It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Orb by Sun pic posted by major Malaysian Newspaper Oct 3rd

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ya, like Eugene Shoemaker, guy dies in a car accident one day, and his lab burns down the next. What are the chances???

Here is a great youtube video that shows all the murdered astronomers who were studying deep space objects and had the potential to know about Planet X:

What does your incorrect information regarding Shoemaker have to do with the tens of thousands amateur astronomers, universities, observatories, etc.? Because one guy died (or even 5 or even 100, which isn't the case) - doesn't negate that a heck of a lot of people look at the sky. They use professional equipment, and many are devoted to looking at and photographing the sun. Why hasn't ANYONE ELSE using this equipment caught a picture of this shy killer planet, that only is visible to a few folks using cell phone cameras?

Your only incredibly feeble excuse so far has been that because people are taught not to look at the sun.

Except apparently, these people taking pictures of it with their cell phones. You have no logical reasons why there are no decent photos. Why don't you try giving me an intelligent response, other than that people are taught not to look at the sun.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here is a decent new video, doesn't appear to be a lens flare:

So, it doesn't appear to be a lens flare? Let me help you with that. The uploader provided us with a companion video "SunOct5th@11am 002 - Earth Changes and the Pole Shift", published FRIDAY October 5, 2012.

Have a look, especially the :15 mark. Do you believe what Nancy Lieder says about it? Her comment is at this link
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

notice how incredibly similar they are...

I do agree with you. Its so very similar.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I just love me some "orb by the sun" threads.

I don't know why but I get a kick out of them.

I love reading the arguments I guess.

To the one poster. You know who you are.... keep staring at the sun you super human, you go. Keep it up and you are going to have some serious vision problems in your future.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The lack of common sense surrounding these Nibiru pictures boggles ones mind.

Consider that there are thousands of observatories. There are tens of thousands if not more amateur astronomers. There are universities, and agencies who study space. And yet, none of these sources with decent telescopes and filters can seem to capture an image of Nibiru. However, cheap cell phones seem to have no problem coming up with an abundance of pictures of this "killer planet."

The sun is clearly visible to all. If there were a huge body by the sun, it would also be clearly visible to all. Yet only singular people or supposedly in this case, a small group of eyewitnesses could see it. Why is it invisible to the majority of the populace?

Why can't ONE amateur astronomer who studies the sun get a photo of this? Why isn't there any reliable photos?

Because it doesn't exist. The sheer lunacy of believing this exists ranks right up there with believing the world is flat. Of course, there is a society that firmly believe that the world indeed IS flat, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people ignore all the common sense aspects of such sightings, so they could come up with a reasonable answer. Other than a mystery planet is sneaking by and only a few select individuals can see it.

Ya, like Eugene Shoemaker, guy dies in a car accident one day, and his lab burns down the next. What are the chances???

Here is a great youtube video that shows all the murdered astronomers who were studying deep space objects and had the potential to know about Planet X:

I'm stil waiting for your links that shoemaker's lab burned down the day after he died.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is another link from a thread that was just closed.
Apparently there were multiple witness including police.
edit on 15-10-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Great. Another hoax.

A lens flare and a companion story of supposed witnesses. Only seen from one place tells us it is a local phenomena.

Thanks for promoting yet another hoax.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Great. Another hoax.

A lens flare and a companion story of supposed witnesses. Only seen from one place tells us it is a local phenomena.

So, you don't think the photography department at the newspaper knows what a lens flare is? How many photographs do you think they look at per day? I wonder if they have any professional photographers on staff or just amateur armchair photographers, like the ones on this site?

So why would the story provide the names of witnesses, even a police chief, if it were a hoax?

How am I promoting it? I thought I was just doing what nearly everyone else here does, that is provide a topic for discussion, one that is controversial and one that possibly involves a cover-up. That is why most people start threads here, to generate discussion and ideas. Am I on the wrong website?

Does this topic bother you? Should I stop talking about it?

I realize there is the odd person who will actually start a thread with a debunking premise - but that is rare - and I don't believe ATS was created with this type of topic in mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that shoemaker's lab burned down the day after he died. I also have another question how come only a select few saw it and not a huge number of people?
edit on 16-10-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

If I remember, this thread was posted almost over a month ago. There have not been 30 days of sightings which would tell me that this is not Planet X, Nibiru or any other object in the solar system. Lets just call it a UFO and get over it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hoaxes are published in papers all of the time. The UFOs at the opening games of the Olympics comes to mind. Photos of the blimp were published. Sort of like publishing lens flares and other other artifacts. Then there are the out and out hoaxes such as a worker found dead at their desk after 3 days. That appeared in newspapers in NYC and in Sweden and in Japan as well as other locals. Don't forget the big events such as the Titanic sinking, and US presidential election mistakes.

