It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Reuters- Turkey strikes targets inside Syria after mortar attack

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
Good! I am ecstatic that Turkey retaliated against this evil regime! Someone needs to show some b@lls and do something about this murderous regime, killing innocent women, children and others. I am sure there will be accusations of false flags, it's America's fault, blah, blah, blah... What we need to do is have Russian and Chinese government officials stand on the border between these countries, so Turkey can have something to aim at. These two countries(Russia and China) need to be removed from NATO! Their behavior in this situation is despicable!

Is that Hillary? Hi Hillary how is Bill?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
Good! I am ecstatic that Turkey retaliated against this evil regime! Someone needs to show some b@lls and do something about this murderous regime, killing innocent women, children and others. I am sure there will be accusations of false flags, it's America's fault, blah, blah, blah... What we need to do is have Russian and Chinese government officials stand on the border between these countries, so Turkey can have something to aim at. These two countries(Russia and China) need to be removed from NATO! Their behavior in this situation is despicable!

So Russia and China need to be removed from NATO. Why they are such good allies and have been member nations for so very long.

Sometimes posting on ATS is like playing cards with my sister kids.
edit on 4-10-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded

( A small piece of the Henoch prophecies of Mr Meier )

And consequently Russia will launch a military attack against Iran and Turkey and will conquer these two countries in bloody fighting, causing enormous destruction.

In the Russian expansionist mentality will also be included the drive to gain control of the Middle Eastern oil deposits as well as to gain control of the southeastern region of Europe. Therefore, she will also invade the Balkans and conquer these countries there in enormous battles, causing ruthless and devastating destruction with many deaths.

This will be at the time that tremendous natural disasters will hit Italy and its people

www.prweb.com...

Meier was not privy of the Russian ties with some Balkan countries. Majority of Russians are Orthodox as far as religion is concerned. They share this with Macedonians, Serbians, Greeks, etc. The religious tie is the reason why Russia backed Serbia during the war and why Russia will never attack the Balkans - it is also the reason why Meier was apparently misinformed

Its russia protecting their intrest in the Syria and Iran and has nothing to do with religion
you might want to read the complete report first
here are a few other intresting links for you
www.telegraph.co.uk...
and about corroboration-evidence here you go
www.theyfly.com...

www.theyfly.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
"Syrian ally Iran has warned their common neighbor Turkey that it will meet a harsh response should Ankara carry out any strikes inside Syrian territory, a pro-Damascus daily reported on Monday.

“Any attack on Syrian territory will meet with a harsh response, and the Iranian-Syrian mutual defense agreement will be activated,” the Al-Watan newspaper said.

“Turkey has received very strong warnings in the past few hours and the following message -- beware changing the rules of the game,” the paper added."

english.alarabiya.net...

this was in July

I wounder if Iran will follow through with its warnings

and stop with the "i wounder if al qaede had something to do with it"
The Database is basically just a database of names of jihads who fought the commies in afghanistan in the 80s

i am not saying there is no terrorist organizations but i am saying that Al Qaeda was created by the cia and was never a organization lead by Osama

If Iran does follow through then i am sure we will see a regional conflict
as to weather the U.S. will join in if there is, i have no idea, but our track record tells me we will

Russia has told NATO to stay away from Syria so it looks to be a very complex situation
www.huffingtonpost.com...

as to weather Russia and China are a part of NATO no
but Russia does have a cooperative arrangement with NATO

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would like to remind you that noone knows exactly who launched the attack on Turkey killing five innocent people.

According to some what the media portrays as rebels equals Al Qaeda. The US is arming the rebels which means the US sponsors Al Qaeda. The attack was probably launched by Al Qaeda and not the Assad regime as people claim.

Just think about it for a second. What does the Syrian government gain from attacking Turkey? You must be kidding me.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
i bet that AL CIADA or MOSSAD did that attack on Turkey from Syria. for obvious reasons!

yeah it will be interesting to see who actually did it, i mean they say it come from Syria but there must be mercs and soldiers from 30 different country's in that mix, so how the hell do we know who did it?

one things for certain, the Syrian military has no reason to have done it, but you can bet they'll get the blame...

Exactly

now Hillary Warmonger Clinton can beat her war drum again lol

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Jepic
There is only one small problem in that comment of yours. And I know what it is.
China and Russia are not in NATO.

