It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free energy technology exists..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides
Do you have any links to back up your claim he is a fraud?

I cannot be bothered to provide links to a topic that has been done to death (Greer) not 'free energy'

Go to the ATS Hoax forum and read the threads on Greer, then come back and we will talk

btw this video was in 2009 .. 3 years ago,

one of the reasons i joined ATS was after watching 'the disclosure project'.. so full if hope

After repeated years of Greers claims getting ever fanciful all with a 'give me money' tag attached.. it is now easy to see what Greer actually is to anyone who does a modicum of research..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
greer is not a fraud in my opinion, it is paid shills that spread this disinformation...

i ask you this, what is said shill doing to help Humanity?

please track their posts/threads, look into what they say on each subject.

now is the time to ferret them out

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
greer is not a fraud in my opinion, it is paid shills that spread this disinformation...

1) Accusing those who disagree with you as "paid shills" only illustrates your paranoia and inability to engage in intelligent discourse
2) what exactly have you done to aid humanity, other than talk large on a conspiracy website?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What has Greer done to help humanity? He's helped himself to money from fools that believe the garbage that comes out of his mouth. Beyond that I'm at a loss.

So, if you know any large net worth donors who are interested, they should contact Dr. Greer directly at The Orion Project.

\\www.dailykos.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Miccey

.As i doubt A.Einstein did any test with bending space......
And the dimensional aspec, ask me what i think about religion...
It depends on what god you talk about....

Actually, yes they did.

and...

You do not live in 2 dimensions.

And yet, ppl in the "community" say:
FTL are NOT possible, aliens dont exist and free energy is impossible.

What most of the community LACK is the ability to see
the WHOLE PICTURE..
Remember the Butterfly effect.

No matter WHAT you say about "Free Energy" or overunity.
I will keep hoping and beliveing that ONE DAY.. It will be here..

Now, im not saying IT IS here. But one day

Frak me...Quot on the wrong post....Ill see if i can fix this
edit on 2012/10/11 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

FIXED I HOPE
edit on 2012/10/11 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

You are an extremely confused individual...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

1) Accusing those who disagree with you as "paid shills" only illustrates your paranoia and inability to engage in intelligent discourse
2) what exactly have you done to aid humanity, other than talk large on a conspiracy website?

lol, nice twist job there

oh I AM helping Humanity, but you already knew this

ALL is well bro, we are all loved equally

remember?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Well, what is it, then? What exactly are you doing to help humanity other than talking large on a conspiracy website?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Miccey

You are an extremely confused individual...

Or not...

Maybe the other way around...

Depends on the outcome...
We´ll see in a hundred or maybe thousand years..
To bad NON of us will be there, able to say, Told you soo...

Btw: That Flatland vid is kind of the tell tale of the attitude
in society today...

"I only trust what scientist and teachers tells me.."
"There is NO thinking out of the box, and there is NO BIG PICTURE"
edit on 2012/10/12 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Well, what is it, then? What exactly are you doing to help humanity other than talking large on a conspiracy website?

hmm, ok i'll bite

in a metaphysical way i'm helping by just being alive on this world, as my thoughts and frequency assist us all.

i share my thoughts, i know that we are not alone in the universe and so does everyone else they just may have not remembered yet..

i have dreams/goals of starting community gardens, opening op spiritual centers and opening up vegetarian markets..i'm working on winning the lottery, lol

if someone on the street is asking for help, i help them..

i am raising my daughter to be a Humane being...

i'm a massage therapist and i am a healer, i'm into herbs, aromatherapy, flower essences, colors, sound, etc.

i am for world peace and abundance for all..

i recycle and compost..

i'm a member of many eco groups and do what i can to help..

i plan on creating thousands of green jobs in my area as soon as i come up on funds..