This is a hoax. Plain and simple.

The hoax of 2012 and the hoax of planet X is based on such groundless errors.

The article in question begins with the wacky comment that a solar halo, a common occurrence, was newsworthy. That makes me laugh. I've seen two complete this year. According to atmospheric optics parts of such halos occur on average twice a week.
atoptics.co.uk...

Next the article discusses a short term event that is not a planet. It is a short term event. The report is for a single day. The person is quoted in the paper as thinking this was associated with the weather.

Suggesting that is evidence for planet X is promoting a hoax, a clear violation of ATS rules.

This is nothing more than a long series of hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
removed.
edit on 17-10-2012 by vpjanitorial because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Great. Another hoax.

So, you don't think the photography department at the newspaper knows what a lens flare is? How many photographs do you think they look at per day? I wonder if they have any professional photographers on staff or just amateur armchair photographers, like the ones on this site?

So why would the story provide the names of witnesses, even a police chief, if it were a hoax?

How am I promoting it? I thought I was just doing what nearly everyone else here does, that is provide a topic for discussion, one that is controversial and one that possibly involves a cover-up. That is why most people start threads here, to generate discussion and ideas. Am I on the wrong website?

Does this topic bother you? Should I stop talking about it?

I realize there is the odd person who will actually start a thread with a debunking premise - but that is rare - and I don't believe ATS was created with this type of topic in mind.

I'm afraid you are saying that in a way that makes it look like you believe that news outlets (be they actual print, TV, Cable, Satellite or Internet), never make mistakes, always tell the truth, and never post anything at all for sensationalism in order to generate more readers/viewers.

I think I've seen you post many times that you think there is a great cover up where Nibiru is concerned, and have even stated that you think the media is part of this cover up.

But now you are stating that they would not do that (and I'm assuming because you feel that this news story supports your ideas and theories on Nibiru).

So which is it? The media does and can make mistakes, lie, and sensationalize.....or they always tell the truth and do not make mistakes?
edit on 17-10-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Heres what UFO digest printed this week.....www.ufodigest.com...

I dunno if its revelant to the subject or not......in one sense.....but thought youd all wanna see it.
peace out s

PS New Mexican ATSers? Seen any new planets lately???
edit on 10-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Heres what UFO digest printed this week.....www.ufodigest.com...

I dunno if its revelant to the subject or not......in one sense.....but thought youd all wanna see it.
peace out s

PS New Mexican ATSers? Seen any new planets lately???
edit on 10-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Thanks, why don't you start a thread with that article?

Also, you won't win any points with me or anyone else by quoting the Zeta's, they are a souless group collective which claim to be STO but are clearly STS, that would like to dominate earth and it's resources, and need humans to disappear in order to achieve that - hence there hybrid program which only helps themselves.

However, the poleshift ning is good place to stay abreast of earth changes, even if they have been duped by the insidious Zeta agenda (see Allies of Humanity).

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

So which is it? The media does and can make mistakes, lie, and sensationalize.....or they always tell the truth and do not make mistakes?

edit on 17-10-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

Geez Erik, I just saw this one, very weak for you (take that as a backhanded compliment).

Of course there is no black and white, or it is rare, but shades of gray proliferate. I don't like to work in absolutes. Of course I question the MSM, think they usually have an agenda, usually supress the real truth. Most of the time, sure. All of the time - of course not. Some truths get through once in a while.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The problem is Nibiru/Planet X/etc believers always state that the MSM always lie. However whenever the MSM report on an object such as Tyche/Elenin/etc that these believers twist into being Nibiru suddenly the MSM tells the truth. There's nothing about it that is discretionary. It is a perfect example of confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The problem is Nibiru/Planet X/etc believers always state that the MSM always lie. However whenever the MSM report on an object such as Tyche/Elenin/etc that these believers twist into being Nibiru suddenly the MSM tells the truth. There's nothing about it that is discretionary. It is a perfect example of confirmation bias.

Yes, and saying all Nibiru/Planet X believers fall prey to confirmation bias is an untrue generalization.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Poleshift ning is a ridiculous site based on forced belief. The site does not allow any content other than lies to be posted. Not a place to get anything other than a potentially lethal dose of stupidity.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Poleshift ning is a ridiculous site based on forced belief. The site does not allow any content other than lies to be posted. Not a place to get anything other than a potentially lethal dose of stupidity.

Sounds like you visit it often

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join