Romney strong out of the gate in debate: Obama Stumbling

page: 9
30
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Americans LOSE.


Well lets hope you are right....




posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Chris Matthews on Obama:

I don't know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it. Romney, on the other hand, came in with a campaign. He had a plan, he was going to dominate the time, he was going to be aggressive, he was going to push the moderator around, which he did effectively, he was going to relish the evening, enjoying it,"

source: www.realclearpolitics.com...



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Really? I thought Obama was relaxed and chill. He already knows the election is his. Why should he get all worked up. TPTB have already given Obama the next four years.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
CNN poll:
67% Romney, 25% Obama

Registered voters who watched the debate.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder. Ding dong Bush is gone! Why so much talk about the Bush crew? They have been long gone. Now, in all fairness, there has been some lingering aftertaste from the previous administration. However, Bush and crew is not running for President. It is candidate Romney, and President Obama. In military circles, there is a thing called burden of command. President Obama assumed command. With that in mind, he assumes responsibility.

No one twisted his arm to become President. He was given an opportunity to appoint his own experts, staffers, and cabinet. What happened, rests decidingly upon his shoulders. Nobody elses. Enough of Bush already, because we are talking about the current President's record. Lets continue to do so, and let the President clarify his own agendas and intiatives, and provide explanations as to why some of them became failures. That will be the make or break element of his campaign. Break with the past and get with the now!
edit on 3-10-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911
 


Part of me is afraid you're right.

Did his attitude seem to say, "I don't have to really 'show up' here tonight because I already have this election in the bag."



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
goodnight folks. thanks for a fine time on a fun and insightful thread.

a civil political dialogue on ATS!?!??! wow.... maybe there is hope.


cheers!

Aragorn/Gimi 2012!!!



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
CNN poll:
67% Romney, 25% Obama

Registered voters who watched the debate.


25% honestly thought Obama won? lol



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
you all do understand that the Establishment will run this race at a 49/51 saying how tight it will be blah blah blah because people are easy to control when they think that they are opposed equally.

I wish ron paul was up there debating. Romney and Obama would be schooled. Paul would point out all the flowing amount of crap that is flowing out of both of their mouths.

"Mr. President you are actively killing american citizens and destroying the constitution, you passed NDAA on dec 31 at midnight while america wasn't paying attention. How can you swear to uphold the constitution and then actively attack and destroy it. Mr. Romey you have said that you support NDAA as well. How can either of you think you are qualifed to hold office when you disregard the original document that this great country is founded on."



Ron Paul is a delusional old man that wishes Jim Crow was still alive. Please pass that on to his son, because he is no better.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos
 


Goodnight! Thanks for being a part of this rather peaceful debate! Your insights were much appreciated.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 


Well, Obama bought them cell phones and stuff!

second line



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Dennis Miller tweet: "Obama better hope ass-kicking is covered by ObamaCare."



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Dennis Miller tweet: "Obama better hope ass-kicking is covered by ObamaCare."


Dennis the Miller funny as hell.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Originally posted by Doalrite
you all do understand that the Establishment will run this race at a 49/51 saying how tight it will be blah blah blah because people are easy to control when they think that they are opposed equally.

I wish ron paul was up there debating. Romney and Obama would be schooled. Paul would point out all the flowing amount of crap that is flowing out of both of their mouths.

"Mr. President you are actively killing american citizens and destroying the constitution, you passed NDAA on dec 31 at midnight while america wasn't paying attention. How can you swear to uphold the constitution and then actively attack and destroy it. Mr. Romey you have said that you support NDAA as well. How can either of you think you are qualifed to hold office when you disregard the original document that this great country is founded on."



Ron Paul is a delusional old man that wishes Jim Crow was still alive. Please pass that on to his son, because he is no better.


If this were a factual debate, you'd conveniently go silent very quickly...bubbajoe...



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
CNN poll:
67% Romney, 25% Obama

Registered voters who watched the debate.


Too bad registered voters don't decide who wins the presidency.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911
 



I know right?
Second line



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
None of the actual important topics were discussed tonight:

Federal Reserve
Endless wars
Debt (the real state of the debt crisis)
Special interests
Bailouts
Bubbles



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Chris Matthews lost that tingle apparently. I guess Obama is giving him the Hershey squirts now.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Cosmic911
 


Part of me is afraid you're right.

Did his attitude seem to say, "I don't have to really 'show up' here tonight because I already have this election in the bag."



Wasn't it scary? I thought his attitude was oddly calm. He almost possessed the same calmness Johnson displayed sitting two limos behind JFK on November 22 1963, say around 12:30pm?



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So from reading a lot of these comments, people would rather see someone disrespect the debate format and interrupt/bully the moderator. Then say, someone who stays relatively close to their allotted time while allowing and listening to their opponent's response.

I thought Obama remained cool and thoughtful while Romney came off aggressive and constantly shooting back that crocodile smile of his.

While Romney appeared confident and domineering, did his specifics match Obama's? Enough actual details rather then shouting the unemployment numbers over and over again?
edit on 3-10-2012 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
30
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum