It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Laughs About Provoking War With Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You just know that this woman (using the term loosely) wants a war and loves to stir the pot.

Laughing about war with Iran in public, on air, on record shows just how much ego she possesses and how little she cares for the killing of innocent people. She clearly doesn't care what the public thinks of her anymore. I guess that's how power works.

She seems to be drooling at the mouth...waiting for war.

Another joyous moment for her:

Peace

edit on 3-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

My response is to the second video, where Hitlary said "WE"! This is the problem with these war mongers! They like to take the credit for those who volunteer to die for scumbags like Hitlary and her puppet masters! WE???? Try again you idiot! What exactly did you do??

WE are the the soldiers and families who suffer when they die for fighting your illegal, unconstitutional wars!!!

Elitests make me freaking sick in my stomach when I hear them spew their pompous arragance!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Clinton is the whore of Babylon,she is a disgrace to the human race.
Everything ever one of these politicians in the U.S do they will pay for.
Look at there egos and arrogance are ya all proud to be American now.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Honestly when your in a discussion of taking out another country failed to see how there could be any laughter in a conversation with the serious repercussions.

Seriiously callous Hillary and that other dude, and seriously wrong that duo while I am not fond of the current iranian regime my thoughts:

Let someone else deal a decade of war is enough for anyone's lifetime.
edit on 3-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yawns at every bit of it.

Its not arrogance
Its Superiority.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

edit on 3-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

And many Americans still wonder why their country is frowned upon. Look at the 'people' representing them. How much more blatant can you get, warmongering hoe

"We are the only ones who can stop this" Team ******* America. Jeez
When countries look into America, they see people like these two clowns. I honestly feel sorry for the people who their representing.

Shocking.
edit on 3-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by jude11

My response is to the second video, where Hitlary said "WE"! This is the problem with these war mongers! They like to take the credit for those who volunteer to die for scumbags like Hitlary and her puppet masters! WE???? Try again you idiot! What exactly did you do??

WE are the the soldiers and families who suffer when they die for fighting your illegal, unconstitutional wars!!!

Elitests make me freaking sick in my stomach when I hear them spew their pompous arragance!!!

She should spend one day in the middle of a shelling on civilians and then see how much she laughs.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe

I just can't understand how so many people still support her. It's absolutely insane to the point of having to ask who's really at fault here?

Her for being a callous, warmongering psychopath or the people who support callous, warmongering psychopaths in office?

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree, it's a clear case of the "Bravery of being out of range"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I really wish her and Biden for that matter would shut up.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jude11

I really wish her and Biden for that matter would shut up.

Your wish is just a little kinder than what I wish for those 2.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

When they laugh at things we’re supposed to overlook that. If we talk about it then its just “political chatter”.

I know this to be true; Obama said so!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You nailed it, Jude. She's a freaking psychopath....Callous, uncaring, and laughing at the death and misfortune of others. Even people who witness the execution of the murderer of a loved one do not laugh, they realize the gravity of a life being taken.

She is, for all intents and purposes, a serial killer, and she's enjoying government immunity so that she can continue to witness and rejoice in death and destruction.

She is a perfect example of people in positions of power in our government. The inmates are running the asylum now, and the war-mongering, torture, and needless killing are proof of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Did she actually just say out loud they're going to attempt to provoke an attack?
Like in front of a camera, and audience, in an interview? They're so far gone
they don't even realise the depth of their insanity.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

She is, for all intents and purposes, a serial killer, and she's enjoying government immunity so that she can continue to witness and rejoice in death and destruction.

I believe you may have something here.

She clearly enjoys being able to witness death and destruction from her podium. This is one woman that needs to go.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by madjetxe

I just can't understand how so many people still support her. It's absolutely insane to the point of having to ask who's really at fault here?

Her for being a callous, warmongering psychopath or the people who support callous, warmongering psychopaths in office?

Peace

Many are manipulated into thinking they are the righteousness of humanity and everybody should have the lives which they them selves, as Americans have - "Freedom". In other words, they're emotionally blackmailed into giving a # based on inferior differences, and act on such because they feel that they have the right to impose their way of life on others because they deem theirs better.

I'd like to say we're all able to block out the bull#, but that clearly isn't true. So I'm going with A and B - The warmongering psychopath in office, and the people who support the warmongering psychopath in office.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
edit on 3-10-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
She also stated she's heard of others hoping for an attack on America to "unify" everyone.

This would be the ushering in of the NWO she is referring to I believe. An attack on America could very likely bring it on.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just to be clear- I am no supporter of Hillary or the current administration. However, I saw her laughter as a response to Baker's suggestion of "taking them out". In other words, we, as Democrats are not that gung-ho to the idea of taking them out. It seems like she was suggesting that the Democrats have a bit more restraint than the Republicans, especially when she said everything is still on the table.

Just what I got from the video- I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Was she referring to an attack on America or to an attack on Iran? I felt she was speaking as if the leadership in Iran would be speaking. By saying any attack would solidify the regime. I don't think she would refer to the US as a regime.

Again I could be wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join