It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
To post or not to post .... That is the question.... In this case.. this new revelation piggy backs on the claims made long ago by one Larry Sinclair regarding Barack Obama...

All I can say is hmmm....has Obama been "down low" all these years???

NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

It’s within that subtext that opposition researchers for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign began investigating rumors that Rev. Jeremiah Wright was running a “matchmaking service” for members of his Trinity United Church of Christ known as the Down Low Club, which included Barack Obama.

Over the past several months, WND investigators have interviewed a number of members of the church who claim the president benefited from Wright’s efforts to help black men who engage in homosexual activity appear respectable in black society by finding them a wife.

The Down Low Club at Trinity “doesn’t have meetings, and it isn’t like the Rotary Club,” a source identified for this article as “Carolyn” explained to a WND investigator in Chicago.

“It was more that Wright served as a matchmaker,” said Carolyn, a 20-year member of Trinity who has played a role in church administration and knows the Obamas personally.

“He kept his eye on the young guys coming up in Trinity,” she said, “and if he spotted someone that acted or looked gay, then Wright would give them kind of a guidance counselor-type direction on how to keep down low – how to do the things they wanted to do, but then also getting married and looking ‘respectable’ – being part of black society.”

To Trinity insiders, the Down Low Club was simply known as “the program.”

“That’s the terminology. At Trinity, you’re urged to ‘get with the program,’” explained a male beneficiary of the Down Low Club.

For obvious reasons these "sources" have asked to remain anonymous and for good reason...

Carolyn and the other members of Trinity who provided statements corroborating her testimony were insistent that WND conceal their identities as a condition of being interviewed.

“I’m still scared to discuss any of this,” Carolyn said.

“At Trinity, if you even hint at talking about Obama being gay, you are reminded of our dear departed choir director,” she said. “He was killed, and it wasn’t a robbery. The Christmas presents weren’t touched. The TV was not taken, nothing in the apartment was missing.”

Carolyn’s reference was to Donald Young, the 47-year-old homosexual choirmaster at Trinity who died of multiple gunshot wounds in his Chicago apartment Dec. 24, 2007.

Young’s murder was preceded Nov. 17, 2007, with the execution-style murder of 25-year-old Larry Bland, another black gay member of Trinity United. He also was murdered in his home, dying of multiple gunshot wounds, according to his death certificate.

Just two days after the murder of Young, a third openly “gay” member of Wright’s church, Nate Spencer, reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia and AIDS.

The murders of Donald Young and Larry Bland remain today open cases of unsolved homicide.

www.wnd.com...

Who knows...

Even Oprah covered this Down Low Subculture in one of her programs
www.oprah.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a little more depth

In 2007, when Donald Young was murdered in his home around Christmas I was already working on the Hillary Clinton campaign and was told repeatedly by my black friends that Young was killed because he started talking to people about Barack Obama being gay. Hillary’s campaign knew about Obama’s antics on the Chicago gay scene where he was jokingly known as “Bathhouse Barry”. What conservatives don’t understand is that Hillary couldn’t use anything salacious she had on Obama because she needed the black vote behind her if she won the nomination. Hillary’s hands were always tied when it came to nuking Obama with his homosexuality because if it was tied back to her then blacks would be alienated from the Clintons forever since they “went there” and “ruined” the first viable black presidential candidate. There’s another reason that Hillary Clinton would never out Barack Obama and it’s simply that — despite what the obsessive Hillary-haters have felt for twenty-odd-years — the woman is actually a very nice person who just never wanted to go nuclear on anyone. That right there might mean she wouldn’t have made a good President, if she isn’t willing to dump her biggest weapons on an enemy…but I will leave that up to you to decide for yourself.

They don't call it Chicagoland for nothing

Trinity United has a lot to lose and will not respond well to Dr. Corsi’s expose. I expect the blowback to be fierce. I hope he’s ready for it. There are a lot of powerful and influential black gay men in Chicago who had their marriages of convenience arranged through Jeremiah Wright who will not want their covers blown. A few Bears players. Doctors. Lawyers. Political figures. Ministers. CEOs. You name it.

Read more hillbuzz.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So what? Oh yeah, elections coming.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This looks SO similar to the Clinton body count, the JFK body count, and the 911 body count, etc. etc. ETC.

Is it possible that just MAYBE ALL of them are somehow connected?

Another thread that relates to this:

A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration

(BTW check the HUGE S&F count on that thread...)

edit on 3-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe that fat dude who said he used to snort coke and have a homosexual relationship with Barry was telling the truth.
The first time I heard of blacks being on the down low was in The Cleaveland Show!

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What utter trash...You can live with the depths to which you have sank.

Garbage and smears...desperation...

The right wing has fear mongered about his "Black Agenda"...to scare white people..
Has looked to erode his support among blacks..."he is only HALF black"

Called him a terrorist for bumping fists with his wife.

Questioned his religious beliefs, calling him a Muslim, while shouting about how attended a Christian Liberation Church for "20 years".

Called him sympathetic to terrorists and an apoligist. Called him a murderer for killing Osama Bin Laden.

Kenyan, Muslim, Weak, Tyrant...Gay...

Desperate and ugly...And we will see the worst of it in the comming weeks.

Morally bankrupt desperate BS.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

True! But the stories of Obama's Chicago past are quite detailed and widespread as are some of his rather strange relationships i.e. Reggie Love and Kal Penn both of whom had brand new WH titles issued exclusively to them to keep them close to Obama. Give it another 15 years and the truth will reveal itself...

