It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney strong out of the gate in debate: Obama Stumbling

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The question that we should be asking is...

What is weighing so heavy on Obama's mind that it cause him to fumble over his own words? Is there something going on that we should be aware of? ... Of course there is. But what is it?

This debate is obviously mute, and the winner of this election was decided long ago, but Obama is so distracted that he isn't even putting on the usual show. If anything, Obama can give a motivating speech filled with (false? maybe, maybe not) hope and what have you, but this isn't his night.

I wonder what is world changing decision he is about to make.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Is everybody ready for.....

Romney Two Term ?

If not.....get ready !!

Obama has just about had it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Don't missunderestimate Romney.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Santh

Maybe its Bill Clinton, telling him "WHY do you always ride my coattails????" "WHY do you ALWAYS bring me up?" "HAVEN'T I done enough for you already?" "

Seriously though, I have noticed Obama ALWAYS brings him up, even in this Debate.

Or Maybe, Joe Biden was talking in his Ear Piece. "Trying" to give him advice............ That alone would make anyone, nervous, and uncomfortable........

I could just "hear" it........

"Use the Yall in Chains! " "Do it!"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Santh

I know this is what rational people are probably thinking, that he has the weight of the world on his shoulders, some great national or international crisis he is pondering.

Me, not so rational.....I don't give him that much credit....he either knows its over, doesn't care or knows he will win and doesn't care.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Or maybe Clinton is telling him " you better keep praising me or the dog gets it and i'll tell everyone you ate it for your anniversary dinner!"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Santh

Mrs. Obama told him there would be no anniversary fun if he did poorly in the debate. Poor BO, made him freeze up.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Maybe he didn't want it and threw the whole thing!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Romney flip/flopped when he denied his intent for the economy. Pundits suggest that the President could have been much harder, so as to make that apparent and beyond intellectual considerations.

Our economy is dependent upon resources. The reason toasters were made mostly of metal in the 50's and are now made mostly of plastic has a cause.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

And that plastic among other products come from oil that Obama wants to penalize.

Not a good thing for the economy since thousands of products are made from petrochemicals and delivered to market via oil, as well as other transportation industries including air travel.
edit on 4-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Chris Matthews and commie Van Jones have checked in too !!

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — President Obama’s former environmental jobs czar believes his former boss lost the debate.

Van Jones, President Obama’s former special adviser for green jobs, said on CNN that the president was not ready for Wednesday night’s debate against Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

“I think he took Romney too lightly. I think he did not expect Romney to throw that kind of heat,” Jones explained....

Van Jones: ‘Romney Was Able To ‘Out-Obama’ Obama’

"Tonight wasn't an MSNBC debate tonight, was it?" Chris Matthews said after the first Obama-Romney presidential debate concluded on Wednesday night.

"I don't know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it. Romney, on the other hand, came in with a campaign. He had a plan, he was going to dominate the time, he was going to be aggressive, he was going to push the moderator around, which he did effectively, he was going to relish the evening, enjoying it," Matthews said.

"Here's my question for Obama: I know he likes saying he doesn't watch cable television but maybe he should start. Maybe he should start. I don't know how he let Romney get away with the crap he throughout tonight about Social Security," Matthews complained.....

Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama: "What Was He Doing?"
Watch the video in the article !!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Makes one wonder if the past week or twos worth of Romney based negative press wasn't a strategy. The drunken sailor approach - on a political level.

If so.... He is pretty darned savvy.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

More likely Plouffe, Jarret, or Axelrod. Those are the only people he listens to anyway. Besides Putin that is.
edit on 4-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Santh
The question that we should be asking is...

What is weighing so heavy on Obama's mind that it cause him to fumble over his own words? Is there something going on that we should be aware of? ... Of course there is. But what is it?

This debate is obviously mute, and the winner of this election was decided long ago, but Obama is so distracted that he isn't even putting on the usual show. If anything, Obama can give a motivating speech filled with (false? maybe, maybe not) hope and what have you, but this isn't his night.

I wonder what is world changing decision he is about to make.

He didn't get an invite to Beyoncé's Christmas party...maybe he was pouting...poor baby....

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Poor poor Chris Matthews, his hero took a nose dive.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Kashai

And that plastic among other products come from oil that Obama wants to penalize.

Not a good thing for the economy since thousands of products are made from petrochemicals and delivered to market via oil, as well as other transportation industries including air travel.
edit on 4-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Until the oil runs out...there are aircraft made today of types of plastics as well as cars in Russia (with porcelain engines). Economies require resources and the means/industry to turn those resources in to viable products

In a head on collisions between a Mercedes made in the 50's and one made this year, say at 50mph, there is nothing left of the Mercedes made this year.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by xuenchen

Poor poor Chris Matthews, his hero took a nose dive.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall tomorrow, when Chris views his freakout on video....

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Damn, I accidentally missed it,

So how was the puppet show?....Could you see the strings?....Did the dog ride the pony?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by sonnny1

More likely Plouffe, Jarret, or Axelrod. Those are the only people he listens to anyway. Besides Putin that is.
edit on 4-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Putin..........

Honestly, Im still shocked, on how ridiculous Obama was taken to the woodshed.

It wasn't even close to his normal "ego", he likes to portray.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

I think the pony rode the dog....then ate him.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join