It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Know Everything About The Illuminati Until You Listen To This Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This interview brings up stuff that you have not heard before, it's on a much higher level of the organization than what comes from Cathy O Brien or Bryce Taylor. Whereas they were mind control victims being used for carnal gratification of elite politicians, the following explains a much higher division of the group that is entrusted with the ultimate deception.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
She claims she summoned Lucifer's minions... Why is the interviewer taking every answer as it is? why is he not asking any real questions? He is a terrible interviewer even if he beliefs what this woman is saying he should be able to be less biased and actually do his job.

This age when so many people claiming such extraordinary claims just to get attention its hard to belief anything anyone says.

I like how she starts very new age and turns the theist on , sounds like she is using popular new age culture to inject the seed of theism and her own beliefs.

Unless she provides some sort of proof this is all bull poop.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

the following explains a much higher division of the group that is entrusted with the ultimate deception.

Lemmie guess the Devil?

42 minutes is too long you giving a summary or did I make a spoiler?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I read through some of her blog here: Carolyn Hamlett and my verdict would be "kook".

Tracked down her "other side" and she seems to have some pretty mundane interests, including genealogy (I'll bet dollars to doughnuts, for example, that this archive from Geocities is her -- trail goes from "Carolyn Hamlett from Tampa" to "Carolyn Hamlett Anderson from Tampa" to "Lloyd Davis" to there.)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
I read through some of her blog here: Carolyn Hamlett and my verdict would be "kook".

Tracked down her "other side" and she seems to have some pretty mundane interests, including genealogy (I'll bet dollars to doughnuts, for example, that this archive from Geocities is her -- trail goes from "Carolyn Hamlett from Tampa" to "Carolyn Hamlett Anderson from Tampa" to "Lloyd Davis" to there.)

I wonder if there are any MK ultra victims that could be labeled sane and rational individuals? Considering the brain washing they go through I am certain they might ALL come off as lunatics which might be what their captors and controllers depend on to discredit them. This is likely how perpetrators stay safe. We know it happens - we just don't believe this girl or that guy or anyone really because they come off as all crazy. Well don't let how they sound determine the truth. Check to see if she was where she says she was and if a claim can be verified by a second or third source. Don't forget - IT IS A CRAZY TOPIC. They are all gonna sound nuts.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Well don't let how they sound determine the truth. Check to see if she was where she says she was and if a claim can be verified by a second or third source. Don't forget - IT IS A CRAZY TOPIC. They are all gonna sound nuts.

The problem is that the majority of what she says is pretty much unverifiable by anyone. I just think it odd that someone would be saying that her family forced her into such horrific sexual abuse, while doing genealogy under a different name and building web sites dedicated to her ancestors.

You're right -- one should always sort of assume a level of craziness, but in this case, it just seems contrived. So, given the choice between a kook with a thin veneer of normalcy, or a normal person with a thin veneer of kookiness, I'm going with the latter. What her purpose might be, I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.

top topics

join