It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Go back in thread and read the Oprah article regarding this down low culture. She dedicated a whole show to the topic. Oddly, she and her "friend" Steadman were once members of Trinity and supposedly part of the Trinity "program".

Plausible? Yes.

I followed the Sinclair claims when it first surfaced.

I'm fully aware of the "down low".

I'm on a conspiracy site - - obviously I don't believe everything is as it seems.

But nothing of any substance has ever been brought forward on this.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So there's this down low movement......
and some people from Obama's church were a part of it......
Obama must be a down low member!!!!!

See the flaw in logic?

I think you're the only one that skipped a few crucial steps in arriving at your flaw in logic estimate. As has been stated a number of times in this thread - his alleged homosexuality is not the issue... It is his character.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
I have to say most of this thread makes me disgusted. Both the OP and many of the responses. Really ATS, we are better than this.

Sadly, I don't think the ATS collective is always better than this when you get to people who participate in these threads. It's all about hate mongerers who then will call you out if you don't agree with them.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

First time I've heard this about obama being queer, funny I was joking to the wife this morning about how his anniversary evening probably didn't go well after his debate performance last night though she probably didn't care after all. I've always thought Michelle would be a Hell cat to live with by the looks of her.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
So now they're calling Obama a homosexual?

He's married and has kids for crying out loud.

What a piece of crap.

Hmmm... Your underlying assumptions and logic flaws are astounding. The assumption that really stands out is the one where a homosexual (fertile) man who is living a lie has sex with his wife and... gasp!!! ... they have children. I assure you, this happens quite frequently.

Being married in itself is no alibi or proof against this claim/allegation
edit on 4-10-2012 by JimmyNeutron because: corrections

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Typical of Worldnetdaily and the rest of the far right wing rumor machine that honed its craft against Clinton in the nineties. All anonymous sources and unverifiable stories of people being killed. Clearly the right is in desperation mode now.

I stopped paying attention to Jerome Corsi and WND on January 3 2000 when they were still claiming the Y2K collapse had actually happened.
edit on 4-10-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Typical of Worldnetdaily and the rest of the right wing rumor machine that honed its craft against Clinton in the nineties.

I stopped paying attention to Eugene Corsi and WND on January 3 2000 when they were still claiming the Y2K collapse had actually happened.

You mean rumors that Bill was getting hummers in the oval office from a crazy star struck intern??
The rumor machine exists on both sides of the aisle. Just ask Sarah Palin and her family. Down right nasty....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

You mean rumors that Bill was getting hummers in the oval office from a crazy star struck intern??
The rumor machine exists on both sides of the aisle. Just ask Sarah Palin and her family. Down right nasty....

I didn't say the left doesn't do this either; the WND article is the topic here. Yes, there were rumors spread about the Palins: some false and as with Clinton some that were actually true.

But there was definitely a concerted effort from right wing media sources to spread rumors about Clinton that were intended to percolate just below the surface (as with what WND is doing here.)

I'm talking about rumors like Clinton having Mary Mahoney murdered at a Starbucks in DC, about Vince Foster being murdered in an apartment used by Hillary; about Clinton fathering a child with a black prostitute; about Clinton arranging a coup d'etat that was going to take over the country in 2000; about Clinton planning to turn control of U.S. forces over to global control.......the list goes on and on.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I know this is unsubstantiated, so I don't mean to put it out there as 100% fact....

buuuuuuuuuuut, word on the street is...

See, I had a roommate and good friend a few years ago who's father worked in the Pentagon and frequented the White House. This was actually right during the 2008 election.
His father had apparently told him two things, and had kind of expected them to come out during the election, but they never did. He said:
A) It was well known around Capital Hill that many of the Senators, including Obama, frequented prostitutes.
B) His father supposedly walked in to a room in the White House a few years prior and had found Hillary laying on top of a desk, legs spread and uh…well, enjoying the company of another female. She saw him as soon as he walked in the door, threw a paper weight at him and screamed for him to ‘get the f*** out.’

Yes, I know, this sounds ‘out there.’ But then again…I really wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest about either incident. The guy who told me this isn’t the type of guy to lie or joke around for no reason. He’s a pretty serious, straightforward guy. I have met his father, and do know for fact that he works within the Pentagon and has fairly high clearance. (I do not remember his exact title.)

Take it for what it’s worth. It’s kind of that he-said-she-said game, and I know you don’t know me or my friend, buuuuuut…..well, I promise that’s at least what I was told.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Who cares if Obama is a closet gay? He'll be beat on his horrible policies, not his sexual preferences.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blacko

Really??? You don't care if you are being lied to by someone who is running the country, the government? You are truly just fine with being lied to? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
meh, Obama being gay shouldn't disqualify him for president, I'm ok with a gay president, but his incompetence should be enough to disqualify him.

Dont forget what Happened to Harvey Milk

Read on.....

Harvey Milk
en.wikipedia.org...

Moscone–Milk assassinations
en.wikipedia.org...

Milk (film)
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Sorry People I Vote For the Mind not the Gender nor Sexual Preferance

Conserative Republicans and Christains have that kind of Problem ...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
L
L
funny how nobody's mentioned breitbart and the explosive expose that turned into nothing,after a slight delay due to his demise, wasn't he gay too?

y'know all those repugs getting caught doing "gay" stuff
and psychopaths tending to be misogynists...hmmmm
a pattern perhaps?
[and then there's the "satanic pedos" conspiracy]

maybe that repub staffer who beat the spit out of lindsay lohan the other day
was "defending his honor"?

edit on 4-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by Ghost375
So there's this down low movement......
and some people from Obama's church were a part of it......
Obama must be a down low member!!!!!

See the flaw in logic?

I think you're the only one that skipped a few crucial steps in arriving at your flaw in logic estimate. As has been stated a number of times in this thread - his alleged homosexuality is not the issue... It is his character.

The not so subtle double-whammy I presume. Remember Obama and Sarkozy ogling or not?? that was intended character assassination too in early days, plus mundane tabloid titillation to make money. So all done and dusted... I don't think.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elfrog

First time I've heard this about obama being queer

i'm not the one claiming it. That;'s the entire purpose of the article, is to insinuate and imply that Obama is a homosexual because he once was around homosexuals.

Which I just can not believe nor will I support.

I'm no Obama-bot, I just know bs when I see it.

And you know people who do read it will assume that because of Presidential Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is it just a coincidence that the conspiracies surrounding Obama always involve right-wing style villains? Homosexuals, muslims, illegals, terrorists...

He's a gay, illegal, muslim president who pals around with terrorists.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Seriously? Have you lived a day with your eyes open?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

Is it just a coincidence that the conspiracies surrounding Obama always involve right-wing style villains? Homosexuals, muslims, illegals, terrorists...
As well as left-wing style villains? Soros, the mysterious, wealthy, investor. Rezko, the shifty real estate magnate. Rev. Wright, the "Christian" preacher with fiery sermons. Sibelious, the head of Health and Human Services, who was found guilty of violating the Hatch Act, which was designed to prevent government corruption. More left-wing style heroes? Perhaps the 19 out of 20 cabinet secretaries whose departments have been found violating Freedom of Information Act rules. Shipping weapons secretly to other countries. All people the left love to hate.

Obama lives for questionable characters, he'll take the bad guys from either side, if they are useful to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join