It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW DEEP CAN YOU GO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Dear reader

I'd like to summarise & open up to what I solely believe, & that is the conscious force of creation is in every living thing from bacteria, viruses, mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, fish etc...beyond perception of sizes all are connected with an illusory sense of individual self but governed by billions of cells unique in purpose & structure which motivates & sustains changing growth & movement that can bond & compete contained within a subtle body that exists on a sphere rotating around a hot sun that creates magnetic field & atmosphere for all orbs within range of the countless life support furnaces littered across the spectrum. As the Universe is infinitely big, so it is infinitely small & when we break down particles, atoms & neutrons resemble orbiting planets & stars. Therefore I think we exist at some predisposed level ourselves in the matrix of matter, but what does that really make us?

Imho INCREDIBLE with intelligent potential to learn EVERYTHING

For us to not just 'be', but 'experience' all that ever is pleasure & pain, hot & cold, light & sound, smell, texture, taste... you name it it's ours, beyond words to indulge & learn from, with the ability to cause it to resemble a heaven or hell with freewill, without even having had to create all ourselves in the first instance, means we are, without religious stigma attached - 'Godlike' for want of a word, with the gift to reproduce & pass it to ourselves (our children)

I doubt Jesus ever said he was "THE SON of God" more likely '"A SUN of God'...as we all are

www.washingtonsblog.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C
...so it is infinitely small & when we break down particles, atoms & neutrons resemble orbiting planets & stars. Therefore I think we exist at some predisposed level ourselves in the matrix of matter, but what does that really make us?

Your somewhat rambling thoughts really break down here. You are describing a Bohr atom. The current concept is far more elegant and wide ranging...electrons exist within shells of probability around the neutron. Their exact position is unknowable with any certainty. As opposed to the Bohr model where one could deduct the position.

Deterministic vs. Quantum (which carries it's own very interesting spiritual connotations)
Carry on...
edit on 3-10-2012 by LetsGoViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Nice post.

With the power of creation comes the power to destroy. We do indeed do it all.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
About 9 inches

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Existence: Infinite Awareness of Being in Infinite Reality.

Example: One comprehends Everything One can render while passing through Every occasion of the Universe.

new topics

top topics

join