big plans

well i think that covers most of it

lol

hugs

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How about a Tesla and Lyne Project, not exactly me, with everything Geer minus Geer and his
alien theories and a concentration on Tesla and Lyne theories.
Does it help not to have the aliens around or is that what people are buying into.
Needless to say Lyne has pointed out numerous energy generators thus claims first dibs
if the free energy wagon gets on a roll. I just went over a number of FE ideas from
electricity from ions from Radium decay to sparking air and UV ion generation to
K capture and gaseous states that all can be hazardous. We can't even get readings
on Radiant energy from a years old patent which seem safe as can be.
Atomic Hydrogen Turbines and Papp Helium Engine are underfunded and ignored as
far as I can tell. A number magnetic motors fill the arena but could never match the
power displayed flying machines denied in every way by ignorance as smart thinking by
whoever commands them in the human race because there are no aliens doing what
Tesla said he could do.

edit on 10/12/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There are a lot of things that can make or gather "Free Energy"

But what is energy? From what I've learned is that it the very source of power that is in all things. In the air, the earth, fire, water, the human body, everywhere. Just tapping into it is the problem.

There are ways to harvest said energy. One very esoteric way is have a quartz crystal and hit it with 20 KV. It'll be charged enough to power a suburb for 10 years or so.

Another thing that people must look for is "Cold Electricity." (Quartz crystal is able to hold that, that is why you don't get burned to a crisp when you touch it.)

The output of cold electricity is far greater than that of hot electricity (The stuff we use today to power our appliances such as computers.) And not only that, it don't heat up the appliance at all.

Interesting thread by the way. More where that came from.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
There are ways to harvest said energy. One very esoteric way is have a quartz crystal and hit it with 20 KV. It'll be charged enough to power a suburb for 10 years or so.

Interesting claim.
Considering that you can generate 20kV by rubbing your feet on a carpet, you are going to have to explain what on earth you mean, or where you read that.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

in a metaphysical way i'm helping by just being alive on this world, as my thoughts and frequency assist us all.

The only 'metaphysical' influence you may have on people is by making them dumber having them believe some of the nonsense you proclaim.

i share my thoughts, i know that we are not alone in the universe and so does everyone else they just may have not remembered yet..

Knowing and believing are two separate words in the English language, just because you have mixed them up does absolutely nothing for other people.

i'm working on winning the lottery, lol

As all the great people who've impacted our civilizations progress did as well.
/sarcasm

i am raising my daughter to be a Humane being...

Means little. Intentions are far different than consequence and outcome.

reply to post by Miccey

Depends on the outcome...
We´ll see in a hundred or maybe thousand years..
To bad NON of us will be there, able to say, Told you soo...

I don't worry about the laws of thermodynamics being trumped in 1, 10 or 1000 years. The person to say "I told you so, would probably not be you either... No matter what is invented."

The laws of thermodynamics are going to be very hard to prove wrong unless the universe decides to implode in on itself and change every attribute and how its governed.

There are almost no laws that have been proven wrong, while there is an example of one in the following that was improved upon but still regarded as good work for its time. Many theories over the years have been corrected, but the amount that have been compared to the amount that come to be in the first place, indicate science has a pretty good success rate.

Further reading.

Btw: That Flatland vid is kind of the tell tale of the attitude
in society today...

"I only trust what scientist and teachers tells me.."
"There is NO thinking out of the box, and there is NO BIG PICTURE"

What you fail to grasp is that you first have to learn what's inside the box before you can think outside of it. And until you do, you are merely thinking about things that created the box in the first place. The funny part, is that many people over centuries did the hard part, and left it all there for you to learn easily so you can go past their works, but instead you mull around with uneducated opinions listening to people that fund themselves off people's willingness to believe in nonsense. Without taking the time to see what's in the box.

So you know, the greatest minds in history thought outside the box. And that's how scientific laws and theories developed. After all, it all begins with a hypothesis....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Not a lot of people know, crystals are alive. People of the scientific arena will say the opposite, that it's dead.

However, a closer look at a quartz crystal and you'll find over a million layers stacked on top of each other, similar to that of a Capacitor. If one volt was in-between all of those layers, you'll have a load of cold electricity in your hands.