I feel so smart now...

Currently all Assad is doing is rearranging deck chairs on the titanic....

Russia and China are not going to risk their own nations to save Syria.

Maybe they wont but what do you think Russia will do when Iran looks vulnerable?
maybe they will invade Iran before usa/israel do then usa invades Iran also

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfulknowledge
"Syrian ally Iran has warned their common neighbor Turkey that it will meet a harsh response should Ankara carry out any strikes inside Syrian territory, a pro-Damascus daily reported on Monday.

“Any attack on Syrian territory will meet with a harsh response, and the Iranian-Syrian mutual defense agreement will be activated,” the Al-Watan newspaper said.

“Turkey has received very strong warnings in the past few hours and the following message -- beware changing the rules of the game,” the paper added."

english.alarabiya.net...

this was in July

I wounder if Iran will follow through with its warnings

and stop with the "i wounder if al qaede had something to do with it"
The Database is basically just a database of names of jihads who fought the commies in afghanistan in the 80s

i am not saying there is no terrorist organizations but i am saying that Al Qaeda was created by the cia and was never a organization lead by Osama

If Iran does follow through then i am sure we will see a regional conflict
as to weather the U.S. will join in if there is, i have no idea, but our track record tells me we will

Russia has told NATO to stay away from Syria so it looks to be a very complex situation
www.huffingtonpost.com...

as to weather Russia and China are a part of NATO no
but Russia does have a cooperative arrangement with NATO

I don't care about the climate in Russia or China. And they are not even close to being member nations.

Back to playing cards........Gold fish.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Yep NATO police "nothing to see here, move along". end of story.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
"I don't care about the climate in Russia or China. And they are not even close to being member nations.

Back to playing cards........Gold fish."

if you are referring to them not even close to being NATO members
never said they were
as a matter of fact i said they are not
but i reiterate Russia does have a cooperative arrangement with NATO

have fun playing

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This isn't going to end well. Attack Turkey, NATO pretty much has to respond due to treaty.

How come NATO hasn't responded to the constant drones attacks by the US ?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
The Free Syrian Army has many heads. Not all of them are good. Assad's regime has 1 head, that is certainly not good. If Assad had stepped down and not instigated violence against his own people none of this would be happening.

WTF are you talking about? The FSA are made up of foreign fighters and I agree with you that they do have many heads... Many heads from many different countries and extremist groups. A report came out not long ago stating that 95% of the FSA aren't even Syrian civilians. What makes you think you know what the Syrian people want anyway? Did Fox news tell you so?

He is the direct culpable party. So no, I will not parrot you the MSM. Assad needs to step down, and until then a cease fire is meaningless. Assad cares more about his power than his people.

And every government around the globe is guilty of the same thing whether they change heads every 4 years or not. What about Saudi Arabia who to this day commit crimes against their own people for stealing a loaf of bread, Lets bomb them next. What about Bahrain, killing innocent protesters, lets show them how we treat murderous dictators. Hold on, they are on the payroll, just forget I mentioned them..

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AttilaTheHun

I totally agree with you.
It's nonsensical for Syria to attack anyone as it would provoke an attack from NATO.

I don't understand why people can't see through this.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Great straw man argument. Other heads of state do bad things too so Assad is a swell guy afterall! How many SYRIAN citizens has Assad killed? Enough said. Next you will be saying the Arabs love Iran and it's all the Western MSM making them out to be bad too.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by DarknStormy

Great straw man argument. Other heads of state do bad things too so Assad is a swell guy afterall! How many SYRIAN citizens has Assad killed? Enough said. Next you will be saying the Arabs love Iran and it's all the Western MSM making them out to be bad too.

How many have the FSA used as shields and killed themselves with the funds and weapons coming from western countries? Do you want me to send you a broom?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
I'm ready man! eff it! WW3 bring it on! let's just get this over with! let your freak flag and your missiles fly!!!
last one standing turn the lights out please.

It is bringing on.

Just like video game.

But this time is real

There are concepts you will get familiar with. Such as insecurity , hunger , losing loved ones , getting captivated , getting disabled , destruction , bloodshed , game over forever , low health services.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001

( A small piece of the Henoch prophecies of Mr Meier )

And consequently Russia will launch a military attack against Iran and Turkey and will conquer these two countries in bloody fighting, causing enormous destruction.

