It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Gary Johnson tonight for Debate comentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just saw this email and thought members may enjoy joining in if you plan to watch the debates, not sure I will or not, figure it is going to be "jobs" this, jobs that, and I am just fried on the 2 party system at this point to even care.

Anyway, here is the info:

Watch Gary Johnson Live Tonight During Presidential Debates Wednesday, October 3, 2012 7:34 PM From: "Gary Johnson 2012"

Presidential Debate... Gov. Gary Johnson will provide on-line commentary during the presidential debates.

Gov. Gary Johnson will host a special on-line event tonight, Wednesday, October 3rd, at 6:00 pm PDT / 9:00 pm EDT, during which he will provide commentary on the Presidential debate.

The event will be hosted via Google+ Hangout and on Twitter.

Gov. Johnson is challenging his exclusion from the presidential debates.

His plans to share on-line commentary during Wednesday's debate and during subsequent debates are subject to change should the Commission on Presidential Debates or the federal courts allow him to participate.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Personally I would love to see people join this effort to show the fed and the commission that we are much bigger and wiser than the 2 party system would lead sheeple to think, or not think as the case may be. Even if you do not plan to watch the debates it would be great to traffic Gary Johnson's attempt tonight.

I am not familiar with google - whatever that is, anyone know about it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Bumping this up for anyone interested. I decided to go ahead and watch the show.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It might have been a little helpful if you included a link...........

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

We need Gary Johnson on ATSlive! He is ripping them a new... ok back to the show and Gary's commentary! He's getting P/Oed!

www.garyjohnson2012.com...
edit on 3-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

LOL yes you are right I did... finally.

OMG this guy is just calling them on all of the bs and rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

We need Gary Johnson on ATSlive! He is ripping them a new... ok back to the show and Gary's commentary! He's getting P/Oed!

www.garyjohnson2012.com...

There are only a few moments here and there where he is silent but then watch him yell and get so fed up with the truth verses the lies. He's saying "This is outrageous!"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Gary Johnson:

"The monetary collapse is upon us! "

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Gary: "Will we have a debate with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy and some other mythical being later?"

He is really going wild on the two jokers. Is anyone else listening?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
When I opened it up and gary is laughing and saying this is a howler! .............. This made me LOL so hard but at the same time watching him is much more entertaining than watching the debates!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
lmao, gary johnson saying everything these two clowns aren't willing to.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I KNOW!!! It's wild, this guy needs to be on ATS because he sounds like US!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
When I opened it up and gary is laughing and saying this is a howler! .............. This made me LOL so hard but at the same time watching him is much more entertaining than watching the debates!

So true I am hooked on watching and listening to him rather than the debates. At least I dont feel so pissed off im too busy getting the real scoop and lolling at the negative comments.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Did you guys hear someone hock up really grossly?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Gary will be on Neil Cavuto faux news at 11. He said he would take it there.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Gary Johnson "Crowd Surfing"

top topics

join