It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a battle in the heavens by aliens for human future?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
All of these different beings claiming they created us, Elohim (Yahweh), Reptilians, Pleiadians, Grays, Felines, Gold Beings...

They all happen to have "UFOs" and can alter human DNA.

What do you think of this? If you had to be an alien, which one would you be?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure any of these aliens are claiming they created humans. There are certainly humans claiming that aliens created humans.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If I could be an alien, I'd like to be a grey for a wee bit, and go round scaring the crap outta humans

But after that, I'd like to be a.... Hmm.. I dunno.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be an alien but I wouldn't mind dating the alien chic from the fifth element movie !!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'm sure there is a battle in our material universe and even on the ethereal ends of things. I also think it reflects on earth.

I think a lot of alien races we talk about are either very intelligent machines (smarter than us) like the Greys just doing a job or Beings that do not want for some reason to have their souls go trough the posses we humans go trough when we die so they stay alive in alien bodies and try to keep then from dying and falling the the hands of higher being ( kind of like being fugitive bandits hiding out in the material realm.

Other aliens run around kicking these bandits of planets they want to use for soul prisons or schools or souls like earth.

As for what kind of ET I would choose well, I'm good with being human for now as i'm sure i'm totally in the dark as to what race is what. Would be nice to be a human on a planet not so full of war and stupid people though, wit a lot more space interaction and free internet and no copyright stuff. We are close that but not quite there soul wise.

The Rat.
edit on 3-10-2012 by TucoTheRat because: spelling, like it matters lol

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

All of these different beings claiming they created us, Elohim (Yahweh), Reptilians, Pleiadians, Grays, Felines, Gold Beings.

OP, don't you mean it's us stating They created us and not them?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If Aliens created us and we are the best they can do, well I think they will be very sad, and be trying real hard to create a new model. a one that can do much more good than harm, can think less of destroying and be more intrested in its fellow beings

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
All of these different beings claiming they created us, Elohim (Yahweh), Reptilians, Pleiadians, Grays, Felines, Gold Beings...

I would be a Reptilioelopleiadigray gold feline. Best of all worlds.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
reply to post by arpgme

I'm sure there is a battle in our material universe and even on the ethereal ends of things. I also think it reflects on earth.

I'm with you. I don't think things are so black and white. All of the following: physical - dimensional - vibrational - and whatever else.

I do think politics is as big a factor off planet as on.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If aliens are real. Which I do believe, the universe and what we perceive as "reality" is a big place. I am sure that information would be so secret we would not know anything about them. Ever.

Thats why i believe greys, reptilians, any other races out there if they exist, the information we have on them would in fact be false. Disinformation. What information we think we have on these species is they are bad. With hidden agendas of control of the population of the planet, cross breeding, genetic manipulation, secret underground bases, government coverups.

I think we are led to believe they are bad so, if one day, they decide to make themselves known, we automatically assume they are bad and evil.

Thats what I think the great deception is in the bible. Make any other life in the cosmos to be bad and evil. When in fact, they could be the salvation from people who love to control. Which some members of the human race have learned to manipulate very well.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Some people have visions of aliens before they even get into ufology.

For an example, they may call a Reptilian a "Green tall being". People not even interested in aliens have visions of such beings.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

The one with three boobs?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If life on earth has taught me anything, I can say that there are many races of ETs having wars over the rights to either destroy us or enslave us, but you can bet it's not to give us hugs. lol

If we are created in ETs image, than they are some evil sons of #&*#*, and we should just all hide now.

But in the event they are nothing like us, they most likely don't care about us unless we have something they want, then they will just take it. But they view us as we view ants, and whens the last time you thought to enslave the ants to do your bidding?

You really could care less about ants unless they are in your house.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

You can't turn myths into reality. There are no such beings therefore you cannot attach any validity to them. Stick with reality and you'll be on solid ground.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by astra001uk
If Aliens created us and we are the best they can do, well I think they will be very sad, and be trying real hard to create a new model. a one that can do much more good than harm, can think less of destroying and be more intrested in its fellow beings

Did you read what you typed? Create a new model? What do you think they will do with the old models?

Sounds kind of hypocritical doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
When I grow up, I want to be a firetruck.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
You can't turn myths into reality. There are no such beings therefore you cannot attach any validity to them. Stick with reality and you'll be on solid ground.

They did with the big bang and evolution.

Reality shows we know close to absolutely nothing about the universe. Actually one of the only things we know for sure about the universe is that it has life in it. We are fact of that.

Another thing we know is that it's a really huge place, a huge, huge pace with a bunch of everything we have in our own solar system.

We don't even have to go outside our own home to find life in the universe, now just imagine how much life there could be outside of this tiny little planet with so much life on it.

I don't understand how people can see so much evidence, facts about life in the universe, especially wile being part of that live in the universe and think it ends at the little tiny planet.

Reality is knowing you don't know squat about anything except for the fact that you are here and the chances of you being the sharpest tool in the shed are very, very low when it comes to life in this universe.

Firm ground to stand on is not reality, t's a night light, a safety blanky, a teddy or a thumb to suckle on.....

The Rat.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

There are no such beings therefore you cannot attach any validity to them.

Ignorance is pretending to know for 100% that beings don't exist just because you haven't seen them - ESPECIALLY when others HAVE experiences of them...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

They did with the big bang and evolution.

Reality shows we know close to absolutely nothing about the universe. Actually one of the only things we know for sure about the universe is that it has life in it. We are fact of that.

Another thing we know is that it's a really huge place, a huge, huge pace with a bunch of everything we have in our own solar system.

We don't even have to go outside our own home to find life in the universe, now just imagine how much life there could be outside of this tiny little planet with so much life on it.

I don't understand how people can see so much evidence, facts about life in the universe, especially wile being part of that live in the universe and think it ends at the little tiny planet.

Reality is knowing you don't know squat about anything except for the fact that you are here and the chances of you being the sharpest tool in the shed are very, very low when it comes to life in this universe.

Firm ground to stand on is not reality, t's a night light, a safety blanky, a teddy or a thumb to suckle on.....

The Rat.
no, reality is what you make. we spin our own realities. i wanna be.....no, i am a reptilian
"i am the lizard king, i can do anything"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Maybe they are fighting over us out of fear, maybe they war to see who should take control of the humans to harness them for either laboring purposes and the other who is fighting to keep us from making mistakes.... So many possibilities! I think I prefer being human rather than any alien.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join