In the Russian expansionist mentality will also be included the drive to gain control of the Middle Eastern oil deposits as well as to gain control of the southeastern region of Europe. Therefore, she will also invade the Balkans and conquer these countries there in enormous battles, causing ruthless and devastating destruction with many deaths.

This will be at the time that tremendous natural disasters will hit Italy and its people

www.prweb.com...

Meier was not privy of the Russian ties with some Balkan countries. Majority of Russians are Orthodox as far as religion is concerned. They share this with Macedonians, Serbians, Greeks, etc. The religious tie is the reason why Russia backed Serbia during the war and why Russia will never attack the Balkans - it is also the reason why Meier was apparently misinformed

Its russia protecting their intrest in the Syria and Iran and has nothing to do with religion
you might want to read the complete report first
here are a few other intresting links for you
www.telegraph.co.uk...
and about corroboration-evidence here you go
www.theyfly.com...

www.theyfly.com...

And you might want to read my complete post - especially the part about "Balkan" countries... As for the Middle East, my opinion is, the whole attack on Turkey smells like the FSA/al'queda/MB/[insert acronym here] (as I state in my post)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is going to be fun...

Originally posted by onecraftydude

Big talk! I hope you are willing to jump right in there and kick his lisping @ss yourself, oh wait, that will be other people fighting for your entertainment, right.

If I were there, I would be kicking his ass with the rebels too. Because he would have attacked my fellow citizens.

I tire of your type spewing hatred and boasting you superiority. You think because you are American that you are removed from conflict. That will change soon due to your type of boisterous a-holes. The world is sick of bullies. A lot of those who are the sickest are your neighbors. A lot of those neighbors have served in a war in the last 20 years in the middle east. They ALL have weapons training.

1. I am not American.
2. Assad is a bully, in fact, he's a murderer.
3. None of my neighbors have served in any war, all of them see the Assad regime for what it is - a desperate and despotic regime killing its own people to cling to power.

Make sure you put up a banner on your fence (Or apt in your case) stating your hatred of Libya and their lisping leader and his whore wife. Make sure you run to the recruiters office (Army) and ask to join the troops going to the middle east. If you are not willing to do either of these things you should choose your words more wisely

Where does Libya come into this? We're talking about Assad and his murderous regime, and his twisted little wife.
I'll choose my words any way I like thanks, that's because I have the freedom to express myself against any government, including my own, which is a right that many in the Middle East do not have. So, although I will not be flying any flags of any nation, I support the PEOPLE of Syria, the ones being attacked and murdered by their own despotic leader.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So, even though Assad has admitted responsibility for this, we STILL have people here ignoring that and claiming it was the rebels, or the CIA, or Mossad... Even when the guilty party admits it for the world to see, people are still putting their fingers in their ears and whistling a happy tune

The motto here is deny ignorance, and once again people are choosing to embrace it because they can't admit that they were wrong.

I said in my last post that people here are not facing the facts, and choosing to believe theories and rumors that support their image of a big NWO conspiracy. People on ATS are constantly ignoring the facts in favor of their fantasy.

Continuing to do that even after Assad has admitted that his forces were responsible for the attack on Turkey is not just ignorance, it's bordering on mental illness.

This is complex, there are other forces in Syria pushing their agenda (just as there will be in any conflict) but refusing to accept the evidence and choosing to believe unfounded rumors and theories is simply stupid. I would expect more from the ATS community.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
CIA/Mossad provocateurs are involved for sure... They are probably the ones firing into Turkey to get them to start war with Syria so that NATO can get involved...

Do you know how easy it is for the MSM to say that Assad accepted responsibility and you will all believe it! Just like 9/11, WMDs in Iraq, and just like every other lie we heard in the last gazillion years...

Oh and I just find it so hillarious how these so called "rebels" are NOT Syrian... Most of these rebels are UK nationals, Pakistanis, Afghanis, who are in Syria to "remove Assad"... Where are the Syrian fighters?

This whole operation is a CIA/Mossad coup d'état, to remove someone who refuses western banks and currency in order to place a puppet government... It's been done before, its being done again, and you are all getting duped (like usual)
edit on 12/10/4 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join