It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama wins the Election.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
After the lame excuse we call a debate tonight the only thing I can figure is that Obama does not want to win. Why wouldn't he? Well obama blames everyone and everything for his failings. He has made his millions and has a retirement home on a quaint island resort.

So my question is "Why would obama want to win, his failed policies and political career will come to light if he has four more year"... "Why would he even want to take the chance that he will go in history as a true failure"

Because if he is elected again that is what will happen... however if he isn't elected again no matter how the USA turns out he can either say well it was because of my policies and what romney inherited from me if america turns around and if it still declines and fails he can say its because racist america allowed him and his policies to be voted out.

I think that the next debates will continue this way. Obama is going to fumble the ball on purpose so he can blame america.

Its all a dog and pony show.. if it was a real debate they would have allowed Gary Johnson to join.

If voting made a difference they would make it illegal.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Get your popcorn ready for the next debate.

Obama makes the greatest comeback.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Really? What will be his base... why would he even want to.

Romney is a tool and obama could have attacked him on the voter fraud during the RNC. Why would we want a president that is a liar and a cheat...

Obama could have attacked Romney for being in Corporate pockets.

Problem is.. Obama is in the same boat.

I can't see either of them dropping bombs without calling themselves out.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
reply to post by jam321

Really? What will be his base... why would he even want to.

Romney is a tool and obama could have attacked him on the voter fraud during the RNC. Why would we want a president that is a liar and a cheat...

Obama could have attacked Romney for being in Corporate pockets.

Problem is.. Obama is in the same boat.

I can't see either of them dropping bombs without calling themselves out.

I think Obama wants to win for the same reason every Politician at that level wants to win. Power, Privilege at a level impossible in private life unless your name is Soros or Gates and Legacy. Always the legacy.

It bothers me, what you note here though. It's bothered me for quite some time now. Obama's semi-gaffe's and general loose handling of his own people within the Administration coupled with Bidens free reign to keep eating himself, one foot at a time....makes me think he doesn't care about popular opinion either. Either he's supremely confident at a level I've never seen in any leader before, arrogant to that same record level ...or...is assuming other events are coming in the next several weeks to make what people think of him now a distant memory no one cares about then.

I hope that last one is a real bad guess with absolutely no basis in reality. I've never taken Obama as stupid. Whatever else he is in my mind...he's NOT stupid in the literal sense...but his actions lately have been doubling down on dumb.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You do realize there are three more debates? This was just the first battle of a war for the election win.

Personally I think Romney did a good enough job being totally lacking in meaningful details, overly aggressive and bullying the moderator, and overall being a obvious contrast to a cool Obama. Pres. Obama can take these in stride and focus on not making a critical debate mistake, while Romney is going to have to go for the hail Mary's.

I was watching the post PBS commentary, and I couldn't believe they thought Romeny was giving strong specifics. He is very vague to the clear plans Obama has outlined. Besides spouting that he will be a job creator and the 23 million unemployed number over and over and over... Is being vague and promising to "fix things after I get elected by working with the other party" specific? Yes, i am sure they will want to work with you after killing Obamacare. LOL.

And people saying Obama didn't fight enough, well he still has PLENTY of arrows in his quiver to shoot at Romney in the near future.
It is well known Romney has been working furiously on comebacks and zingers. Obama denying him these or forcing them at inappropriate times will work in Obama's favor. (Such as, the 47%) Some of these don't need to be said to strengthen Obama's case for the presidency.
edit on 3-10-2012 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
he got bullied by romney.

it's because obama believes he is beneath personal attacks and that his intelligence will win.

what obama forgot is that he's talking to the american people. a great many of them can't find their city on a map.

he would have come out a winner if he commented that romney looked less orange this week; it must be because he isn't addressing latinos.

he should have called him mittens the whole time, and agree that romney is job creator, to bad they're jobs in china and malaysia.

or asked why he keeps his money in the cayman islands, aren't american banks good enough for him.

here was his chance to slaughter romney and he choked. doesn't look good.

but since americans have the attention span of a concussed gold fish, the next debate will erase all memory of this one. or the next iphone announcement, which ever comes first.
edit on 3-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
he got bullied by romney.

it's because obama believes he is beneath personal attacks and that his intelligence will win.

what obama forgot is that he's talking to the american people. a great many of them can't find their city on a map.

he would have come out a winner if he commented that romney looked less orange this week; it must be because he isn't addressing latinos.

he should have called him mittens the whole time, and agree that romney is job creator, to bad they're jobs in china and malaysia.

or asked why he keeps his money in the cayman islands, aren't american banks good enough for him.

here was his chance to slaughter romney and he choked. doesn't look good.

but since americans have the attention span of a concussed gold fish, the next debate will erase all memory of this one. or the next iphone announcement, which ever comes first.
edit on 3-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

He gets bullied by romney... ooohhh.. he also bows to other countries.

Obama is not of high intelligence

I'm sure obamar fully believes most americans are idiots... hell they elected him in last time.

Making fun of Romney for the orange thing would be classic i would have loved to hear that.

Yep Romney did create jobs elsewhere.. however thats better than what obama is doing

Your right most americans have A.D.D. and won't really watch this dog and pony show.

Too bad both of them are tools.

top topics

join