It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS just another site in the massive web of intelligence gathering sites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The responses to this purely rhetorical question will be interesting & probably amusing if it stays listed for more than 90 seconds!
There will be no taboos outside of t&c because frankly I'm bloody SICK to death of the game playing going on right now everywhere I go on the web or when I turn on my TV.
I'm sick of the spoon feeding & l'm sick of the Zionist-driven toxic media & most of all I'm sick of the lies. Is ATS another nest of liars too? Let's find out.

You mods are really going to need to be on your toes with every damned word in this thread, because rocks are going to get turned if anyone has any balls & if this place is rotten too, the truth will show up pretty quickly. If & when it does, you're getting pasted so everyone knows, I'll be making sure of it. Delete the thread immediately & you're done by QED. My guess is that's exactly what you'll do to stifle opinion & mitigate loss.
I'll just get another account.

The web used to be a cool place to hang out... before trust became a crime & before the alphabets caught on & realised it was a good place to harvest personal data. Then they realised it was a good place to harvest & manipulate opinion. Then they realised it was a good place to harvest revenue for their dogsh*t games ... & on... & on... & on.

What say you truth seekers? Is this place putrid to the core too?
GLP, as a small example most definitely is; not sure exactly what the recipe for that particular cocktail of poison is, but the FBI, DHS, USAF & Chinese/Russian intelligence community accounts for most of the content there. My guess is that ATS admin is more than aware of that fact, if not actively involved.

Deny Ignorance? Let's find out shall we?
Can ATS be trusted & can it even tolerate scrutiny? The truth always can & dirty double-speak is very obvious to the discerning eye.

Here's what I think you'll do with this thread:
1/ 404 it within minutes if you even list it
2/ stick to form & throw a few one liner sarcastic comments from *respected regulars* at it. (that's where my money is)
3/ ignore it - from experience, that usually means a handful of banal comments & brush under the carpet in less than 2 hours.
4/ T&C warning plus one of the above.

Strong stuff I'm sure you will agree and who am I to say such things? Meh, I'm nobody.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
btw, posting this under 2012 elections was deliberate. Worked out why?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If they close the thread, my guess is that it will be because there have been so many of them lately, suggesting ATS is anything from a CIA front to a contractor for Intelligence services. All totally and utterly absurd, but there ya go and it is 2012.

I think ATS has plenty of the liars, cheats and scoundrels you speak of...as every site does. I think the difference here is, the mods let peer review, pressure and ultimately judgement take it's course and those who need shown the door eventually get the idea without being thrown through it....as I've come to see over time.

Heck.. There are over 250,000 members registered with a fair % active. I'm guessing there is literally a bit of everything imaginable in those numbers somewhere...at last a few of each. Be part of what stands as a voice to counter what pisses ya off.
Works for me!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Nah, if the spooks wanted to do that, they could just use wget on whatever conspiracy forums took their fancy. No need to create accounts or set up forums - just scrape the content off countless existing ones.
edit on 3-10-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm sure ATS can stand scrutiny just not blatant and mindless insulting or defamation in this manner if these things are dealt with quickly then you discourage clowns from the same behavior, I'm sure that's simply their attempt at maintaining order and a stable ground for people to do what they do.

The real important things aren't going to be discussed here, this is a very known place, those with the real intelligence would not try to post it somewhere where everyone could see it and possibly hurt their chances of using it.

The best you have here is very smart researchers and skeptics that can call out bull poop when they see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yes i would hope so.

that way the intelligence community can gather useful information and brand you a subversive.

but most likely they are looking for anybody ready to go on a shooting rampage.

now since two key words on a conspiracy website just triggered a red flag on some computer, when in a couple of months some lazy analyst will get to reading it, i have one message:

**** you.

edit on 3-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Lately? They've been going on since before I joined, and I've been here a long time now. For awhile it was every couple of months another "Is ATS COINTELPRO?" thread was posted.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It probably is... if so let them I don't care what the government thinks and gladly will post about it. However I don't believe that it is run by them. It wouldn't need to be it could moniter everypost and copy and follow just like facebook, yahoo, google. and all the others..

If you don't want big brother to watch then throw away your computer and learn to dig.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

I have heard many rumors many times on many different message boards, I don't believe it myself though, as the truth is here for everyone to see daily.

I see stories here that never make the MSM, or are posted here hours or even days before the MSM picks them up.

If they were trying to censor the truth, they aren't doing a very good job IMHO.

Maybe others will have some good dirt to post, I haven't found any legit proof anywhere in my many misadventures on the net yet though. That's not to say there isn't any, I personally haven't seen any....yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
In answer to your thread title:

As my great grand-pappy used to tell me 'tween chawin' and spittin' "Son, don't you never go fishin' whar there ain't no goldurned fish."

(Actually, I made that up.
)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't believe that it is intentionally so, some sourced beg to differ. However, many sources say that just about any place or person discussing from conspiracy to whistle blowing, is of intelligence gathering or works for the man. But word of warning watch what you say, or how you word it: example is people being reported to the authorities because of a FB post. Being a public board anyone can watch, record and track you. Also, ATS has more lurkers than members...
edit on 3-10-2012 by dreamingawake because: more

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If it's on the internet, it's part of the massive web of intelligence gathering sites.

The sooner everyone accepts that the sooner we can make the tool work for us instead of against us.

Best.

top topics

join