It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romneys America pin...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Am I seeing something or is there something on it....just wondering not trying to start a conspiracy thread but any ideas? Thanks

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Oct 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Who cares? It's a bit of bling, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Looks kinda like a boot, like what America is gonna get regardless of who wins.

Gs

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yes there is something on it. I can't make out what it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's his plug.
If you pull it he deflates.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Eric Bolling of Fox News has one that looks like it. He got his as a gift from someone in the Secret Service. I don't know what the meaning is.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Funny replys lol but yea, I care first off or I wouldn't have posted this. And secondly I'm curious. So sorry. Haha thanks for those that are helping with info good or bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I prefer to listen to what they are saying, rather than worry about some silly little pin.

Having said that, all I am hearing from them is hot air escaping at a high rate of speed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Eric Bolling of Fox News has one that looks like it. He got his as a gift from someone in the Secret Service. I don't know what the meaning is.

From the Secret Service? Must be an aiming point for the sniper in case Romney gets too close to the President.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.dailykos.com...

Apparently that black blotch is a GOP elephant.

By all means though, don't listen to a word they say, worry more about the black dot on Romneys pin.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You said that allready lol and I am watching it just curious about the pin.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i prefer watching the little monitor at the bottom of the cnn screen go up and down like a score board controlled by anonymous strangers tricking the mindless sheeple on who's winning because they don't understand a clue of what each candidate is saying.

i don't blame them, there was so many scripted answers that the winner is determined on who's the better actor.

example: "look honey, romney makes a good point, the green line went all the way up."

edit on 3-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Where is the image of said pin?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
www.dailykos.com...

Apparently that black blotch is a GOP elephant.

By all means though, don't listen to a word they say, worry more about the black dot on Romneys pin.

So, since someone asks a question about Romneys pin, that means they are not listening to what they are saying at the debate? Do you just make up random crap in your head and attach it to random people? Maybe it is you who needs to listen... I could just as easily tell you to "by all means, go ahead and chase spider monkeys with a spatula instead of making a damn bit of sense!" But, to what end?? Why, man!!? Whyyyyyyy!?!?!!?!!!!!!

I think this is what happens when people get too involved in politics..... First the political related avatar... And soon after, they're ranting and raving like a lunatic! Spittle flying every which way... Deranged look in the eye... And after enough people get pulled into this...this... Political event horizon where time goes forever and nothing changes, that's how you get to where we are today!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Why is the pin even mentioned? In fact, what the hell is the point of wearing the pin in the first place? Are they having some sort of competition to see who is the better patriot?

It's absolutely ridiculous. No wonder US politics is a complete shambles.

EDIT: Oh and my avatar is a reference to a BBC comedy series called Red Dwarf (as is my name, my mood and my signature, I thought it was blatantly obvious that it was Red Dwarf I was referring to). Nice try though - methinks it is YOU who is too involved in politics, you are seeing politically motivated themes that are simply NOT THERE. Google Red Dwarf if you don't believe me - if you know how to use Google of course.

edit on 3/10/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Sadly, if he wasn't wearing a pin it would probably create great fanfare

new topics

top topics

join