It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "SILLY" Questions would you ask at the next Debate???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What do you want to ask?

My first question would be.

"Mr. President you are actively killing american citizens and destroying the constitution, you passed NDAA on dec 31 at midnight while america wasn't paying attention. How can you swear to uphold the constitution and then actively attack and destroy it. Mr. Romey you have said that you support NDAA as well. How can either of you think you are qualifed to hold office when you disregard the original document that this great country is founded on."

I don't see how either could defend this without out right lying.

[
edit on 3-10-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

"Mr. Obama, youre a scum bag. Mr. Romney, youre a scum bag. Why is it that Americans have a habit of electing scum bags to political office?"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I would ask them why they decided to be lying, corrupt, dirty scumbags, who sell out the public for wealth and power.

Then I would leave.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would ask them how long is it they (and Hillary) have been alien pod bodysnatched humanoid reproductions.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Haven't you heard? Bringing up the NDAA and the deterioration of the Constitution is thoughtcrime. Big Brother knows best.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"Do either of you really think we are falling for your b.s.?"
"Will you smell my finger?"
edit on 3-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What do you want to ask?

To Obama: where is your real long form O ?

To Romney: Is that a Tupee Mittens?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Mr. Obama, and Mr. Romney: In the past 45 years, no presidential candidate in a debate has ever told the truth, or kept any of the promises they made to the American people. Since the definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over again, and each time expecting a different result, explain why Americans should believe what you're saying now? What makes this different than any of the other debates in which the candidates told a bunch of bald-faced lies and pathetic half-truths?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Why are you going to lie to the people that vote for you?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
To both canidates..... "how many hotdogs come in a standard hotdog pack?"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Too easy.Mitt Romney: What is the nature of your relationship with Goldman Sachs ($891,140), BOA ($668,139), JP Morgan Chase ($663,219), and Morgan Stanley ($649,847)?Barack Obama: What is the nature of your relationship with the University Of California ($706,931), Microsoft ($544,445), Google ($526,009), and Harvard University ($433,860)? To both candidates: Do these large monetary donations in you opinion create any conflict of interest with the democratic processes of a fair government?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Asking any hard hitting questions never happens. Even the moderator said he had a final say on the opening questions selected from online submissions. I will dance a jig naked the day I ever hear some jaw dropping question speaking truth. I'm pretty confident I will never have to do that.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Do you believe in 3rd party nominations? Or are we supposed to give all the powers of acting president to two choices where fair and balanced debating is non existent?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
"Do either of you believe we should have a constitution?"

"Would you defend it with your life?"

"How do you feel about the fact Iceland had their political party and governments overthrown and now are on the path of recovery?"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I would have asked both Romney and Obama the same question:

Why should we elect you to be our Commander In Chief and control our military since you have never served in our armed forces yourself? What qualifies you to be able to decide when or if we go to war- or to know when to bow out of a war?

Edit To Add: And Doalrite wants to know which of your family members that have served in the military are you most proud of?
edit on 3-10-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

How about which of your family members that have served in the military are you most proud of?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I added that on in your honor.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Since there are no debates and that in these overblown press conferences all questions are staged, I do not see a point to the thread title. I would have many questions to the candidates in general, but I would even have more appreciation for a real debate of ideas not these watered down declarations of intentions...

edit on 3-10-2012 by Panic2k11 because: grammar and some commas

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"We all know the moon isn't made of green cheese, but what if was made from barbecue spare ribs... would u eat it then?"

top topics

join