It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Touching : From Israel with Love : Iranians we love you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi I'm a teacher, I'm an artist, I'm an engineer and we are all part of the IDF, killing, raping and terrorizing people since the 1940s.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I would tend to agree but I would argue that generally speaking, governments are the trouble makers, not the people.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Meh.

Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition 76. Every once in a while, declare peace....it confuses the hell out of your enemies.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
As an Iranian who has lived in many places around the world and had many Israeli,American and Canadian friends and relatives,i can assure you that despite all that the governments and the elites are trying to make us believe,we all love each other and have no problems relating at all, and if they let us we can easily live in peace and harmony. If you take the time to learn and have the opportunity to live amongst different cultures, then you will soon find out that we are all not that different after all....Most people wish the same,crave the same and have very similar hopes and dreams for the future of their children and themselves....We all love peace,security,friendship,food,entertainments and a couple of more things!And we mostly hate wars,greed,instability and evil in the world...So it is up to you and me to make a change .Let's get to know each other better and don't judge other people according to what they are trying to portray them on the MSM. So then we don't allow the governments to dictate us whatever they like.........Peace.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Less of everything else, more of this, please.

Yes, there is a chance that there is some ulterior motive behind this message, but if there is any chance at all that it is genuine, it is a beautiful and important sentiment, and one which the world is sorely lacking at the present time.

It sometimes occurs to me that our species is at an interesting crossroads at present. We have evolved to the point of being capable of reasoning, compromising, empathizing, and cooperating solely because we want to, and even when it is contrary to raw instinct. But we have also developed technologically to the point of being capable of eradicating large portions of ourselves (I say ourselves, not "other countries," because I do not see it through the latter lens, but the former.) Or, in a worst case scenario, all of us.

It might be sentiments and messages like this one, however idealistic they may be, that tip the balance just barely enough to avert catastrophe one day.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
As an Iranian who has lived in many places around the world and had many Israeli,American and Canadian friends and relatives,i can assure you that despite all that the governments and the elites are trying to make us believe,we all love each other and have no problems relating at all, and if they let us we can easily live in peace and harmony. If you take the time to learn and have the opportunity to live amongst different cultures, then you will soon find out that we are all not that different after all....Most people wish the same,crave the same and have very similar hopes and dreams for the future of their children and themselves....We all love peace,security,friendship,food,entertainments and a couple of more things!And we mostly hate wars,greed,instability and evil in the world...So it is up to you and me to make a change .Let's get to know each other better and don't judge other people according to what they are trying to portray them on the MSM. So then we don't allow the governments to dictate us whatever they like.........Peace.

Quoted for the intention of strengthening peace, love and understanding. Something which only common men and women apparently are able to...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I would tend to agree but I would argue that generally speaking, governments are the trouble makers, not the people.

Really? Do you find leaders dropping bombs, or do people from both sides kill one another?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join