Romney strong out of the gate in debate: Obama Stumbling

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Only after taking him for a very long ride on the top of his car!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama has made a statement regarding the debate....

Des

edit on 4-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I say neither candidate wants to actually win the Whitehouse this year.

I think they both understand the fecal-fest this country is headed for, I'd be nervous too.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

The problem with giving the states total control over public assistance, is that the funding that allows for fluctuations, due to recession is not accounted for. Turning Medicare into a voucher program 50 years from now will case incredible problems, as well as increase mortality rates, at a time when technology will offer advantages we today are simply considering.

Romney's plan decreases how that technology can be applied to the work force, only the wealthy would benefit.

It simply is not an effective way to run an economy...

Any thoughts?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Deleted

edit on 4-10-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

The only thought I can muster at this moment is. I'm exhausted and going to bed. Have been up since 6:00AM...

I'll try to find this post tomorrow, and reply when my brain is not mush.

Sweet Dreams All....

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
I love how giddy all the Right Wingers are.

And yet you are all just talking about the "performance", not about the content of what was said.

Romney has to live with what he said on that stage for the next 5 weeks. He contradicted his own campaign message that he has been delivering for the past few months. He contradicted himself a few times during the debate. And he outlined the only difference between him and Obama is that on the issues tha they differ, Romney's policies will hurt the middle class.

You guys saw Obama as being lost and uninterested, I saw him as sitting back and letting Romney damage himself. This is the first debate, not one voters are going to remember as they are going into the voting booth.

Either we saw different debates or you had only your left eye open.

"letting Romney damage himself"? Look... if this was a boxing match, it would have been one of the quickest and most brutal knockouts in history.

I saw a 6 year old little Obama against a giant in full body armor Romney that... crushed little Obama to a pulp. By the time the debate was over, I wasnt even sure who was the president and if that Obama guy was the valet or the little student getting a lesson in politics.

Of course I loved the debate... and seeing Obama being crushed like that was just the cherry on top.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It looks like the predicted 2012 catastrophe is just forming. But Obama is the 44th prez and the number clearly says that he will serve two consecutive terms.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Love the pic with the leaves and berries... hahahah

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Romney is definitely not who I want for President but I want Obama and all those with him and who he represents out of my face and out of y life a lot more definitely. I don't want no more ObamaPhone!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 4-10-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-10-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Then you'll be happy to know that you already have your wish! There is no such thing as an "Obama phone" - and, in fact, it would more properly be termed as a Reagan phone!

1) No tax dollars go towards paying for it.
2) No government program administers it.
3) It is actually wildly profitable for most wireless carriers as the phones they offer are low end, outdated, refurbished phones and many recipients of these phones pay to upgrade and/or add minutes each month- at their own cost.
4)Applicants have to apply and prove that they are either receiving certain types of government benefits, such as Medicaid, or have household incomes at or below 135 percent of the poverty line.

It's a con. Rich companies making money hand over fist and managing to look like the victims. This is probably why Governor Romney has never, himself, brought this up during debate or in interview.

I point these things out because voting matters, so accurate information is important.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm sure none of you will care one iota what someone from outside of the USA thinks but Mr Romney certainly gives the impression that he is little more than an insular idiot. He actually makes Bush seem almost normal.

Sorry Romney fans but that's how he comes over to a neutral.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Your masters are making the choice easy for the flock. You have to remember they never lose we do.

Choice A=B.............How foolish we have become.

But back to the endless back and forth over nothing.
Do you really think they will do anything to really better the average people.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Obama seems thrown throughout the debate because it seems to me that Romney was far more prepared as if he knew everything Obama would say before he said it. Me smells a conspiracy of a potential leak in the WH Administration/Campaign talking points maybe?

Just some some light hearted conspiracy for thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
300 replies. I'm sure someone has said it, but it's probably time to say it again.

Obama needed his teleprompter.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
In Australia the main news covered this and the presenter open up and says that Obama is struggling without his teleprompter.....LMAO..........would your CNN presenter say that?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm for neither.

IMO, the post-convention moderate migration forces Obama to transform his inspired rhetoric to domestic platitudes while moderate Romney can present evidentiary fact.

Also, I'd wager Romney's debate W benefits BO more than MR.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
Obama seems thrown throughout the debate because it seems to me that Romney was far more prepared as if he knew everything Obama would say before he said it. Me smells a conspiracy of a potential leak in the WH Administration/Campaign talking points maybe?

Just some some light hearted conspiracy for thought.

Either that or the Romney campaign staff watched all of Obama's nutty attack ads and knows all the silly Democrat talking points, just like the rest of us. We have all heard it nonstop ad nauseum. In my view, the Obama team has made it easy for the Romney people to counter with their sophomoric talking points.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
In Australia the main news covered this and the presenter open up and says that Obama is struggling without his teleprompter.....LMAO..........would your CNN presenter say that?

ah well pbs is the Rockefeller/Ford/Carnegie foundation public broadcasting system. Which is why Romney made the remark he did.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join