It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cable Company Warning - TV Service will have Interruptions due Sun Outages from 10/04/12 to 10/12/12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We were talking about this kind of stuff could happen. Well....skeptics can't debunk it no more I guess. I just open my email and got this message from my cable provider (Triple play, triple mess).

edit on 3-10-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

This is great news, people will actually have to read a book or seek other means of being informed.
I can't wait for all the idiot boxes to shut down and intelligence is sure to follow.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Ha ha ha....I like that point of view. Time to buy a guitar and marshmallows.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Apparently this happens twice every year, though I'll admit I'd never heard of it before you mentioned it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It does happen twice I year. I've known about it every year since I was a kid. The satellites will be in the line of sight of the sun for several minutes some of these days... It's just solar interference.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

This happens twice every year once in the spring then the fall always has ,guess you just never niticed or saw the notices

as you were
Sawgunn

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Iwinder

Ha ha ha....I like that point of view. Time to buy a guitar and marshmallows.

I don't mean to make light of your thread but you are correct with the guitar and marshmallows,
I spent many a night around a nice fire with music and stories.

Back to your OP and more on topic here, yep it looks like we are in for some serious interference to our technical stuff and I wonder if that also will effect the internet as well.

Thanks for bringing this to peoples attention and No in my opinion this cannot be De-bunked now.

Bad moon arising for sure.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
It does happen twice I year. I've known about it every year since I was a kid. The satellites will be in the line of sight of the sun for several minutes some of these days... It's just solar interference.

I hope you are right, but I don't remember receiving an email with such a message before. It should start like :

"Like past years, we want to remind you about the yearly sun outages...."

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69
reply to post by Trueman

This happens twice every year once in the spring then the fall always has ,guess you just never niticed or saw the notices

as you were
Sawgunn

I think I noticed before, but never had an email about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This never happens, at least not with cable TV, maybe with Satellite, but definitely not cable providers.

I've had cable my whole life and the longest outage we've experienced is almost 2 days because of a severe storm.

Changes are on the horizon aren't they? Now we're getting warnings from NASA about CME's and now cable companies.

But, I'm going to agree with Wernher Von Braun, just replace in his timeline the comets with CME's and if they don't work, a fake alien invasion.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
This never happens, at least not with cable TV, maybe with Satellite, but definitely not cable providers.

I've had cable my whole life and the longest outage we've experienced is almost 2 days because of a severe storm.

Changes are on the horizon aren't they? Now we're getting warnings from NASA about CME's and now cable companies.

But, I'm going to agree with Wernher Von Braun, just replace in his timeline the comets with CME's and if they don't work, a fake alien invasion.

Good Point I noticed as well that some posters were referring to satellite reception but cable is a whole different ball game.

Years ago we had cable and never a problem, never had satellite and don't even have cable now and have not for over 20 years.

This could put a lot of people in an ugly mood.....
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Good Point I noticed as well that some posters were referring to satellite reception but cable is a whole different ball game.

Years ago we had cable and never a problem, never had satellite and don't even have cable now and have not for over 20 years.

This could put a lot of people in an ugly mood.....
Regards, Iwinder

Sorry but most cable company get there signal from satellite receiver so it will happen.
Probably before they just never toll you about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here more info
broadbandforum.in...
edit on 3-10-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I‘m a Cable/Satellite technician, we get notices twice a year from our satellite providers for this… been this way for 30+ years.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
I‘m a Cable/Satellite technician, we get notices twice a year from our satellite providers for this… been this way for 30+ years.

Thank you for that post. That's first hand info.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

What is there to debunk?

I'm confused by this statement...?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Tv is good for your shows and movies (need to be balanced to see that)
but the cable TV really needs to be shut down for good reason

Thank you Sun !

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

I like your alien avatar

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm glad to see nobody here care if we don't have tv anymore, hope all think the same about internet and phones.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Okay, this is weird. I'm in southern California, and a bunch of my cable channels just switched to Spanish! HAHA, Fortunately, the commercials are still in English! Other channels are just mute.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
We were talking about this kind of stuff could happen. Well....skeptics can't debunk it no more I guess. I just open my email and got this message from my cable provider (Triple play, triple mess).

edit on 3-10-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

No no no my idiot box wait I have ps3 I'm good...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join