It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oooops, Sorry About That!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you, Des, for the warm welcome, and the great cake! Too bad it's not already on the table in front of me -- it would be GONE! I love cake! Anyway, I hope what ever I post or reply to helps to further enlighten the community. I have been chasing these things for a long time now and I doubt very seriously if I will be giving up that chase anytime soon. I look forward to catching everyone in the forums real soon. Thanks again for the warm welcome...and that great looking cake...!

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I will have to check out and see what format my pic(s) are in and try again. And I know that I still have the cake waiting for me. Thanks again for the welcome.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

The music is, shall I say, "Interesting?" I guess I'm just a little "outdated" here when it comes to music, but it wasn't a bad piece. If this is "Crazy Land", I suppose I could get used to it. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to connecting with you in the future.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Thank you Will, for the welcome, I'm sure you'll find me somewhere in the neighborhood as time progresses.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I must say that most writers just love to write, and yes, some are even good at posting their thoughts and Ideas all over the place. But you will find that all writers, such as myself, are all students of human behavior. We learn a lot from what others have to say. And sometimes, not always, but sometimes, what others have to say, what they think, what they feel will nine-times-out-of-ten, find their way into a novel, a screenplay, a short story, whatever. Other than being a dangerous and treacherous world that we find ourselves trapped, the world does have its moments. Thanks again for the welcome!

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you for the welcome, Bo... well, I don't know how I'll get short stories into the forums, as I haven't written a short story in over 50 years. The stuff that I write usually starts out as a smidgen of an idea and then takes on a life of its own. I have never been one to follow rules, and I have been told that I have broken every cardinal rule of a novelist, screenwriter, and wordsmith quite simply because I very rarely ever use outlines, synopsis', or even notes for that matter. When it comes to fiction and screenplays, I write it as it comes to me; and I've learned that when my characters have something to say, I shut up and let them do all the talking. I'm just an innocent bystander in the whole process. The only thing that I am supposed to contribute to the story is my fingers for the keyboard. Hell of a way to make a living, isn't it? But it works. Perhaps I'll contribute a novel sometime? One chapter at a time? Thanks again for your welcome...it is appreciated greatly.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

TheDoctorsWife... that's an interesting handle. I like it. Is that Doctor Who's wife, by chance? Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been told that I've had to do a lot of things, but the "evil" thing has never been one of them. I really don't know if I waqnt to go there...again, that is. When a person goes to war, he never comes back the sameway he went. And being a Vietnam Vet, I've seen my share of the evil that man is capable of inflicting on his fellow man. Believe me, its not a very pretty sight, and I guess the rest can be left to your imagination. I too look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm sure we'll get along just fine, too.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

You're right, it is holloween. But not everything that comes out on holloween is friendly of good for the soul. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BobTeske

Welcome from a fellow writer
....Well... I guess you could call me more of a wannabe writer. I do it more as a hobby and have only sold a couple articles before...But welcome!

Glad to have you aboard and look forward to seeing you around

Peace and love.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Nice to meet you, too, Night Star... I like your signature block. I find those words to be very true. And so, I keep plucking right along. Hope to see you inside sometime soon.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Whisps are alright. Sometimes I have a stuttering problem. My tongue gets caught in front of my eyeteeth and I can't see what I'm saying.... That can be a real bumber.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks for the welcome! Maybe we should get together over coffee sometime and compare notes.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BobTeske

It could happen

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Howdy Bob! Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you want a really cool avatar, you can click on that link in my signiture. We'll hook ya right up!

(free stuff of course! we don't charge here
)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Well, I try to be interesting and talented, but like everything else that I do, it takes a little work...but I try...!

Bob.Teske

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Thank you for your welcome. Writing is like everything else. You have to work at it. When you reach the point that you cannot NOT write, then you know you're a writer. I can't go a single day and not write SOMETHING! I have to put something into actual readable format. When it comes to my fiction and screenplays, my characters always let me know when they have something to say. When that happens, I just get out of the way and let them talk! It works for me!!

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thank you for the welcome. I just might be visiting you soon enough.

Bob Teske

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join