It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of an ATS convention...ATS now invading my dreams!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This morning I had a dream where I was walking down this road past at least one gas station and through a wooded area on a path and someone was directing me to this clearing where there was a massive tent and they told me to go in and I found it was an ATS convention (looked sort of like a bazaar though). There was loads of people there and this woman seemed to guide me and introduce me to two people associated with ATS. Though the voice that guided me to the tent was male. Anyway the woman was in mid thirties, had short (cut like a bob)raven black hair, she was tall and slender, and dressed in business attire. The first person I met I will name, he was the owner of the website and that's because I think Because I looked up the owner yesterday so no big surprise there (I looked him up because I thought he was in the Cadillac ATS commercial and that it somehow was linked (The Car) to this website. Stupid, I know.) Anyhow the next person I will not name but they were sitting at like a bar type set up sitting on a barstool and she introduced me. The guy was maybe 40-ish and had wavy short brown hair, was like maybe 185 to 190 (not slender and not heavy, athletic build) Had hazel eyes and dressed sort of professor-ish. Stylish but conservative ya know. I politely told him "No offense, but I am not supposed to be here I have very few precious moments left in this dream and need to find someone very important to me" Oh yes I told the member that it was a dream, so apparently the man was unaware it was not reality, but I was lucid so I shared the information with him. So anyway the lady with the black short hair returns and doesn't say anything but motions me to follow her to show me I guess how to go to where I was originally heading. I follow her to the outside and behind the tent where a thick black cord that looks like an extension cord was plugged into the tent and she goes over it, I try to go over it, but I trip pulling out the plug and hear the same man's voice that I was last introduced to say "The damn lights went out again." Next thing I am above the cord floating and plug it back in then I float to where I usually go to find the person I always am looking for in my dreams. Usually I don't have to float or walk there I just start my dream there. This is crazy I think I been too much on ATS latley lol. Also I may have said the name of the person I was searching for. I don't recall too well. I'd like to know why I had this happen do you really think it's just being on the website too much? I really never had no attraction to meeting anybody associated with ATS nor would I ever go to a convention, as I explained before I would rather associate online and don't really like face to face meetings so?

I mean ATS is great but I just am more private than that.

ETA:
What's more I felt absolutely compelled to start this thread now I mean like I could NOT not post this. Crazy

edit on 3-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling and add

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

im sure we will have a convention one day, in a FEMA camp

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Hope not. Even if there was one I'd have no interest in going and this I think was just being too much on the site but I don't know if it's telling me to stay away for awhile or what. Lol.
Or maybe a touch of undigested food or something lol.

What is weird is that the woman never introduced herself which is quite odd.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

See what happens when you don't wear your tin foil jammies!
Don't forget them next time you hit the sack.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

See what happens when you don't wear your tin foil jammies!
Don't forget them next time you hit the sack.

I think You are absolutely right sir.

Dang bet it'll take quite a few rolls of that tinfoil to make them there jammies.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For weeks now I've been thinking some kind of ATS convention would be an amazing get-together....

Really, this should happen! Why not? I would LOVE to meet all my fellow tin-foil-hat wearers

Hell, I'd even help organise it!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Lol. It's funny you should say that Doc. I've had two identical dreams recently. It starts i'm in a classroom with about 20-25 other people. I know it's a high school, I know we were rounded up and taken there and that the school is empty except for our room.(abandoned maybe?).

I start talking to a couple people and they tell me we are all ATS members from the surrounding area. There are two men in the room who I know are not members. There standing there and we're all sat at a couple long tables.
One tells us that these 'round-ups' are happening nationwide and that it's not just our area. He tells us to just be patient for a while longer until 'they'(?) come and talk to us and decided what to do with us.

Then I wake up.
edit on 3-10-2012 by will615 because: spelling

To the OP, definetly too much ATS for us...lol.
edit on 3-10-2012 by will615 because: addition

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Do we all get a black plastic coffin too?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

I think we've both been on this website too much.

However, the woman could have been NSA CIA FBI, etc would explain a lot...also they would have to trick me by leading me there without telling me why otherwise I'd deny any involvement in this website, however, they'd not let me go I am sure unless they deemed me as someone who doesn't really pose any threat lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So did you find who you were looking for? I have had something similar. Just too much time doing something and your brains way of processing it. Of course since our conversations take place in digital and not often with instant answers or face to face, our minds might want to fill in the gaps, so we dream about it. Puzzling it out.

Did you also have the spatula of power?
edit on 3-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

No I didn't find the person I was looking for nor did I have a spatula all I had was me and the dreamscape.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by abeverage

No I didn't find the person I was looking for nor did I have a spatula all I had was me and the dreamscape.

No spatula...Just checking to make sure I am not having a very lucid vivid dream myself

So is this a continuing re-occurring quest? I have been having some lately and I keep forgetting to write them down (when I don't unless they are pretty good I forget them).

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Only the part about looking for someone, one specific person always in a mall type setting then an arena like a sports arena or a concert hall arena deal. Then there is sometimes a large hotel very posh, sometimes I find the person sometimes I don't the ATS thing just inserted itself before I got to the mall setting this time.

ETA this person is someone from the past and I know why I am questing for the person...because I have never told the person I was in love with them...now it's too late but still I try in my dreams lol. Stupid but that's the reason.

edit on 3-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well as long as it isn't getting pulled underwater dreams it's all good. Ah the mistakes of our past dreams yeah those are fun sort of like a loop we wish to close or like getting a song like "Aint no Mountain High Enough" stuck in yer head, doomed to repeat till we figure it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That's funny, because last night I had a dream about you!

It was so odd I even woke up and wrote it down.

Here it goes and I'm not making this up I swear:

We were on a porch and you were smoking cigarette after cigarette. I then told you that you were going to die by smoking so much, and you replied by saying 'Good, I hope so.' And then I woke up, wrote this down and I planned to make a post about my dream, but then I decided against it because it seemed really... ``creepy``.

But since you had a dream about ATS I decided to post it here.

And for some reason in my dream your were a women and you wore a military shirt that said 'ldyserenity' on the name tag, so that's how I knew it was you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
That's funny, because last night I had a dream about you!

It was so odd I even woke up and wrote it down.

Here it goes and I'm not making this up I swear:

We were on a porch and you were smoking cigarette after cigarette. I then told you that you were going to die by smoking so much, and you replied by saying 'Good, I hope so.' And then I woke up, wrote this down and I planned to make a post about my dream, but then I decided against it because it seemed really... ``creepy``.

But since you had a dream about ATS I decided to post it here.

And for some reason in my dream your were a women and you wore a military shirt that said 'ldyserenity' on the name tag, so that's how I knew it was you.

So does that mean I can go ahead and keep smoking since I wasn't in the dream? lol

top topics

join