It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lokomotiv23

Because idiots like to start them and they need to know if charges can/should be dealt out.

www.myfoxaustin.com...

(Just an example)

edit on 7-10-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Next the financial breakdown will be blamed on Al-Qaeda. I guess I already know who will be blamed in case of a earthquakes or asteroid impact.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The thing is its most likely true I believe they are doing it in Canada and The US as well, the number and timing combined with weather patterns at the times of the fire are a good indicator that it is abnormal when compared to history of fires in said regions...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda clogged my toilet.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda is an expired American made watchdog which has seized to exist long ago...What has left is just a brand to use and blame every man made conflict and event on .Let's face it,all the mess we are in right now is somehow blamed on Al qaeda,including Natural disasters,wars, regime changes,terrorist activities,economical situations,cats not being able to come down the trees, etc etc...And some people still think they were created by an Arab in a cave with no support from outside just out of their good hurts and a local necessity to oppose the evil west!..Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Am I the only one that finds this very concerning mixed with all the Islamic cartoon stuff?

Regardless of who started it, I just get the idea that there are a lot of organisations that would be quite happy to start another East meets West boxing match with all the rhetoric flying around. Hopefully it doesn't turn into genocide or worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join