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
meh, Obama being gay shouldn't disqualify him for president, I'm ok with a gay president, but his incompetence should be enough to disqualify him.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

There are men (and women) of every race in the world that are homosexual. There are men (and women) of every race in the world that choose to keep their sexuality private. You seem to suggest that only black men hide their homosexuality. Men and women of all shapes, sizes and colors are homosexual and plenty of them choose to hide it because of people like you. You sound just as wise as Ahmadinejad saying there are no homosexuals in Iran.

I understand that the goal of your post was to undermine the POTUS but what you in fact did was show your blatant hate for the POTUS, homosexuals and black men in general.

What is this post about? Influential Black men are secretly homosexual and the POTUS is one of them? Seriously? Are homosexuals bad people? If Barack Obama was a homosexual you believe that would not have come out by now. That would be a bigger scandal than being a Muslim born in Kenya!!

With that being said, I don't believe this story one bit!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

The right wing has fear mongered about his "Black Agenda"...to scare white people..

Questioned his religious beliefs, calling him a Muslim, while shouting about how attended a Christian Liberation Church for "20 years".

Called him sympathetic to terrorists and an apoligist. Called him a murderer for killing Osama Bin Laden.

You are absolutely correct. After all this isn't Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Milt Romney or any other Republican who has had the same type of treatment.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Has looked to erode his support among blacks..."he is only HALF black" ....

Consider the possibility that it's a Left Wing fear plot.

The Left tactics are famous for placing blame on the opposition while they cleverly push the same agendas quietly behind the scenes and out of direct view. Very sneaky.

They make something look and sound so crazy that people tend to disregard the truths.

Then all of a sudden it's too late.......

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Let's delve into your fantasy world and say Obama is gay.

So what?

Am I supposed to be repulsed by him now because you are spreading rumors from an anonymous source that he is gay? Are gay people icky to you? Do you see them as sub human? What exactly is your angle in trying to convince people Obama is gay?

Oh right, desperation, that is your motivation. If you can't beat him, call him a gay racist muslim and see how many unintelligent people you can fool.

You should feel all kinds of dirty, I feel dirty knowing I share the planet with people like you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

How many years did it take to reveal the Marilyn Monroe JFK affair or his other affairs?
www.netplaces.com...

The first revelations were also deemed trashy and controversial back then. Yes, these Obama revelations are also trashy.
Trashy is what trashy does... allegedly.... Eleanor Roosevelt... Who would have believed that back in the day??

Truth is stranger than fiction
www.dailymail.co.uk...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

The Left tactics are famous for placing blame on the opposition while they cleverly push the same agendas quietly behind the scenes and out of direct view. Very sneaky.

Actually, that's something the right is famous for. It's the party that screams about Democrats lacking family values while having little sex romps with either gender on the side. It's the party that screams about voter fraud by ACORN while it's contractors commit voter registration fraud for the GOP.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What exactly does this all mean?
He belonged or still belongs to a sham church. If a church is encouraging people to hide who they really are and creating sham lives for them, they might as well be working for the darkness (no, this isn't a racist remark).

They are all liars. Churches should be places where everything is done in the light, but we all know this is usually false. Just like how Lady Gaga keeps telling her fans that they need to be proud of who they are while she is constantly in costume and rarely ever appears in public as a regular person. People who are doing things that they don't want people to know about need to re-evaluate their lives and figure out how they can be who they really are without hiding their true selves in the shadows. Nothing but two faced pieces of excrement.

This "church" is a disgrace. If they truly cared about people and their members on the soul level, they should be teaching gays how to love themselves while living their lives in the open. They need to teach people how to hold their heads up high instead of ducking around corners. If anything, gays should be protesting in front of this Theater of the Bizarre and tell them they will not tolerate this type of cloaking. It's actually doing more damage to the LGBT community because they're enforcing the idea that their lifestyles truly are an embarrassment and they should've remained in the closet. What a racket!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
It's the party that screams about voter fraud by ACORN while it's contractors commit voter registration fraud for the GOP.

Got any proof? I'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Let's delve into your fantasy world and say Obama is gay.

So what?

Am I supposed to be repulsed by him now because you are spreading rumors from an anonymous source that he is gay? Are gay people icky to you? Do you see them as sub human? What exactly is your angle in trying to convince people Obama is gay?

Oh right, desperation, that is your motivation. If you can't beat him, call him a gay racist muslim and see how many unintelligent people you can fool.

You should feel all kinds of dirty, I feel dirty knowing I share the planet with people like you.

Nice try!! I never said anything of the sort. Just presenting the story and the well known subculture that Obama is alleged to be a part of. This is a new revelation regarding the involvement of Trinity Church and their "program" to keep things on the down low.... Gay or straight or bi sexual.... Obama is still a terrible president..

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If you are looking for a church that is "secretly" run by homosexuals where the congregation knows this to be a fact but doesn't speak up about it because the leaders are "influential" I wouldn't look at a Baptist church, I would look at the CATHOLIC church. I'm not saying it can't happen at a predominantly black church (i.e. Eddie Long), I'm just saying if you want to talk about "down low" men operating churches you should start there.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Where there is smoke, there is fire.
0bama has a raging fire burning from everything he touches.

Sounds like a touchy subject for you, no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join