edit on 5-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

top topics

join