It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of a Serial Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
(fiction)

It started very early. It seems that it began when I first came into existence. It is part of me. My need to control, kill, and destroy is engrained. There is no other way for me.

I like when my victims lose all memories of the good life, or at least disregard them. When they believe they need me. I love it when they are willing to give up everything for me. They don’t know any other way. My destruction and grasp on them becomes familiar. My “evil” as a professional may call it, looks good to them. There are perks to falling into my will.

Families are destroyed and I love that, as it is not me that destroys them. It is my victims that destroy their families. And it is their love for me that overwhelms any feelings I have of distress or regret.

From the second I meet them, I know I want them. And when I get them for just a second, they can’t get away. There is hardly a “the one who got away” song playing, or a theme in my life. Sure, some are unlucky and resist me. But the ones who stay outnumber them.

Eventually I kill them. But only after I get full control of them and take away their ability to make decisions that don’t regard me. When they decide to leave me (which regards me) it is fine because they always come back. And that’s the greatest thing. These people get a taste of another life, but decide it’s not better than a life with me!

There is no going back. No changing me. I will always be here to take over, control, and eventually kill. Don’t try to persuade me otherwise.

My name is Heroin.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This would make a great awareness commercial. I can imagine it been a black screen with this story as written text and a voice, and when it finishes show a picture of heroin and the effects. Brilliant write up to be honest. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
This would make a great awareness commercial. I can imagine it been a black screen with this story as written text and a voice, and when it finishes show a picture of heroin and the effects. Brilliant write up to be honest. Thanks for sharing

Thank you, I just thought about writing it and went ahead with it. I'm glad you liked it and yes, it is about awareness. I myself have never done heroin, but I know a bunch of people who have.

Last night, two friends of mine were talking about their addiction to opiates and H (they are now both sober), and it was almost terrifying. The grasp it had from fix #1 is crazy. It was inspiring and I think it caused me to want to write this.

Any thoughts on how I would get it submitted to a anti-heroin advocate group for a commercial?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Well done! Look forward to more.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Ghostx

Well done! Look forward to more.

Thanks! I just wrote 'The lonely ant named You' which is about standing up for your beliefs and rights. It is displayed through an ant in a racist and terrible world of bees and other creatures.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Hello Ghostx,

You had me at "serial killer" lol

nice work,

Muzz

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Gotta say I wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked on this thread. But I will say congratulations, that was awesome.. I didn't expect the last bit at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thank you for all the compliments. I am glad that this short story had you hooked from the beginning. That's obviously really good to hear.

If there's anything else that I could add; tell me. For now I'll just keep on writing

top topics

join