It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Step Outside Of The Normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I began messing with other peoples music about a year ago. In a sense of reversing tracks, listening for sentences, and just studying sound both forward, and backwards.

Soon after, I wondered what it would sound like if I meshed tracks together, after editing them. Anyway, if you're into psychopathic records, you might appreciate this link.

I think it's a pretty cool idea my step dad helped me think up. Although, it's not complicated, the results are trippy at times, and fun to listen to. I'm pretty sure I'm the first to do this. I haven't found evidence of it anywhere else. It's not chopping and screwing, on the contrary, it's much different. I call it, "Mirrortwisting". I have a few different ones uploaded to you-tube, and they all consist of three songs, back to back.

I know I'm going to get some hateful post, as I always do, so I'm expecting it. Although, if I don't get any hateful post/replies to this thread, then maybe this statement had something to do with the lack of hateful replies, but if I do, I don't care. I'll just laugh it off.

If there are children present, you might want to remove them from the room for a moment. I've had even grown women refuse to listen to the entire track due to the fear it instilled in them. Anyway, If you like horrorcore rap, or horror movies even, you might like this. Just thought I would share what others seem to enjoy. Godspeed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

Psychopathics will NEVER die!!

Am listening as we speak!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sounds like something Satan would listen to.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

hey, if satan likes this sh*t then who am I to complain!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You pretty close to Satan? You and him pals, or somethin'? hAhA Just messin' with ya.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by souljacker

I concur. hAhA Good to know I'm not the only Lo on this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is great stuff. Interesting dark trip out.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenforty4

Isn't it though? Thank you for your post, and thank you for listening.

new topics

top topics

join