Where I found it was in the writings of Wilhelm Reich and Joseph H. Cater. Wilhelm stated that once a quartz crystal is heated to incandescent, it will start to give off bions, or biological ions (relatively safe). Joseph stated off of other scientists work and his experiments that if a charge is put through it, with a good amount of Watts in it (W= volts X amperes) it will contain it. If the wattage is not in a high amount, then it could take days on end to charge just one cubic foot of quartz.

To get the math right, you have at least 20 KV and if you compare it to those high-voltage wires amps, about 100 A (Very dangerous for anyone) times that. so its W= 20,000 X 100 equals 2 Mega Watts. Only way to get that safely is to build a generator that produces that voltage and watch the fun.

If I were to do this, I'll be having some idiot ramming themselves down my throat for me making something that is supposedly "Dangerous." (Which could be, if placed in the right "tool")

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by alfa1

Not a lot of people know, crystals are alive. People of the scientific arena will say the opposite, that it's dead.

However, a closer look at a quartz crystal and you'll find over a million layers stacked on top of each other, similar to that of a Capacitor. If one volt was in-between all of those layers, you'll have a load of cold electricity in your hands.

Where I found it was in the writings of Wilhelm Reich and Joseph H. Cater. Wilhelm stated that once a quartz crystal is heated to incandescent, it will start to give off bions, or biological ions (relatively safe). Joseph stated off of other scientists work and his experiments that if a charge is put through it, with a good amount of Watts in it (W= volts X amperes) it will contain it. If the wattage is not in a high amount, then it could take days on end to charge just one cubic foot of quartz.

To get the math right, you have at least 20 KV and if you compare it to those high-voltage wires amps, about 100 A (Very dangerous for anyone) times that. so its W= 20,000 X 100 equals 2 Mega Watts. Only way to get that safely is to build a generator that produces that voltage and watch the fun.

If I were to do this, I'll be having some idiot ramming themselves down my throat for me making something that is supposedly "Dangerous." (Which could be, if placed in the right "tool")

So i guess, with all this information you have,
you also have an idea on HOW to put this
in practical use..
In other words: Creating ELECTRICITY....

Care to share your thoughts on this...
And never mind the bunks...They can
bang their heads in the corner to the left...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Of course free energy exists. Just look at the universe. You think all this stuff just appeared magically ? We dont even know how anything started or how everything REALLY works....we dont even know what parts/forces are involved... but yet, we have the so called smartest people on the planet saying, "It violates the laws of physics". Thats all nice and dandy but people forget one thing, what we think we know, is only .000001% of the the stuff we can imagine or think of, what about the other 99.99999% of stuff we dont know or cant even imagine yet? So stop with all the laws, rules and silly equations. The tip of the iceberg?, its not even a small percent of a snow flake on that iceberg.
edit on 13-10-2012 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I don't worry about the laws of thermodynamics being trumped in 1, 10 or 1000 years. The person to say "I told you so, would probably not be you either... No matter what is invented."

The laws of thermodynamics are going to be very hard to prove wrong unless the universe decides to implode in on itself and change every attribute and how its governed.

There are almost no laws that have been proven wrong, while there is an example of one in the following that was improved upon but still regarded as good work for its time. Many theories over the years have been corrected, but the amount that have been compared to the amount that come to be in the first place, indicate science has a pretty good success rate.

This has been done.
A Device / Machine that truly acheive Anti Gravity breaks just about every known law of physices to get there.
But any scientific journal shuns these and dont publish any papers on them

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Screw the journals. If you have it, just show it.....
And screw the bunkers. Let them scream in agony
when you do...Now IM not claiming or banging MY
head saying its impossible...I really whant it....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Well I took itu 2 Engineering fairs in Japan and Czech Republic
It was well received with a great surprise and awe by the visitors in both
places but as of yet no buisiness contracts have materialised., though
some e mail communication is still going on,
AEG & univ of Stockholm in your country were also contacted in 2010

edit on 13-10-2012 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join