It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Orb by Sun pic posted by major Malaysian Newspaper Oct 3rd

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i dont know where you are located planetxishere but i am in new england and the thread i posted the other day about the second sun(which was thown to hoax bin) is real footage. through the chemtrails i can see the second sun now here at work. camera is home.. its very close. just look up people.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
i dont know where you are located planetxishere but i am in new england and the thread i posted the other day about the second sun(which was thown to hoax bin) is real footage. through the chemtrails i can see the second sun now here at work. camera is home.. its very close. just look up people.

I did, it isn't there.

Stop lying to yourself man, your coming across as a complete crackpot of camping proportions now

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

I'm currently in Oklahoma, and don't see a second sun anywhere in the sky. I have been driving all over this country since July, and haven't seen a second sun anywhere that I've been. Now how is it that it only can be seen from South Carolina, and New England? I have been to South and North Carolina several times and didn't see it in either location either.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's over cast here in South Carolina. Been raining most of the morning.

But even on the clear days: no second sun seen.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

It's clear as a bell here, and oh look, only one sun. It's amazing how it hides so well.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm also in new england and haven't seen niburu around at all! Here's a picture I took of a sunset with my iphone. That thing above the sun? NOT Niburu. Not Planet X and not Nemesis. Lens flare. I have other photos in this series in which I play with the angle of the phone which causes the flare to show up in different places.

This looks suspiciously like the picture in the OP, does it not?

Now, I've read all about the solar companion theory, and I believe it could be true, considering most star systems we know about are binary systems. However, clearly this theoretical planet/brown dwarf isn't so close that we can see it next to the sun. Common sense says that if it were visible next to the sun, many, many people would be reporting on it. right?

best, west

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I live in North Carolina it's cloudy today but I haven't seen the 2nd sun in the past maybe gamekeeper can give us the coordinates or maybe tell us why everyone else but him can't see it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
It's over cast here in South Carolina. Been raining most of the morning.

But even on the clear days: no second sun seen.

How about the Moon? Could that be what the Gamekeeper saw but didn't realize it?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No. I do not visit often. I only visit when someone posts links to that site. Then I look to see what sort of idiocy the sap has fallen for.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

There is nothing there. Nothing was seen during the total eclipse. There is nothing to be seen from solar observatories. There is nothing to be seen from the satellites observing the Sun.

Clearly, you are not being truthful.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hey Brother, I don't doubt you. I have been looking myself and not seen any evidence of it myself anywhere in the sky, near the Sun, at night etc. However on many days I do see heavy chemtrailing that always ends up either in the West at sunset to make for hazy sunsets or makes the whole sky hazy. I have also seen hundreds of legitimate pictures and videos of it on Youtube and many other sites.

The search for truth is a noble one; and the suppression of truth or promotion of known falsehoods is the opposite, and the more of one's fellow man one deceives, the greater the tarnishment of one's karma. People don't realize they could be putting their enternal soul in jeopardy by suppressing truths or promoting falsehoods to mankind, but ignorance of cosmic laws will not absolve one from the consequences of such action.

Peace and love to all........

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

No. I do not visit often. I only visit when someone posts links to that site. Then I look to see what sort of idiocy the sap has fallen for.

Do you find examining "idiocy" a worthwhile endeavor? Truth doesn't exist, apart from love, there is only perspective.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Hey Brother, I don't doubt you. I have been looking myself and not seen any evidence of it myself anywhere in the sky, near the Sun, at night etc. However on many days I do see heavy chemtrailing that always ends up either in the West at sunset to make for hazy sunsets or makes the whole sky hazy. I have also seen hundreds of legitimate pictures and videos of it on Youtube and many other sites.

The search for truth is a noble one; and the suppression of truth or promotion of known falsehoods is the opposite, and the more of one's fellow man one deceives, the greater the tarnishment of one's karma. People don't realize they could be putting their enternal soul in jeopardy by suppressing truths or promoting falsehoods to mankind, but ignorance of cosmic laws will not absolve one from the consequences of such action.

Peace and love to all........

Hmmmm was that a hint of acknowledgement that it doesn't exist....but then you ruined it by going on about chemtrails. Chemtrails....seriously ?

Question ... if che trails did in fact exist , how large would the planes have to be to not only carry their fuel, but also enough "chemicals" to make a trail, oh I don't know, say 6 miles long ?

If che trails exist for the purposes of hiding your fantasy nibiru, how come could can still see the moon, planets and stars. Chemicals arent selective location light blockers !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Friend, there are NO legitimate videos - none. There is no such thing as chemtrails.

The search for truth is a noble one; and the suppression of truth or promotion of known falsehoods is the opposite, and the more of one's fellow man one deceives, the greater the tarnishment of one's karma.

So why do you promote falsehoods such as second Suns and chemtrails? Why do you promote these obvious lies?

People don't realize they could be putting their enternal soul in jeopardy by suppressing truths or promoting falsehoods to mankind, but ignorance of cosmic laws will not absolve one from the consequences of such action.

By your statement here of "soul in jeopardy" you must be in dire straits.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Do you find examining "idiocy" a worthwhile endeavor? Truth doesn't exist, apart from love, there is only perspective.

Is this some sort of excuse for shamelessly promoting obvious lies?

There is no second Sun. There has never been any evidence for a second Sun.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Since this was over two years ago... I guess it was lens flare... LOL...!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrieBird
Why are we in such denial over this? NASA has hinted at the existance of a Rogue Planet in a large eliptical and are calling it Tyche. It was also suggested back in 1983 that something quite large was tugging on the outer planets. Having a 12 planet doesn't have to mean doom. Most solar systems are binary why would ours be any different. I suggest that we all take a picture of the sun at the apporiximate time of the siting in Malaysia ( adjust for time zone differences of course) and see what we come up with. Is it possible for so a large quantity of cameras to all produce a flare at the same time. Do our naked eyes also produce flares?

I am not going to go into details because, to be honest, I had forgotten about an experience I had last year on Thanksgiving day. I am surprised I forgot about it, because I didn't think I would ever forget it. I saw a similar object just below the sun at about the 5:30 position. I saw it without visual aide and with the aide of binoculars. It left me with the oddest feeling. A feeling that I was anxious to have leave me and I thought would stay with me a life time.

I did forget though. Until now.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join