It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney strong out of the gate in debate: Obama Stumbling

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hesitated to get into this thread again, since it seems to have descended into some mud throwing, but my sense of fairness got the better of me. It is quite disturbing to see some members tell other members that their vote is being thrown away. First of all,it is THEIR vote, to do with as they wish. Second, it is important to remember one simple fact. The LESSER of two evils is STILL evil. Perhaps if more people voted their conscience, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Spot on, actually.

Im voting Gary Johnson.

Why?

Because I will sleep good at night, knowing I voted with a "clean" conscience...............

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Now- for those who didn't watch the debate- check this out. The autotune version of the debate is much better than the real deal.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Because I will sleep good at night, knowing I voted with a "clean" conscience...............
reply to post by sonnny1

Star! I wouldn't expect anything but that from you, my good friend. You are one of the gems on ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There were some who thought that Obama's big loss was some kind of 'strategy' on his part. I think it was just the real obama coming through. If it was supposedly a strategy by Obama .. it was a sucky one.
Romney Now Leads in 11 Swing States

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Amen.

Obama a proven incompetent. Romney leaves me cold.

Johnson is closest, though not a complete match, to my thoughts on several issues. So, there is where my vote goes.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join