It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a battle in the heavens by aliens for human future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If you had to be an alien, which one would you be?

Zetas Rock!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The OP made me think of the salve trade. Not so much a battle but more of a debate about whether humans fall under a galactic "being rights" agreement or not. If we do then we get accepted into the club and if not then whe keep getting exploited.

Don't know if that is what the OP was trying to get at.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
I wouldn't want to be an alien but I wouldn't mind dating the alien chic from the fifth element movie !!

Yay Milla!.... or you mean the blue chick? :X I can't remember who played the blue chick......

if you do mean Milla, when she stops kicking zombies around or whatever she's doing this sequel and starts having babies - then her kids can say an alien created them
and claim they're direct decendents from Joan of Arc! who spoke with "God" who was probably an Alien

man I wonder if she'd adopt me......

eta: are there any pink aliens I'm unaware of? I want to be a pink alien - like cotton candy, but not as sweet

edit on 4-10-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
no, reality is what you make. we spin our own realities. i wanna be.....no, i am a reptilian
"i am the lizard king, i can do anything"

That's what I was trying to say, what we spin is usually a nightlight, blanky, teddy, a thumb to suckle.

Heh when i was a lil kid i had all of the above.

The Rat.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Yes, good and evil always fight over us. Were stuck in the middle left to decide each moment whether we want something good or bad to occur. If you study people's "mental disorders" such as depression, constant pain, or hearing voices and seeing things. You'll realize it's not just the heavens (space) but also dimensional. There are entities that can take or displace physical objects, cause pain, push you, tug you clothing, scratch you, make sounds in the sky, make sounds around you like sirens or train horns, dissappear when looked at (not always). There are light beings which got into my TV and formed a triangle shape in the TV. Ive had hair move on my arm as i walked through an unmaterialized being. Their are beings who fly into people and build things inside them, some form of neural technology as we might call it, and they can connect you to physical objects or cause you to make sounds as happened to me. Their was a being able to take people out of time and put them back, but i fought that being. I've had cigarrettes stolen out of the box in my pocket. Gas from my gas tank emptied to EMPTY whil i was driving (my tank was a quater full, and my trip was only 4 miles, my car gets 17-22MPG. These beings can turn on lights or other electronics, short out computers as happened to me. there are beings who can make Universes and take people out of one and put them in another (alledgedly, i can't prove this but I literally heard this from the being and saw people dissappear and reappear) they were ephaisic or not aware around this time, many reports of missing time occured in the time frame of experiencing that anomaly. Ive heard the footsteps of monsters shake the earth, nuclear bombs in other dimensions go off. Ive seen a big monster like being dragging a bag at 3 or 4 in the morning on a street, i moved from there, and hear the bag dragging on my new street in front of my house at night. Ive been attacked by the most evil being and saw the evil he can do, I was terrified but over the course of weeks to months fought back. Saw terrifying things happen, terrible paradoxes occured.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

All of these different beings claiming they created us, Elohim (Yahweh), Reptilians, Pleiadians, Grays, Felines, Gold Beings...

They all happen to have "UFOs" and can alter human DNA.

What do you think of this? If you had to be an alien, which one would you be?

Well thats my
for the day, theses beings claim they created us, care to prove any of them exist in the first place!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have the DNA of Feline Golden Being.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Of course you do!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

its going to cost me 1000 ATS points - but its worth it :

idiots like you need a monkey golden shower

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well thats my
for the day, theses beings claim they created us, care to prove any of them exist in the first place!!!

No, I don't care. There are techniques available to Astral Project and to open yourself for Telepathy. If you don't care to prove it to yourself, why should anyone else?

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Okay, I've been over this dozens of times. There are no aliens. As it turns out, we're the only planet that just happened to develop life on it. It was a once-in-a-trillion-trillion chance, but we lucked out that a load of chemicals just happened to connect together in a suitable environment and result in living organisms.

Look at the Drake Equation. If that doesn't prove to you that there is no life out there - particularly intelligent life -- then you're not reading it right. It lists a long string of variables necessary for intelligent life to form (and that's just a guess as to how many variables there in reality), and only one of them has to be zero for the whole equation to equal zero. And we already threw off the curve by our fluke existence, so take that figure and double it to get the odds against intelligent alien life ever happening.

So, to answer the OP's question, no there are no aliens battling for our future. We're the only ones battling, against ourselves, and the irony is that we don't even have much of a future. It won't be long until we're hit by an asteroid, or poison ourselves with a supervirus, or even in the best case scenario, we develop intelligent machines that supplant us and we genetically engineer ourselves out of our own species. So human beings will be lucky to have another 2000 years on this planet. Maybe 5000, but that's pushing it.

It's all just a huge waste of time and energy, of course, but since it all adds up to nothing in the end, it was destined to be pointless.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

All of these different beings claiming they created us, Elohim (Yahweh), Reptilians, Pleiadians, Grays, Felines, Gold Beings...

They all happen to have "UFOs" and can alter human DNA.

What do you think of this? If you had to be an alien, which one would you be?

There's no direct evidence of any mythical biblical characters or aliens claiming such things. Only overly imaginative humans who jump to conclusions, speculate and flat out make stuff up.

I think you're more likely to be incinerated as a result of direct hit from an asteroid or a huge solar flare....so try not to worry about a battle there is no proof is even taking place. ..There is however, plenty of alarming data about solar flare activity and heavenly bodies that may impact the earth. :-)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

So primitive, which explains your thinking..

7000 posts and still clueless..

let time teach you friend..

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Build an underwater city about 1500 feet below sea level. Leave the bottoms open so who-ever lives in there is at the same pressure down there the sea is. Those humans would evolve into little grey men due to the pressure, likely losing their hair and their eyes would evolve bigger without sunlight.

We have the technology to turn ourselves into little grey men right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I give you credit for living your life in that mind state..must be very boring life.

yes life beyond earth exists..other beings exist..

you have the internet and a mind, use them.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

you have the internet and a mind, use them.
um...a...maybe thats why he came to his conclusions?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join