It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas R. Horn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Greetings ATS community. I am doing some research for a friend of mine...and I am asking for your knowledge and help.

I am trying to find out information about the Christian author (Thomas R. Horn). I have done some searching and have not been able to find too much about him as yet.

How credible is he?

Have any of you read any of his books? Do you believe what he says? What do you think his sources are?

I personally don't know what to think of him as yet. I do however plan on reading at least one of his books.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all - ahead of time!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am currently reading Petrus Romanus. I am about halfway through. He hasn't made any outrageous claims on his own but the book is a bit outrageous. I can tell you more when I finish.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I've read a few excerpts from a few of his books and in the past watched a few of his videos on the Celestial Convergence website (formerly the Alien Project). I found him interesting but really don't have an opinion as to whether he is accurate or not, or what his sources may be. Some of his assertions have been affirmed by the Pope's butler supposedly.

Some of what I heard him say on video is a little out there. I guess it just depends on what you think is possible. I say give him a read. If you're not into it donate the book to your local library.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have read and listened to Tom Horn for years. Tom may be a Christian, but he's got a good handle on what he talks about. Just remember to filter everything he presents, because he comes from a Christian perspective.

You might consider reading some of his articles and blog posts before you dive into one of his books.

Raiders
Blog

He's very knowledgeable about Transhumanism, and he is affiliated with Steve Quayle.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
He wrote Appollyon rising 2012 and I didn't find any discrepancies with other information that I had.

I got told his name in a dream before I even knew he wrote books in the genre I enjoy.

Have you heard of Joseph P Farrell and The Cosmic war? That book is really good and describes what has happened this year.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If you want to see him in an interview just go to prophecyinthenews dot com and look in the video archives. He has been on with host Gary Stearman several times and has talked knowledgeably on several topics.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Greetings ATS community. I am doing some research for a friend of mine...and I am asking for your knowledge and help.

I am trying to find out information about the Christian author (Thomas R. Horn). I have done some searching and have not been able to find too much about him as yet.

How credible is he?

He comes from a literal Biblical standpoint, which I think is pretty good. Still you must weigh for yourself what he says against Scripture itself.

Have any of you read any of his books? Do you believe what he says? What do you think his sources are?

I have read his book Apollyon Rising 2012, and I am inclined to agree with him on what he says. I don't take every sign of the times or symbol as "thats it exactly", but take it with a grain of salt. I myself read the Bible from a literal standpoint, and hold to the young earth Biblical world view.

I personally don't know what to think of him as yet. I do however plan on reading at least one of his books.
Thank you, thank you, thank you all - ahead of time!

I've been drawn to the mysteries of the world ever since I used to watch "In Search Of", way back in the late 70's when I was still under 10 years old. Well for better or worse, this led into the conspiracy minded books, and later on, to the conspiracy side of the internet. I wanted to know the truth of the ancient mysteries and why science said the earth was so old, but the Bible was for a young earth. When I did enough of my searching, and also listening to a christian radio show, the Bob Dutko show, it convinced me that there was enough scientific basis for creation. I switched my position from holding to an old age of billions of years (evolution), to the creationist model. Bob Dutko often had a guest on his show, Dr Grady McMurtry, who is also a Creationist
Apologist. Link here: Creation World View
I would also refer another site: Institue for Creation Research

I also heard Tom Horn speak as a guest on Bob's show. Tom has also been on Prophecy in the News, there are several youtube videos. I'll put some below. It is important to understand these thing in a Biblical world view, and not like The History Channel would have you to believe that its "Ancient Aliens".

new topics

top topics

join