Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Red Orb by Sun pic posted by major Malaysian Newspaper Oct 3rd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it kind of resemble HD 61005?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I'm open to the possibility that it is a hoax, however citing actual people who sighted this with the naked eye, one being a police chief with the assumption people can call him up to check this out, lessens the possibility.

Except the police chief did not say he had seen it - only that his personnel had taken a photos of it. A minor detail but one which need correcting before it becomes a 'fact' .....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Your welcome PlanetXisHERE. I just wish some wouldn't get so defensive immediately with data shares like this. As if some of us want some destruction to come upon many with celestial objects/crafts. Most will not be saying "I told you so" if or when arrival occurs. NO many just will hope that some obtained some light on the situation to better assist others, yet the hush treatment is distributed w/o any real support for their claims as well. I also like how you kept the word "5d flagship N" out of your text to try and provide a reasonable setting for the minds to collectively interact and still there are some who find an issue. Keep up the good work PlanetXisHERE.
as its said [color=cyan] you must be doing something right if you get hated on smh

take care my friend
edit on 10/4/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am not understanding to which object the peoples are refering here. There are other threads here with almost similiar photos. A small sun left or right our Sun. All these photos were considered as hoax, or batter a lens flare. I dont see any reason why this one is different. It is simply a hoax. If some one from Malazia will see a such thing with ope eye then I do t understand why the other part of the world cannot see it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Just found this weeks old pic on a really cheap device that's primarily an mp3 player. This thing must be everywhere! Wonder why I didn't see it apart from the camera view, those trees were only a few hundred feet away.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orgasmo
reply to post by Sly1one

Your lens flare theory does not discount the eye witnesses who were seeing this "object" not through a lens, but with their eyes. I'm not a believer in niburu or planet X. I just don't see how lens flare is an acceptable conclusion.

You're assuming the eyewitness report is truthful and real. That's clearly a lens flare from a cell phone, I see that all the time. The "report" even states it's a picture from a cell phone. Given the brightness of the sun in the picture and the fact that it's a cell phone taking the picture, there MUST be a massive lens flare from the sun in the picture. It's right there. If that's not it, then where is it? I don't believe the "eyewitness account" for a second. The evidence provided shows a lens flare.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgasmo

And we believe these "eye-witnesses" because why? No one of them captured video?

Do you know how many BS stories ive read that included "eye-witnesses"?
this is nothing but a lense flare

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've learned to question anything in the news, especially foreign news, especially news places that don't know what a lense flare is, and claim to have "eyewitnesses" to this phenomena even though this is clearly a lense flare. So, either a bunch of people saw a lense flare with their own eyes, or the paper is making it all up.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgasmo

Because my dear, it is a lens flare with no if's, and's or "butts" about it.

Seriously it is. beLIEve me.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

notice how incredibly similar they are...

I agree that many pics are lens flares, however this, as stated in the article, was seen by many people with the naked eye.

We have only seen one picture now if lots of pictures from different cameras show exactly the same thing that would be interesting, I think a sundog/flare is the best explanation the camera/camera phone caused the strange shape.
edit on 4-10-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
I've learned to question anything in the news, especially foreign news, especially news places that don't know what a lense flare is, and claim to have "eyewitnesses" to this phenomena even though this is clearly a lense flare. So, either a bunch of people saw a lense flare with their own eyes, or the paper is making it all up.

Yes.........any other alternatives are out of the question.............these are the only two definitive possibilities.

edit on 4-10-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yep ....just a lens flare

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Wonder if it could have anything to do with this thread
Anyone Else Experiencing Phone Or Internet Signal Problems?, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

ok, riddle me this why arent we all seeing this "red orb"????

Because we where not all standing Muar. Malaysia on the 2 October. Since there are multiple witnesses to this event I would guess its some kind of sun dog....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some say sun dogs..some say lens flare

Even when not ufo.. people still see different things...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There have been several planets or plant "like" objects discovered in our solar system. Sedna, Eris, Haumea, etc. Typically considered "dwarf planets". I believe Sedna was discovered less than a decade ago. That said, they will likely find others in the future. It is equally possible for another star to be discovered in our solar system, i.e. binary star system, which just so happens to be the norm not the exception. So I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to see the same here in our backyard.

There are many things that provide credence to this concept but as so far yet to be identified and proven. I do trust the news reports they were written thousands of years ago more so then what is written today. I think one of the reasons for this, at least for me, was the discovery of Troy. All the scholars thought it was myth and legend as many people feel about many ancient stories, yet sooner or later truth prevails. Therefore I believe we live in a binary star system, key word is "believe". Do I think it will spell doom for our planet........NO. Why? Because it hasn't yet...

Anyways, the image in the article seems pretty cut and dry. It is simply a lens flare, I say this because it looks 100% like a lens flare and nothing else. You can match it to other flares and see they are identical. Others have already posted that so no need for me to be redundent. As for witness accounts, well, I have seen my share of stories with witnesses and sometimes those witnesses happen to be law enforcement or supposedly creditable because of there position. Yeah because a police officer will never tell a lie, uh huh sure.

Stay Sacred

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

To further elaborate: If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it sure as hell ain't a grasshopper.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You would think there would be more then just a few photos of this object in the sky or a few astronomers seeing it and commenting/documenting on it but hey what do I know. If it's a planet wouldn't a huge area be able to see this and not just a select few?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Is it just me, or does it kind of resemble HD 61005?

Yes it does

Abstract: HD 61005 is a nearby young solar type star that shows a large infrared excess due to a debris disk. The disk has been recently imaged from ground and space, with indications of several components.
arxiv.org...

a young star located 100 light-years away

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Check this out screen capture of Louis CK's stand up show Hilarious...Guess that malaysian UFO likes comedy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join