It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never mind Religion in fighting, we got worse coming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have got to tell you what most in the know are not telling you, and will never tell you, that is for all this fighting about god, no matter what your religion is we could all be needing to work together soon, why? well simply because the world situation with Earthquakes and Volcanic activity is getting worse daily.
Japan, America, Europe, most places the avg E/Q has gone from around 3.4 mag to around 5.5 mag, plus volcano's are popping up all over earth like never before since March 2012, and getting worse.
I have been following these events for a year now, and the graph is going up in power of E/q and volumes of dust going into the sky from volcanic activity around earth, yet we are being told by NASA and other powers that be things have not changed, some people who are not following events think they are telling the true facts, because like lambs they follow what the Government tells them.
They are getting worse the closer we get to December, but I cannot, nor will I say this may be the Mayan 2012 thing either, but just beware things are going on folks.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well the issue with Religion in regard to natural disasters is that for many of them it's a sign of revelations or what is to come .. they welcome this to happen and believe it's meant to .. So why would they be motivated to stop it? they probably don't think it's possible..

This is another reason why religion should be separated from those making the big decisions in government.

Rational people, anti-religionists, must end their timidity and come out of the closet and assert themselves. And those who consider themselves only moderately religious really need to look in the mirror and realize that the solace and comfort that religion brings you actually comes at a terrible price.

- Bill Maher ( Religulous )

edit on 10/3/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I am not saying that what you have written is not true, but if you have been following these trends for a year now you must have some links for us to take a look at or maybe even some pics of the graphs you mention or even some of your own research other than a single paragraph in which you state your findings. Where is this information coming from? Who did the math of averages? etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Whatever may come, we need to ride the waves and help one another the best we can.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I think that these religious folk have screwed it all up. Their god gave them 10 rules to live by. Not any of the religions follow these rules and instead have created their own rules. They created a bible and told every one that it is the word of god. Since the creation of it they have changed it countless times. So I think the religious people have ruined this world for every one with their false book and teachings.
Now their god is destroying all that he created, because of them.
May they all rot in hell.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Well I think that these religious folk have screwed it all up. Their god gave them 10 rules to live by. Not any of the religions follow these rules and instead have created their own rules. They created a bible and told every one that it is the word of god. Since the creation of it they have changed it countless times. So I think the religious people have ruined this world for every one with their false book and teachings.
Now their god is destroying all that he created, because of them.
May they all rot in hell.

i would LOVE to see the changes in scripture.

how bout a link to a before and a link to an after it was changed? cant find any? then how do you know?

and im not talking about "changes from being lost in translation". give us something real, if you can.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well we need to go back to the council of Nicea. It was all created there this new god and his book. Created so that Constantine could have a new god, for his holy roman empire. Then we have that king james guy, who changed the words of the original bible. The bible which was created by the council (not god). Plus what happened to the book of Enoch to name just one. Im not sure of the rest of it, but I recall some guy going up a mountain and getting the rules from his god. Rules which were omitted from the man made bible.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Well we need to go back to the council of Nicea. It was all created there this new god and his book. Created so that Constantine could have a new god, for his holy roman empire. Then we have that king james guy, who changed the words of the original bible. The bible which was created by the council (not god). Plus what happened to the book of Enoch to name just one. Im not sure of the rest of it, but I recall some guy going up a mountain and getting the rules from his god. Rules which were omitted from the man made bible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for proving my point that atheists are ineffectual idiots mostly. That most vocal atheists are to type of people who in earlier years were the "Christians" responsible for the witch burnings and other horrific mistakes of Christianity.

Institutions/groups are merely things composed of different types of people. In a total system were there was no tolerance for being outside the system, I bet people like you loved to persecute people who thought differently.

Either way the Holy Roman Empire was founded by Charlemagne not Constantine, and Christianity existed well before Constantine's time. The Ten Commandments where never excluded from the Bible, and the Book of Enoch was semi-excluded long before Nicea by Jewish Rabbi's because of how it read to people back then. It was a very heavy book(A few books where excluded, one book that was pro-conversion to Judaism was pulled from the Torah after the Roman's quasi panicked over how quickly Judaism was spreading almost a hundred years before Jesus's time or more.)

The main thing about the Council of Nicea was the including of Paul's letters as Gospel and the debate between John's Revelation or the Revelation of Peter. Aside from that, it was an intrigue between more Roman centric Bishops and more North African/Middle East Bishops(North Africa and the Middle East used to be Christian areas till the muslims came a butchered most of the people who refused to follow the crescent moon)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Say these events are happening in an increasingly fast manner like you state. I can understand why these "Powers that be" would be wary to say anything to the public. Maybe there is a possibility that events could be apocalyptic and many will perish... or perhaps nothing will happen and things will begin to settle down. I don't think their is a single person on earth who can predict what is going to come so why bother disclosing all these details and panicking everyone. I see a reason to keep things hushed up until their is undeniable proof that something big is about to occur.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Are you afraid of dying or something?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

A single year observation can never be seen, even more stated as conclusive to any significant revelation. Imagine that you started to look at how the dollar value has been evolving during the last year or job opportunities (even if we all know that there the numbers are subject to extensive massage).

Statistically speaking it is indeed irrelevant...

Arithmetic, Population and Energy, a lecture by Dr. Albert A. Bartlett 2002.

Not directly related but shown the core of your error... and the fallacy you are pushing...

edit:I tried to find a more relevant video that illustrate the issue and came empty... ...found this one that is also only relevant in regards to the wrong inference one can be lead into by working with the wrong datasets...

Hans Rosling: Let my dataset change your mindset
edit on 8-10-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join