It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sh*t is About to Hit the Fan, Here's the Proof - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh, the power of the Federal Reserve! This video explains the big picture - the motives of TPTB. It's a simplified tutorial about why we are heading in the direction of World War III courtesy of the USA.

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve – while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950

www.infiniteunknown.net...

ATS search engine used

edit on 10/3/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: Add search engine used

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
this has been posted before, but cannot for the life of me think or find the thread lol.
great video though.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
already been posted about a week ago...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Basically it concerns the rise and fall of the Petro Dollar.
Its a good video, well worth watching

edit on 3-10-2012 by crawdad1914 because: clarification

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well i for one would like to thank you for posting this.....good info.....
ive never seen it and im sure others havent....good work

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Excellent video, well worth the time it takes to watch. Thank you for re- posting this, cause I missed it the first time

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If you''re going to just post a video, at least give a brief synopsis of it.

I don't have time to sift through all the videos that are posted her at ATS with titles like yours

At the time I write this the OP hasn't edited their post...so there-fore I dis-agree w/ your opinion that the OP did not lay out their snopsise of the video. They did. Very well in fact for only a small discription. Not only that but the qoate they used after the video was a very powerful statement of what does seem to be the plan...1 world government...world domination by a select few elitist that think they know what's good for planet earth and their own blood-lines which do not include the likes of us.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Thanks!
I did Flag and subscribe but i must have removed it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, this video should be posted every single day, until enough Americans get it through their thick skulls what a farce our economy is, and how our children in the military are used to enforce the dominance of funny money with nothing to back it up but bombs and bravado.

The attempt at subjugating, through fomenting internal coups and outright invasions, other countries who are sovereign, just so we can prop up the US dollar, is a fact so awful, so heinous, and so crazy that it is hard to comprehend.

As the video says, their intent to invade, on flimsy pretexts like possible WMDs, is a gambit....one which may, or may not, work. Since the printing of US dollars to debt ratio has gone out of control, it's only a matter of time before the whole house of cards falls down on itself.

That's when the fecal matter hits the rotating blades, my friends, and the chickenhawks of war come home to roost.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The topic is the video and not each other. Please knock off the bickering and insults.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter, feel free to PM myself or any other Staff Member, or use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thanks,
Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I did not see the pervious post. Good Job OP!
Good Vid.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
yes,i've seen this before.
but it is still as powerful as it was the first(and many) time i heard it!
thank you!

i feel compelled to post a fav of mind from the network.
ah,another thread to tell...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I have to agree. It's one of the more poinient vids I've watched in a long time. Well done to the vid creators and thank again to the op.

The fact that we as a country subjugate so many people around the world for more global domination absolutly sickins me. I embarrased to call myself an american, much less a humanitariun.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Although the natural reaction would be to shrink from calling oneself "American", I do not, but it make it very darned clear that I love my country, but detest and loathe my government......Pretty sure that's gonna put me on some type of dissident "list", but I don't care.

This is how low we have sunk as a nation, but I have hope that there are enough people waking up, that perhaps we can survive this coming disaster they are setting us up for.

However, we are being distracted currently by the "bread and circuses" nonsense known as the presidental election. We're being told to watch two idiots while Rome burns.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My apologies for the delay, as I was at a computer where I could not view the video's.

This topic is already being discussed on the thread in the link below. Please continue the discussion there.

WWIII is coming soon...................

If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter, feel free to PM myself or any other Staff Member, or use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thanks,

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

top topics

join