It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My problem with this? Hiding, hiding, always hiding. Personal life, governmental operations, history, plans for the future, it's all hidden. "Transparency president?"

Forget for the moment, if you can, the mistakes or problems that have come up during his administration. He's forgotten them, by passing the blame to someone else and hiding from responsibility. Now, I know people here have wondered about Romney's character, but how anyone can not have questions about Obama's escapes me.

Romney's life has been exposed. Like him or not, we know about him. Obama? Who is he? Who has exposed him? My thoughts on his policies come from my head. My feelings about him come from my heart. Though they are entirely different, neither is favorable to him.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

This story in the OP was orignially investigated by Clinton's team during the primary
edit on 3-10-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

WND...You are clinically deluded.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by jibeho

History will not be kind to Obama and his list of historic firsts.... The list is not flattering

He pulled the economy out of a recession.

He saved the American auto industry.

He passed healthcare reform (something no other president could do), and thanks to the Republican, his name is on it forever. Obamacare will be talked about as the turning point where Americans finally aren't dying because of corporate greed (pre-existings, annual caps, benefit caps).

He ended the controversial war in Iraq.

He ended the discrimination of gays in the military.

He was responsible for the decision to finally kill the most known and despised terrorist in the world.

He gave millions of innocent children a chance at the American "Dream".

Oh yeah, his legacy sure is in danger.

Too funny! You recited those on cue like a good little soldier. I'll pick them apart later. BTW. How has that Bin Laden victory been treating Obama and our embassies lately. Obama killed a man who was already dead!!!

Yes the Iraq war ended in disaster... the same way in which it started... yet we are knee deep in Afghanistan as our troops continue to die and Obama's proxy and drone wars continue in all parts of Africa. No one talks about that.

He put a band aid on gushing wound with GM, bailed out the unions and did nothing to save the American Auto Industry as a whole. What a myth... Ford, Subaru, Toyota, Honda, BMW, Nissan are all doing great in America without Obama's help. Especially in those Union Free states!! That's another thread altogether....

Economy?? really ??

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Come on, what's the point? The word "desperation" seems to be coming up a lot lately, and for good reason. Do you honestly think this will have any impact on the election? That's the only reason I can think of for posting this garbage. The only people who are going to read this, let alone believe it, are rightwing loonies like yourself. If anything, this makes the right look worse, and will repel any fence-sitters away.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

This story in the OP was orignially investigated by Clinton's team during the primary
edit on 3-10-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

WND...You are clinically deluded.

Plenty of digging by the old Clinton campaign an they backed off

Remember this collapse and apology. It was unheard of and was all based on Obama's own words let alone the detailed accounts of Obama's high school and college years as dug up by Clinton's staff. Clinton retreated...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This, my friends, is why there is a section on ATS called "US Political Madness"

Never let serious and actual political issues get in the way of a good attempt at a smear campaign huh?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The right wing has fear mongered about his "Black Agenda"...to scare white people.. Has looked to erode his support among blacks..."he is only HALF black"
Well last I checked his mother was white.... Lots of mixed race people try to latch on to one part of their lineage and stress it to the world at large, are you saying that him being half white would make blacks less inclined to like him? That sounds very racist
Not that this is the first time rumors about Obama being gay have surfaced. If he is gay and hiding it doesn't that raise any flags? Ashamed or afraid of how his supporters would take it? As a right winger I gotta ask why would that make any difference to his supporters? If you support a candidate you support them for what they are going to do, if the revelation he is gay would change that what would that mean about why he is being supported? A manipulated image to give the people what they want. If you can't be carried by what you stand for....

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You should have stuck w/ not to post IMO. Bush equals Obama and at the end of the day..the whole of the white house is corrupt.

Enough of wright and that crap....

These people have murdered so many innocents....911/Katrina/Iraq/Afghanistan/the gulf/ ect and ect is Parrish la next??

I feel we need to not focus on the mole hills but take down the mountains so more innocent people don't die.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
This, my friends, is why there is a section on ATS called "US Political Madness"

Never let serious and actual political issues get in the way of a good attempt at a smear campaign huh?

Funny how no one ever wants to discuss those issues. I've tried and others have tried. Those threads die a quick death. The Obama supporters can't defend Obama's record yet they can somehow fend this off. Amazing! Apparently, the tabloid talk and softball topics motivate them.... Tomorrow should be fun!!!

Until then,,, smear on!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
You should have stuck w/ not to post IMO. Bush equals Obama and at the end of the day..the whole of the white house is corrupt.

Enough of wright and that crap....

These people have murdered so many innocents....911/Katrina/Iraq/Afghanistan/the gulf/ ect and ect is Parrish la next??

I feel we need to not focus on the mole hills but take down the mountains so more innocent people don't die.

Who was murdered in reference to Katrina?? That was an act of God!!!! and any ancillary deaths can be attributed to Ray Nagan and that idiot Governor at the time.... Time to close shop forever in Afghanistan and the ME as a whole... I'll agree with that!! Unless Iran strikes Israel...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Let's delve into your fantasy world and say Obama is gay.

If he were gay that in itself would be meaningless. And he wouldn't be the first gay president (Buchanan probably was) so it wouldn't be like he broke through any barriers by being gay. However, if he's gay that opens up the whole Larry Sinclair/ unsolved murdered church musician thing .. and Obama's involvement with these folks.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Exactly what I was going to say....the gay thing is what everyone is latching onto when its the murders that are the problem...and the constant lies surrounding O's entire life.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't care if he is gay I do care that he is a corrupt, pathological liar who is hiding something so bad in his past that he 'has' no past.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
oops....my bad...removed reply...mistake on my part.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So there's this down low movement......
and some people from Obama's church were a part of it......
Obama must be a down low member!!!!!

See the flaw in logic?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So there's this down low movement......
and some people from Obama's church were a part of it......
Obama must be a down low member!!!!!

See the flaw in logic?

So by the same logic as some people in the Catholic church are pedophiles or cover the pedophiles up, all catholics are pedophiles or are covering it up!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

To post or not to post .... That is the question.... In this case.. this new revelation piggy backs on the claims made long ago by one Larry Sinclair regarding Barack Obama...

IMO - - Sinclair has had enough time to prove something and still be alive.

Has ANYTHING been proven? Nope!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by Kaploink
It's the party that screams about voter fraud by ACORN while it's contractors commit voter registration fraud for the GOP.

Got any proof? I'd love to see it.

What, do you live in a hole? Oh, that's right, you listen to Rush and watch FOX, neither of whom actually report the news when it makes their side look bad. Sort of like not reporting on their own FOX polls about Romney getting crushed.
RNC voter registration contractor fraud

Start there. There are about 100 other articles in the real news world.
edit on 3-10-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Have you people lost your minds? Obama, Bush, Clinton, right and left are all actors, all these stories are JUST stories, my god you all have been played to the point of no return, these people are not real, they have nothing to do with any of us and your all arguing about someone elses life like it's your own, so what if his gay, so what if his not, how in the world does that help or destroy anything?

Obama is not a bad president because his not even one, you think he wrights his own speeches?

Stop eating all this bs, i swear sometimes i think there are only a few people on this planet that are actually alive.

They are actors that is it, pay attention to your own life's and forget these criminals.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
WND cannot even decide whether or not the president in a member of a radical group within a Christian church, or an America destroying, Muslim crusader from Kenya.
Maybe WND just throws all the propaganda at the wall and hopes some of it sticks. Kind of like Xuenchen's threads on this very forum.

How anyone can still read WND after every single piece has been debenked here on ATS, is just an indication of blind obedience and selective hearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join