It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI offering $50G reward for Massachusetts man wanted for supporting Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ok, here we go again, this guy is wanted for supporting Al Qaeda.............here goes!

Ahmad Abousamra, 31, last lived in the U.S. in a tony Boston suburb and has relatives in Detroit. He left the United States in 2006 and may now be living in Aleppo, Syria, with his wife, at least one daughter and other relatives. He was indicted in 2009 for taking multiple trips to Pakistan and Yemen to seek jihad training and has been charged with conspiracy to provide material support to Al Qaeda.

SOURCE

This guy is a very bad man! He is supporting Al Qaeda in Syria, right? Not only that, he was indicted for "providing material support to Al Qaeda"!

Now let's look at a shocking comparison of someone we will just for the sake of playing the devil's advocate, call "The government of the United States of America"!

First! Let's take a look at something out of the NDAA!

SECTION 1021 of the NDAA

SEC. 1021. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF
THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES TO
DETAIN COVERED PERSONS PURSUANT TO THE
AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

(a) In General.--Congress affirms that the authority of the
President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the
Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40; 50 U.S.C.
1541 note) includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United
States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending
disposition under the law of war.
(b) Covered Persons.--A covered person under this section is any
person as follows:
(1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided
the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or
harbored those responsible for those attacks.
(2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported
al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in
hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners,
including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has
directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.

SOURCE

Ok, now obviously this guy who now has a bounty on HIS head, violated the NDAA, or as was called at the time of his indictment the "Patriot Act". He was indicted for: PROVIDING MATERIAL SUPPORT TO AL QAEDA! Now let's apply the SAME TERRORIST LAWS to oh let's say the United States Government!

Here is an article from the Council of Foreign Relations, praising the Al Qaeda forces for shoring up the tired Free Syria Army!

The Syrian rebels would be immeasurably weaker today without al-Qaeda in their ranks. By and large, Free Syrian Army (FSA) battalions are tired, divided, chaotic, and ineffective. Feeling abandoned by the West, rebel forces are increasingly demoralized as they square off with the Assad regime's superior weaponry and professional army. Al-Qaeda fighters, however, may help improve morale. The influx of jihadis brings discipline, religious fervor, battle experience from Iraq, funding from Sunni sympathizers in the Gulf, and most importantly, deadly results. In short, the FSA needs al-Qaeda now.

CFR WEBSITE

Hmmmm, so far we have the CFR whom our government officials (including Hillary Clinton) are members of just admitting that they are supporting VERBALLY Al Qaeda in Syria! Ok! Well maybe not violating section 1021 of the NDAA.....................YET!!!!

Obama administration sending $45 million in aid to al Qaeda in Syria

The Associated Press reported on Thursday that the Obama administration is seeking to “rally Syria’s opposition” against Bashar Al Assad by providing them with $45 million of taxpayer money in humanitarian aid and “non-lethal” supplies, such as communication equipment.

NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

It appears that there are officials of the United States government who are they themselves, aiding terrorists and YET, they are getting away with it!!!!

All the while, Homeland Security is taking away our liberty and freedom.............and the MSM and government officials are warning us it is for our safety to allow them to fight Al Qaeda.................and YET!!! OUR GOVERNMENT HAS ONCE AGAIN PROVEN, that they ARE AL QAEDA!!!!

Am I the only one who finds the hypocracy and the lies in this?

edit on 3-10-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
For a decade we fought Al queda, and with the election of the current regime we started aiding them.

Pick a side right?

Enough of the enemy of my enemy is my friend bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES it is hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I just had a dangerous thought that would make a viral video!

Caller to FBI: Yea, I am calling about that guy that aided Al Qaeda who has a $50k reward on his head....

FBI: Ok, yes sir/mam what can you tell us?

Caller: Well,,,,,,this guy is nothing compared to someone I know who just gave Al Qaeda in Syria 45 million dollars!

FBI:...........silence, well this is very important! Can you tell us what you know about this person?

Caller: Hell yea! Her name is Hillary Clinton, and she just gave Al Qaeda in Syria 45 million dollars! How much money is that worth? (laughing in the background)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

He he he and dont forget the 100 stinger missiles they also sent to the FSA. The mind boggles at the antics of these elected clowns.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I want my reward for letting them know Hillary Clinton, US Sec. of State wants to give million to alCiadia in Syria where 95 percent of the fighters are foreigners.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This thread didn't get much of a discussion going.
shame really, you make a very salient point with identifying the sheer hypocrisy of the NDAA.

Do take heart in the fact that the people NDAA specifically provides requirements, to meet to identify, and place those that fall slap bang in the cross hairs of its remit, are those that SPECIFICALLY had ANYTHING to do with the 9/11 attacks.

This statute is as much a menace in the wrong political situation for whom it was written to protect, as those it now breathes its poisonous and immoral rancour at.
I do not agree with terrorism, it should have the highest legislative weight behind fighting it, but it should be law that is wielded directly at those caught in the act, or with bomb making/terror related materials in their possession, or those who have committed acts of mass murder whilst pursuing ideological or fundamentalist goals as part of an organisation conducting acts against the general public or government.

From a conspiracy theorists point of view, ( LOL )This statute was written with one duplicitous thing in mind, make the innocent guilty of a crime they didn't commit, whilst protecting the guilty with a law so mendacious in its existence, it can only be designed for an endgame they have had planned for a very long time.

Though, it Does state those who committed or had Any involvement in the 9/11 attacks are enemy combatants.
I do hope those that orchestrated this attack on the american people, are worried about this piece of legislation, it is all the military need with minimal evidence to treat those evil doers with law.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh please please do this !!!
I'd make that call myself but I know I'd get laughing too hard and ruin it.

Jude also has a real good thread today about the psychopathic terrorist known as Hillary Clinton.

Seriously, though- someone really ought to call the FBI on her and make a YouTube of it. That's such an awesome idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
But wait, R. Reagan said;
“These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s founding fathers.” — Ronald Regan

Ronald Reagan meeting with Taliban/al-Qaeda/Mujahideen
edit on 3-10-2012 by tanda7 because: eta

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Oh please please do this !!! I'd make that call myself but I know I'd get laughing too hard and ruin it.

No don't cause you'd both end up with a stay at Club Gitmo.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Slight problema. if you have coffee creamer in your home you have bomb making materials. So in effect were all potential terrorists. The ndaa isn't aimed at people who caused 911 its aimed at you and I if the economy fully collapses. Trust me the moment I signed up here I was flagged looked at and entered into a data base probibly for the hundreth time.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanda7
But wait, R. Reagan said;
“These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s founding fathers.” — Ronald Regan

Ronald Reagan meeting with Taliban/al-Qaeda/Mujahideen

The quote “These Gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s Founding Fathers” is indeed a paraphrased version of something said by President Reagan, but he was not speaking about either the Taliban or Afghan opposition groups at the time. He made the comment about contra rebels in Nicaragua during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in 1985

new topics

top topics

join